FM Match Graphics

To throw in my 2c, there is another sport simulator that releases a new iteration every year. Every year they improve the graphics a bit, update the player and team info and fiddle with the UI. The game engine itself hasn't changed in the last 20 years. Needless to say the guys who make this are still working out of their basement. Kudos to SI for identifying what really matters about their game and concentrating their efforts there. 

Having said this, I would love to play a version of FM with graphics as good as FIFA. Maybe one day.

On 20/04/2020 at 21:16, Gangor said:

To throw in my 2c, there is another sport simulator that releases a new iteration every year. Every year they improve the graphics a bit, update the player and team info and fiddle with the UI. The game engine itself hasn't changed in the last 20 years. Needless to say the guys who make this are still working out of their basement. Kudos to SI for identifying what really matters about their game and concentrating their efforts there. 

Having said this, I would love to play a version of FM with graphics as good as FIFA. Maybe one day.

I say that for their good after they do as they want, but I'm not sure that in 2030 we accept outdated graphics, one day we will have to catch up with the delay that already exists, the first time that I present football manager to my friend he laughed for him a game with this visual aspect could not be realistic this is how football manager can be perceived

On 20/04/2020 at 21:16, Gangor said:

The features of the game will start to mature one day or the other they will be forced to develop the aspects that make the game default like graphics because otherwise it may affect the sales of the game. IF can try to increase graphics but the most important is the optimization if we can keep the LOW mod for low-end tier pc everyone will be happy

What I think you did not understand is that we are not asking for ray-tracing (if possible add it will always be good) but we are asking for graphics to make the game more immersive. Today what popularizes a game is the influencers who Football manager must remain a simulation but it's always better if the visual aspect is great. And as I have if SI cannot provide us with some feature to have the possibility of modding it is in their DNA, otherwise we would never have been able to get jerseys of skin to modify balls etc ... and Gangor n ' do not forget that if we publish and write here It is to make FM better in the future little game editor gives us the opportunity to do so

FM is underrated because his visual aspect . . .

1 hora atrás, destmez disse:

FM is underrated because his visual aspect . . .

Still a nice change in a world were many games (and other things) are overrated because of their visual aspect.

I would be disappointed if graphics / visual attractiveness started to be SI's priority for the Football Manager series.

5 hours ago, 99 said:

Still a nice change in a world were many games (and other things) are overrated because of their visual aspect.

I would be disappointed if graphics / visual attractiveness started to be SI's priority for the Football Manager series.

It should start to be there priority as its what is letting them down . Either do it right or just have stick men running around 

@destmez - I think you are misunderstanding the current user base of the game. Very few FM player are playing the game for the visuals, most are doing it because of the tactical aspect, or the chance to be a manager and win things. It's more of an mental illusion, instead of the visuals so many other games give.

I don't think it's fair to compare FM to FIFA, simply because both game will suffer. FM in the visuals, but try to let an AI vs AI match go in FIFA for a real 90 minutes. Do the same changes along the way as you do in FM. You will notice that the things you can influence OUTSIDE controlling a player is minuscule and quite frankly not a very good football simulator outside the visuals. But then again, that's not what FIFA are looking for. Just like the visuals of FIFA are not what SI are looking for in FM.

FM is still a niche game, albeit one of the biggest. Look at other similar games from other niches, they often have lesser visuals simply because they focus more on actual game play and mechanics rather than how it looks. Dwarf Fortress, Aurora 4x and Minecraft (not really a niche game anymore) to name a few. None of these games are played for their visuals, but the mechanics they offer.

A lot of FM players have been playing FM since it was text only, and quite a lot would be turned away from the series if the visuals suddenly were valued higher than functionality. So should SI "dump" a loyal user base in hopes of building a new one that might be bigger, but have 0 loyalty? Or do slight improvements to the visuals each year while keeping a formula that has worked for "ages"?

Oh, and I'd love it if the visuals were stunning, but I would hate it, if that affected how the mechanics of the game worked. I'd rather they scrap 3D to keep the functionality if those were the only options.

On 10/12/2019 at 19:09, Dagenham_Dave said:

One word. Minecraft. 

Biggest selling game of all time. Graphics are, for the most part, horrendous. Which is kinda the point, but it proves you don't NEED flashy, modern graphics for games that don't really need them. Yes, the dream would be to see FM combine its ME with the graphical powerhouse of a FIFA or PES game, but it's not a realistic proposition. FIFA gets away with these types of graphics as they have a mountainous budget compared to SI, and their match engine is much, much simpler. 

What if Konami bought SI instead of SEGA years ago ?

We will have FM with PES graphics yeay

A large majority of the target gamer base is just the casual gamer who might only play games such as FM. This means they won't have a higher end system capable of playing with better graphics. I have lots of friends who have no interests in games but love football so they play Football Manager. They don't even understand what a higher end PC is. 

SI have access to a large amount of data about what devices each person is using that is playing the game.. They can see that someone is playing on a very old device or the latest high end one. This obviously helps them in terms of creating an engine that can be used by a large majority of customers. 

@99 I would be disappointed if graphics / visual attractiveness started to be SI's priority for the Football Manager series. ( I totaly agree with that ,graphics are not a priority but it is a weak point of the game that we can gradually improve ,

This game did not seem to follow the technological evolution graphically.

the graphics do not necessarily determine the game, but it is the icing on the cake this is what sublimates the game it is the goal of mbappé in the world cup final )

@XaW Attention I did not ask to have the graphics of PES or fifa I asked for an improvement, currently the minimum VRAM to play is 256 mb but if you can have a football manager or the graphics at most would be worthy of 512https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTl1xW0RjAkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjQefdFKcf0&feature=emb_title

while keeping the graphics mode low to keep the casual in the fan base

@Nathozz How do you attract new customers ? how do you attract other gamers in this game ? how do you attract classic gamers in this game (who have pc gamer ) ?how you increase promote your product ? 

"present football manager to my friend he laughed for him a game with this visual aspect could not be realistic this is how football manager can be perceived" ( that friend was a Fifa player ) 

i thinks we need graphics mod like these game  ,this will allow you to respect the IS policy concerning players with low-tier PCs and to keep the fan base while allowing people with gaming PCs to enjoy the quality of the graphics mod , Then if SI can't do it directly it could make the graphics part of the game engine moddable the community would do it well I think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1h14CB8G-I&feature=emb_title 

Where you see that the fan certain fan of Fifa20 is Pes20 are tired of their game because of the micro-transantion of the script etc ... what I consider that the 3rd current football game (football manager) can be a solution for them there is an opportunity for SI to grow the FM series

it's interesting to chat with you guys :D

1 minute ago, destmez said:

@XaW Attention I did not ask to have the graphics of PES or fifa I asked for an improvement, currently the minimum VRAM to play is 256 mb but if you can have a football manager or the graphics at most would be worthy of 512https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTl1xW0RjAkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjQefdFKcf0&feature=emb_title

while keeping the graphics mode low to keep the casual in the fan base

Yeah, still, that is only one reason to keep it like that. I have a high end stationary and would love better graphics, but SI also have a finite number of developing hours for each cycle. So they have to prioritise what they want to do. And for me, I'd rather they spend their time making sure the ME is good enough, and better on and off the pitch AI, rather than spend time to improve the graphics. If they released FM21 as basically the same game as now only with much better graphics I'd be really disappointed, and would consider not buying the game for the first time since the 90s.

So what I'm saying is basically I don't value graphical improvements to FM over any other improvements. And I'd rather SI use most of their development hours to improve the game in other ways, rather than the visuals. Now, I don't know how, what or why SI do the things they do, I simply say what I'd like to see.

@XaW  It is a question of organization management, artistic direction, SI has never communicated on it we do not know how they work unless being part of SI

If they released FM21 as basically the same game as now only with much better graphics I'd be really disappointed, and would consider not buying the game for the first time since the 90s."  ( IMPOSSIBLE ) in the request section there is so much idea from the players 

Edited by destmez

Just now, destmez said:

@XaW  It is a question of organization management, artistic direction, SI has never communicated on it we do not know how they work unless being part of SI

Of course. As I said, it's just my view of things, but looking at how they've done it in the past, they have very slowly introduced more and more visual improvements, but it's also rarely been used as something big, except when they first launched 3D as far as I can remember. Most I've talked to, both in forums like this, and in real life, do not bother much with graphics and think FM have it as good as it needs to be.

Many people who play FM, don't play much else, a lot of my mates only have FM in their Steam library and nothing more. FM is a niche, and niches cannot be viewed as a normal AAA game imo.

@XaW  after what disappoint is that there is no free camera it's something pretty basic in the soccer simulator game  , Little by little the graphics are getting better but when you look at the current features compared to FM12 the game reaches a certain maturity, it can strengthen its base and erase its weak points, there is something that was not implemented in the game after having browsed the section of ask I can tell you that nobody ask for it  

ladies and gentleman this the TRICKS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH_G1f6KzfI and i thinck it concern engine ( animation ) , tricks is a part of football  

currently in FM20 the very technical players the only thing they do is unhook the ball and sprint with !

While I'm a bit less concerned about the specific graphical fidelity (I don't need FIFA, though admit it'd be nice!) I do think that improving things along the lines to depict some of the stuff like in the Ronaldinho video would help with some of the perceived shortfalls. Right now I think players do do a degree of what they showed (players with high flair and high technical ability can dribble past a player in this match engine, but it doesn't look fancy even though those attributes came into play).

That said I do think they've made some solid improvements in recent years. Ball movement feels a lot more fluid and that "goalie gets a piece of it and it dribbles through" looks better, and actually showing curves on the kicks make it clear that it wasn't just a straight in free kick but one that curled out of the keeper's reach  and stuff like that.

That said, I do think that there are distinct differences in the audiences that can't be overlooked and think that making the players themselves look better wouldn't help much. It's why someone like me is perfectly okay with a hex based 2D War in the Pacific over a lot of 3D games that are way prettier but ultimately fail in their simulation.

I actually prefer if they don't spend on graphic improvements. This is really a technical game, not something like FIFA. You're spending most of your time looking at numbers rather than playing the match (though you have the option to), so there's no point in inflating the game size and hampering the performance and detraxting attention from the core game by adding next-gen graphics.

I do agree they could at least fix the newgen portraits though, they all look like absolute crap from a 2000's Sims game.

I don't feel that graphics are the most important thing on FM - in fact, excluding some minor things, the 3D view seems decent enough for me. But the sounds are just awful. I mean, why do I have to hear the sound of the ball when it's kicked? I want to hear the crowds, the chants... this is something that could even be customized - maybe including some default sounds when playing (UK crowds acts one way, South American ones acts in another, ie) and then allow the community to include sounds for each club.

As a South American, this kind of thing annoys me even more. I mean, with all due respect to English fans, supporters in countries like Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay are far more passionate and have lots of specific chants (you can also see this in other european countries). When I played with Emelec from Ecuador (back in FM14), I used to put chants of the supporters on Youtube while the game was being played. Now I'm too lazy to do that, but I just deactivate the sounds and play listening to music.

15 hours ago, destmez said:

@Nathozz How do you attract new customers ? how do you attract other gamers in this game ? how do you attract classic gamers in this game (who have pc gamer ) ?how you increase promote your product ? 

Where you see that the fan certain fan of Fifa20 is Pes20 are tired of their game because of the micro-transantion of the script etc ... what I consider that the 3rd current football game (football manager) can be a solution for them there is an opportunity for SI to grow the FM series

Everytime this comes up, I ask the same question.  Is there this massive core of people who are both interested in playing FM, but staunchly don't because of the graphics?  Hell, is there even that massive a group of people who would buy FM, but don't for ANY reason?

The problem SI have is that they're probably pretty close to saturation in the market.  It's a very mature product, and the clear and undisputed market leader.  It's relatively cheap, and incredibly so for the hours that most will put into it.  It's also very accessible due to the relatively low requirements.  So I'd be very surprised if we weren't running very close to saturation in terms of their customer base.

So let's say they decide the graphics do need a ground-up overhaul to make big changes to the current.  If you're going to continue to cater to the lower base, and not eliminate a huge portion of your overall userbase, there's probably a limit to what you can do.  Is getting the game looking a lot "better", and perhaps attracting a few thousand more people to buy going to be worth it if many thousands more now can't play it due to having rubbish systems?

7 hours ago, LetsNotScoreGoals said:

I actually prefer if they don't spend on graphic improvements. This is really a technical game, not something like FIFA. You're spending most of your time looking at numbers rather than playing the match (though you have the option to), so there's no point in inflating the game size and hampering the performance and detraxting attention from the core game by adding next-gen graphics.

