[FM18 SKIN] CFM SKIN 2018 BETA

pikawa94

8 minutes ago, parsdaft1982 said:

Hi mate, thank you for releasing new skin. 

FYI, the icons only sidebar is not showing, could you tell me how to fix this please?

Can you post a screenshot of that issue?

Remember guys - if You have got any problems/ideas/anything skin related, post a screenshot if possible. It makes everything faster + it saves my time. Thank You! ;)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

Can you post a screenshot of that issue?

Remember guys - if You have got any problems/ideas/anything skin related, post a screenshot if possible. It makes everything faster + it saves my time. Thank You! ;)

My apologies mate, I thought I had. Here you go.

Chris O'Connor_  Home.png

21 hours ago, parsdaft1982 said:

My apologies mate, I thought I had. Here you go.

Chris O'Connor_  Home.png

Looks fine for me on that res in my game. Weird... Try this:

Go to /skins/CFM Skin 2018/panels/client_object and open client object browser.xml. Go to line 105 and play with that "true_value="50". Any higher like 55 or 60 should fix this.

Is there any chance you could make the sidebar and title bar solid instead of transparent? I prefer these solid. Great skin though.

Another suggestion that I think may make your skin better that I have seen in other skins is to incorporate the slide show feature. Such as on the club info screen where it can show the club kits and then after say 5 seconds then show the club honours.

On 06/07/2018 at 19:33, Siebi said:

Just tried the fm18 version of your skin, looks amazing as always mate! Only thing is, in the player profile screen it doesn't show the player picture

Screenshots please. Can't say why with only that kind of information...

18 hours ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

Is there any chance you could make the sidebar and title bar solid instead of transparent? I prefer these solid. Great skin though.

Another suggestion that I think may make your skin better that I have seen in other skins is to incorporate the slide show feature. Such as on the club info screen where it can show the club kits and then after say 5 seconds then show the club honours.

I should have somewhere still that layout so I can change opacity if You really want. Only for You. For everyone I will keep the current style.

It can be a nice feature actually. Already got a few decent ideas. Thanks!

9 hours ago, pikawa94 said:

Screenshots please. Can't say why with only that kind of information...

I should have somewhere still that layout so I can change opacity if You really want. Only for You. For everyone I will keep the current style.

It can be a nice feature actually. Already got a few decent ideas. Thanks!

That would be great if you could change the opacity of the graphic. I just prefer to have a solid title and sidebar, but your graphic does look great

@steveyisatard

<skin name>/settings/settings.xml

<!-- attribute graph colours -->
    <colour name="graph line 1" red="255" green="255" blue="255"  alpha="150"/>
    <colour name="graph line 2" red="50" green="200" blue="50"  alpha="150"/>
    <colour name="graph line 3" red="50" green="50" blue="200"  alpha="150"/>    
    <colour name="graph line 4" red="255" green="0" blue="120"  alpha="150"/>
    <colour name="graph line 5" red="50" green="200" blue="200" alpha="150"/>
    <colour name="graph line 6" red="255" green="175" blue="50" alpha="150"/>
    <colour name="graph line 7" red="200" green="50" blue="200" alpha="150"/>
    <colour name="graph line 8" red="200" green="200" blue="50" alpha="150"/>
    <colour name="graph line 9" red="120" green="0" blue="255"  alpha="150"/>
    <colour name="graph line 10" red="0" green="255" blue="120" alpha="150"/>

The pink ones are by default in LIGHT and DEFAULT FM SKIN. The ones in CFM (gold/yellow) are in DARK FM SKIN by default. The values above are from DARK SKIN. Can't find the default values for LIGHT and DEFAULT FM SKIN right now so You need to sort it out for Yourself but I am 100% that one of this lines are responsible for that finances & salary section. 

Working really hard on new update. I will try to release it this week (maybe even today... who knows)...

Most of the changes are for layout, again. New buttons, new icons, tweaked sidebar and titlebar + bug fixes (just like the popup window with scoreboard after using instant result button).

I have also got something special only for guys who supported me in 2018. Brand new panels (some of them are going to be with animations)...

1new.png

2new.png

1new9ed3854ab094eb91.png

2newe3d32109012bf0e9.png

9 minutes ago, pikawa94 said:

Working really hard on new update. I will try to release it this week (maybe even today... who knows)...

Most of the changes are for layout, again. New buttons, new icons, tweaked sidebar and titlebar + bug fixes (just like the popup window with scoreboard after using instant result button).

I have also got something special for guys who supported me in 2018. Brand new panels (some of them are going to be with animations)...

1new.png

2new.png

1new9ed3854ab094eb91.png

2newe3d32109012bf0e9.png

Excited to see them , release it when you are satisfied and thanks for your hard work 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got the skin, the + version, but I am honestly dissapointed with the player overview panel. It's just ... not good. Everything else is a joy, but that player overview panel is lacking in information, small to minuscule player picture, player attribute analyzer is way too big compared to anything else on that screen, etc. I wish you would release a new player overview before FM19 comes out ... If you don't have time to do it, it's okay, but maybe give us a tip to change that player overview screen to another one from another skin (any solution would be much appreciated). I was the biggest fan of the FM17 version of your skin, in fact I was the one you quoted in the skin's description :) and I love this one as well, except this one bit. Thank you.

P.S And also, the sidebar color changing is very annoying as well. Last year the sidebar would keep it's color regardless of what screen you were on. It's just about consistency.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived