[FM18 SKIN] CFM SKIN 2018 BETA

pikawa94

CFM SKIN will come back in Football Manager 2018!

I will focus especially on layout + probably I will also move a few things from CFM Skin 2017 v2 + I will create a few new panels for certain screens. 

Screenshots shows what I have done with skin already. Still a lot of to do but I will try to release that skin as fast as I can just beacuse I do not know I will got enough time to continue my work in upcoming weeks...

Share with me Your opinions and ideas. It is a skin for community so any feedback will make that skin even better! 

Greetings

Desktop Screenshot 2017.11.10 - 22.34.01.38.png

Desktop Screenshot 2017.11.10 - 22.33.25.18.png

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi pikawa94. Looks realy nice. Do you mean that you could show the stadium at the club overview in your skin? I think it´s one of the nicest thing in FM18 if you could see your stadium.

Until you are ready, could you say me which file i must copy in the FM18 base skin that i can see my stadium at the club overview? Thank you very much.

@pikawa94, really great that you are working on a skin for FM 2018.

Hopefully you will release a skin for FM Touch, too. You were the only one to devoted attention to this version of the game last year, and that skin was superb!

My best wishes for your work!

@Whatawaster95, @pedrosantos, @LeeCutty, glad that You already like that!

@bluestillidie00, glad to hear that mate. If I have got a little bit of time for skinning it is still giving me a lot of fun. So I will create one for community. Hope You will change Your mind later ;)

@vonreichsm, thank You! Of course it is possible. Check out this thread:

CFM Skin club overview panel is in progress right now. Will show some screenshots later if I find a little bit of time.

@MathiOi, thank You! I have not started working on player profile but it will probably looks like the CFM Skin 2017 one. Spend so much time on a design so...

@Ivs, also thank You! If I will find a little bit of time I will make that for sure but still my attention goes to the regular version of Football Manager.

@Crb1986, if that mod can be transferred from FM 17 to FM 18, why not? If it is not possible I highly doubt it. I will place a "mod" which allows anyone to set transparency by doing it manual. That is everything I can do if that addition will not work in FM 18.

As I said earlier - CFM Skin 2017 club overview panel moved to 2018. Pitch still need to be done (it is going to be a "3d" one for sure but I need to work on that) and I will probably change a few things still. If anyone is interested I can share that panel for now.

Desktop Screenshot 2017.11.11 - 21.07.00.76.png

How would I make the box narrower for the city pic?

Seems the vitrex city pack isn't as wide as the panel this time so had to remove the default pic to test and a get a black border left and right to highlight, its either that or the edges of the default picture. Struggling to see where to change it to make it all fit properly...

Spoiler

5a076f0765aac_ScreenShot2017-11-11at21_42_58.thumb.png.cf7c7c95c26b504ef8bcdaf545e0aa1f.png

@kennedfn, I found it in CFM Skin 2017 topic on this forum. Here You go:

Open /panels/club/club overview panel.xml and find a code between line 204-210. Replace it with this:

<widget class="background" file="backgrounds" id="bgnd" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true">
	<record id="object_property">
		<integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />
		<integer id="set_property" value="file" />
	</record>
</widget>

15 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

@kennedfn, I found it in CFM Skin 2017 topic on this forum. Here You go:

Open /panels/club/club overview panel.xml and find a code between line 204-210. Replace it with this:

<widget class="background" file="backgrounds" id="bgnd" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true">
	<record id="object_property">
		<integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />
		<integer id="set_property" value="file" />
	</record>
</widget>

Is their an easy way to find this i cant seem to see it??

41 minutes ago, karlcole said:

Is their an easy way to find this i cant seem to see it??

when you open the config. click view along the top. then turn the status bar on. now in the bottom right, you will see some info about what line you are on. click somewhere on the page and it will tell you

39 minutes ago, pikawa94 said:

Just a nice looking 3d pitch and club overview panel is done...

Desktop Screenshot 2017.11.12 - 21.53.42.36.png

Nice one. I like it the way it is, btw. I do not get this obsession with 3D pitch graphics. Simple is better.

If someone doesn't have the stadium and city pictures, what would the default ones look like?

@yonko, I will try to create that anyways. I do not know why but I kinda like them. It is easy to turn off so You should not have any problems with changing that if You want a standard look but I will do my best to encourage You to using it ;) 

Wannachup did a nice thing with his "last starting 11" on club overview. He activated a faces from in-match preview lineups in club overview which is kinda nice. I know that the faces can be shown in FM18 but I did not even think about activating them in this panel. Should I give it a go?

niDMKJQ.jpg

Club overview finally ready (still not kinda satisfied with background behind the 3d pitch...). Got a free day from work tomorrow so there is a chance that layout and a few panels (player profile, club overview, team report, news and social media) are going to be released...

Desktop Screenshot 2017.11.13 - 19.19.32.33.png

48 minutes ago, pikawa94 said:

Club overview finally ready (still not kinda satisfied with background behind the 3d pitch...). Got a free day from work tomorrow so there is a chance that layout and a few panels (player profile, club overview, team report, news and social media) are going to be released...

Desktop Screenshot 2017.11.13 - 19.19.32.33.png

Not releasing my skin this year, so I'll be stealing that pitch panel :p

Archived