I do agree they could at least fix the newgen portraits though, they all look like absolute crap from a 2000's Sims game.

Surely the core of any football game is the match! Looking at numbers is definitely part of it (albeit relatively unrealistic). The game is about football and football is about entertainingly kicking a ball around a pitch. SIs obsession with realism has taken us down unrealistic routes (attributes are way more variable than the game allows) to the detriment of its reason to exist. The match has turned into a small variety of moves with little imagination. If you enjoy that then you don’t probably like football and all the game is becomes numbers. That’s a shame

• Administrators

Always find with these discussions people don't think it seems to be possible for us to do both - improve various gameplay areas of FM whilst also making significant strides on the graphical side. Completely different teams using completely different resources work on these parts of the game. We have made massive strides since the first introduction of 3D (honestly do a direct graphical comparison between FM09 and the FM20 ME), but totally get when holding our game up against others we can be accused of not being a 'good looking' game by those standards. And there is validity to the argument of making too large a stride and cutting off a large chunk of our audience who have machines not capable of doing so. Even when considering things like the memory used for newgen faces, let alone within the match itself! 

Saying that, hopefully with the introduction of game streaming services like Stadia and Game Pass this can perhaps become less of a concern moving forward. 

It's something that does get mentioned a fair bit when talking about FM but substantial changes and improvements will take time. And there's also the problem with legacy - it's not just a case of placing a brand new swanky graphical engine on the AI engine which already exists. But I'm confident we can continue making strides forward across all areas of the game both in the short and long-term. 

You only need to look at our careers page on the SI Games website to see how ambitious we are - https://www.sigames.com/careers

We're looking for all sorts across the art, animation and graphics side, not to mention UI, network and more. We've been hiring like crazy recently for the development team so once the new team members are up to speed we can do even more. We're so lucky that we can reinvest so much from FM sales directly back into the game, so everyone who has bought FM20 has played a part in what the future versions of FM will be like. Yes it's difficult with everything that's going on in the world, but we're trying as much as we can to continue with our long term plans and ambitions for FM. 

1 hour ago, steam just is said:

Surely the core of any football game is the match! Looking at numbers is definitely part of it (albeit relatively unrealistic). The game is about football and football is about entertainingly kicking a ball around a pitch. SIs obsession with realism has taken us down unrealistic routes (attributes are way more variable than the game allows) to the detriment of its reason to exist. The match has turned into a small variety of moves with little imagination. If you enjoy that then you don’t probably like football and all the game is becomes numbers. That’s a shame

There are different ways to appreciate football. You can either enjoy the match or the workings behind the game. I prefer the latter. I've found myself to be more fascinated with how football clubs work especially after watching Premier Passions, Sunderland Til I Die's predecessor. Understandably, I'm in the minority, but I honestly think people who want to gun for match, match, match will go for FIFA or PES instead.

I mean, honestly and no offense, "Sports Interactive" doesn't scream like a brand that would make triple A, cutting edge technology, hyper realistic match visuals. I think that would be great to have as the staff has mentioned, but it's more of a long term thing I guess.

For now, I'm pleased with the "numbers" as you said. I do hope the dialogue options and events can be more varied but that's about it.

Thank you for your answers @LestNotScoreGoals  @Neil Brock (Ai improves every year we all agree on it and we are very happy to see that)

I recap I did not say that the graphics should become a priority I said that it was a point to improve (and which is being improved) and that it should not be under estimate this aspect "the graphics do not necessarily determine the game, but it is the icing on the cake this is what sublimates the game, it is the goal of mbappé in the world cup final)", 

and improving the graphics does not mean that we will lose the fan-base which uses casual PCs, the challenge will be to keep the current graphics while proposing something for the more powerful pc that's why I issued the idea of a  "graphic mod" with that the whole fan base will be satisfied

On 22/04/2020 at 08:36, forameuss said:

Everytime this comes up, I ask the same question.  Is there this massive core of people who are both interested in playing FM, but staunchly don't because of the graphics?  Hell, is there even that massive a group of people who would buy FM, but don't for ANY reason?

