*Football Manager 13 Pre-Order Beta Official Feedback Thread* - Keep it all in here please

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
Add / remove league on classic mode doesn't seem to work properly. Seem to be able to remove a league but not add one
We're aware of that and are looking into it, thanks

Yea, just close it and open it again :)

OK. Well in that case, I still can't see anything other than "You already own Football Manager 2013™" on the FM 2013 page. Am I in the wrong place? I typed "football manager 2013" into the the search box and all that came up was the one item - the screen for the full game. I hope i'm just being thick and i'm looking in the wrong place?...

OK. Well in that case, I still can't see anything other than "You already own Football Manager 2013™" on the FM 2013 page. Am I in the wrong place? I typed "football manager 2013" into the the search box and all that came up was the one item - the screen for the full game. I hope i'm just being thick and i'm looking in the wrong place?...

At the top of Steam you should see "Library" (to the right of where it says "Store". Try clicking on that :)

• Administrators
In FMC, can we get our DOF to do stuff for us? Or is that only in the full one?And if so how? :)
Staff Responsibilities are made simpler in FMC. If you use the Unwanted, Development and Transfer Targets list in FMC the DoF will take control of that side of things for you. Everything else though is under user control in FMC.

Click the add game in bottom left corner then select the activate through Steam. Eventually you will get to where you put the code in by clicking next.

Why do we always now have to go to preferences and change things like...

Click on squad or player...this was alwayus historically players or attributes, not profiles....have to change this always now.

Also, click on a team, where's the quick button to click on other teams, eg. I'm on Brazil's national team, how do I navigate to Argentina? Used to be one click at the bottom of the screen.

Loads of great stuff, game feels very modern, smooth and overall excellent. Loving match day and the match itself.

Cleared cache, uninstalled, reinstalled. Same result:

Could you try deleting your settings folder as well please, then re-launch? Details here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/319088-*Official*-Football-Manager-2013-Pre-Order-Beta-FAQ?p=8165108&viewfull=1#post8165108

If that's no good, try pressing ALT+SHIFT+F10 whilst on that faulty screen.

Why do we always now have to go to preferences and change things like...

Click on squad or player...this was alwayus historically players or attributes, not profiles....have to change this always now.

Also, click on a team, where's the quick button to click on other teams, eg. I'm on Brazil's national team, how do I navigate to Argentina? Used to be one click at the bottom of the screen.

Loads of great stuff, game feels very modern, smooth and overall excellent. Loving match day and the match itself.

Click on the search button in top right and you'll get a drop down menu with like Europe south america etc

• SI Staff
how do i select only one league from one nation..it seems i can't do it..it doesnt let me. if i choose england,i have to load all leagues..FMC playing

In FMC you cannot select to just run one league, you can only select the up to 3 nations and all leagues from those nations you select are loaded in.

There's still too many goals being scored in leagues that you have an actual manager in. It's been like this since the final patch of FM2011. I'll make a big post pointing out how in due course (there was a nice big one in the bugs forum last year) and then I shall cancel my pre order and return to FM 2011... :rolleyes:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me, just got a new Mac recently, and in Steam it doesn't let me click on add game, so I can't enter my code for the Football Manager 2013 Beta, never had a problem with adding games on my old computer before. Is there any other way of entering codes/adding games on Steam, cheers.

• Administrators
For some reason clicking the space bar for the game to proceed and hitting the back arrow (you know the one that deletes text and goes back a page from where you are in FM) doesn't seem to work. I loved those shortcuts.

Edit : Hah and then someone else mentions it. :p

Can you please post this in the bugs forum for me here? - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/299-User-Interface

Thanks!

Can we please have separate threads for people who are trying to get the game started and people who want to talk about how good the game they've already downloaded is?

PS

I still can't find anything in Steam.

Reasonable idea but experience says that posters wont look first, so it is best to keep it all in one thread.

Could you try deleting your settings folder as well please, then re-launch? Details here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/319088-*Official*-Football-Manager-2013-Pre-Order-Beta-FAQ?p=8165108&viewfull=1#post8165108

If that's no good, try pressing ALT+SHIFT+F10 whilst on that faulty screen.

OK, the CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F10 did it, the problem was GPU rendering. Once it switched to software rendering, it worked. I'm using the Intel HD 4000 grahics, I hope it will get fixed.

The other issue I have now is the language included in the game, which is Russian. Why on Earth would you limit your customers to only one language, even in beta? This is beyond me, to be honest. I was really hopeful to play this in the original language, which is English, like the rest of the FM series distributed through Steam, starting from FM10.

USOmg.jpg

Archived