The problem SI have is that they're probably pretty close to saturation in the market.  It's a very mature product, and the clear and undisputed market leader.  It's relatively cheap, and incredibly so for the hours that most will put into it.  It's also very accessible due to the relatively low requirements.  So I'd be very surprised if we weren't running very close to saturation in terms of their customer base.

So let's say they decide the graphics do need a ground-up overhaul to make big changes to the current.  If you're going to continue to cater to the lower base, and not eliminate a huge portion of your overall userbase, there's probably a limit to what you can do.  Is getting the game looking a lot "better", and perhaps attracting a few thousand more people to buy going to be worth it if many thousands more now can't play it due to having rubbish systems?

Of course When you are interested in football manager this is one of the first thing you will see (match engine) that's why I proposed this idea of graphic mod , for me the graphics are only the face of the game, and the features are the brain the nervous system the bones muscle etc ...

Edited by destmez

9 minutes ago, destmez said:

Of course When you are interested in football manager this is one of the first thing you will see (match engine) that's why I proposed this idea of graphic mod , for me the graphics are only the face of the game, and the features are the brain the nervous system the bones muscle etc ...

...you didn't really read any of what I wrote, did you?

21 minutes ago, destmez said:

Graphic mod is not possible.  Some small details, but player movements is influenced heavily by simulation code that runs in the background.

I have touched this topic briefly, not exactly from graphical stand point, but more from technical and how much SI is holding themselves back for optimizing on lower end PC. This must be set higher and maybe we will see lot smarter AI, squad building and more immersive ME.

26 minutes ago, destmez said:

@forameuss optimisation is a key 

They already optimise.  Pretty heavily.  The fact that it can run on such a wide variety of systems, while still making slight improvements to the graphics each time is testament to that.  

15 minutes ago, saihtam said:

Graphic mod is not possible.  Some small details, but player movements is influenced heavily by simulation code that runs in the background.

I have touched this topic briefly, not exactly from graphical stand point, but more from technical and how much SI is holding themselves back for optimizing on lower end PC. This must be set higher and maybe we will see lot smarter AI, squad building and more immersive ME.

Holding themselves back?  Do you really think cutting off a sizeable portion of their userbase that they probably won't be able to recoup is "holding themselves back"?  

It's all very well deciding to move on technically, but if that cuts profits significantly it's one step forward and potentially several steps into traffic.

Edited by forameuss

@forameuss I never said that we had to delete the current graphics to replace them for higher graphics , Now ask me the question, did you read my posts ?  "  the challenge will be to keep the current graphics while proposing something for the more powerful pc (who can run the game with 512 mb vram " an 1 Gb vram ) 

why do you have the impression that we will lose part of the fan if we improve the graphics? As long as it is preserved, ultra low, low, medium, high, very high, and we add ultra where is the problem?

@forameuss Do you think that those who have casual pc will not be able to play Ultra is a problem? cool I would like to reach 250 km / h but I have this car https://www.ouestfrance-auto.com/voiture-occasion/renault-clio-2-essence-maze-maine-et-loire-14629225 .html maybe i can luck if i have a bwm right?

Edited by destmez

Ever imagine that maybe it isn't that simple or viable to provide that much variation in the graphical engines?  That maybe it isn't possible to have something that the lower end of specs can play, and still stretch the higher specs?

7 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Always find with these discussions people don't think it seems to be possible for us to do both - improve various gameplay areas of FM whilst also making significant strides on the graphical side. Completely different teams using completely different resources work on these parts of the game. We have made massive strides since the first introduction of 3D (honestly do a direct graphical comparison between FM09 and the FM20 ME), but totally get when holding our game up against others we can be accused of not being a 'good looking' game by those standards. And there is validity to the argument of making too large a stride and cutting off a large chunk of our audience who have machines not capable of doing so. Even when considering things like the memory used for newgen faces, let alone within the match itself! 

Saying that, hopefully with the introduction of game streaming services like Stadia and Game Pass this can perhaps become less of a concern moving forward. 

It's something that does get mentioned a fair bit when talking about FM but substantial changes and improvements will take time. And there's also the problem with legacy - it's not just a case of placing a brand new swanky graphical engine on the AI engine which already exists. But I'm confident we can continue making strides forward across all areas of the game both in the short and long-term. 

You only need to look at our careers page on the SI Games website to see how ambitious we are - https://www.sigames.com/careers

We're looking for all sorts across the art, animation and graphics side, not to mention UI, network and more. We've been hiring like crazy recently for the development team so once the new team members are up to speed we can do even more. We're so lucky that we can reinvest so much from FM sales directly back into the game, so everyone who has bought FM20 has played a part in what the future versions of FM will be like. Yes it's difficult with everything that's going on in the world, but we're trying as much as we can to continue with our long term plans and ambitions for FM. 

Whilst I might agree with your direct graphical comparison between FM09 and the FM20 ME, in my opinion if the did the same for FM16 and FM20 then I believe that FM20 would be inferior.

On 10/12/2019 at 00:44, KlaaZ said:

How the ME translates football patterns? I.e. player movement, passing decisions, defensive anticipation,... the graphical representation of this is, for me at least, of lesser important. If I want something nice to look at, I'll go play FIFA.

The series are the same since FM12 because of the blindfolded people like you. People been asking for a Chairman mode since FM13-14 and we still didn't get it why? Oh yeah because this is Football "Manager" right? A carbon copy every year only difference is a different user interface with more complicated menus and updated squads.

@XaW @forameuss @alanschu @steam just is @saihtam @Nathozz @Gangor @99If we can not be inspired by Fifa20 and Pes20 we can be inspired by this game Dream soccer 20(First Touch Games) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Ptn7L3EwQ this game allows the player to add faces that are directly visible in 3D , and I think it should not be technically impossible to code so we can add our photo for the manager and our manager is also in 3D on the pitch but currently we are blocked by the cameras not offering a close-up (zoom) as in Epl .

If the game gives us a specification in terms of photo it would suffice that we create a facePack corresponds to these specifications for integrating these photos to the 3D player

we can also add jerseys(kits), in replay mode we have the freedom to move the camera as we see, this game has a stadium editor (https://community.sigames.com/topic/510470-stadium-editor/ , https://community.sigames.com/topic/519161-stadiums-potential-solution-to-a-longstanding-divisive-topic/ , https://community.sigames.com/topic/515637-suggestionanimation-stadium-camera-fm21/?tab=comments#comment-12300987 )

in this game there are animation of dribbling technique, in this game there are kinematics when a player enters the field, takes a red, yellow card, brings in a player, wins a cup , and when a match ends, when a player scores a goal, when you sign a player small details improve immersion and realism (I say that because it's pretty sad to skip the cutscene when you win a title when it's the same for many year (on fm20))

@Neil Brock @FrazTWhy SI won't work with First Touch Games after all they are based in the UK (Oxford ) just like Si  (A kind of partnership to help the animation team to integrate technical gestures in game, or for stadium assets, I don't know in what form this kind of partnership is possible but I prefer to propose than to say nothing )

Edited by destmez

I give up, you clearly don't read anything anyone have answered. You keep spinning your own narrative and no matter what anyone explains you have already decided.

6 hours ago, Re7olutioN said:

The series are the same since FM12 because of the blindfolded people like you. People been asking for a Chairman mode since FM13-14 and we still didn't get it why? Oh yeah because this is Football "Manager" right? A carbon copy every year only difference is a different user interface with more complicated menus and updated squads.

No, they're not. 

Fifa from ten years ago looks better than this year's FM. But it is what it is. No use banging on about it. 

But I do think it's a bit odd that the graphic presentation of matches are left so far behind the rest of the game. Don't understand the reasoning behind that, especially when knowing that the devs are on different teams and all (so working on graphics would not affect other areas of the game). 

Edited by Footix

@destmez seems to be working on a post-based commission for this company.

Sub-contracting is pretty pricey in the games industry. In the vast majority of cases getting another studio to do part of your game ends up absolutely dreadful. Some games have been completely sunk by a 3rd party studio insisting things are fine and being able to demonstrate just enough to keep the money coming in until close to launch and then its a case of "woops sorry, couldn't do it in time" and so many other issues.

Funnily enough with the new generation of consoles coming up, we'll no doubt begin to see a series of new techniques that emerge from the games industry no longer having to hold back as much for things like read/write times and various other odds and ends. Along with more online providers like Stadia (if they can ever sort it themselves out) the next couple of years should see some much more dramatic developments possible than the last 5 years or so across the whole industry.

• JordanMilly changed the title to FM Match Graphics