FM13 Release Date & Pre-Order Incentive

I have a pre-order with thehut.com, I emailed them a couple of days ago to see when they would release the beta key, had a reply today to say they havent received the codes but should be with me by monday - SHOCKING !!!!.

I just hope the reply was from a bod who didnt know what he was talking about

SI - have thehut.com been sent the beta codes ?????????????????

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My brother has pre-ordered from shopto.net and he's checked his pre-order section where the code should be it simply says 'reverted'. Is he doing something wrong or looking in the wrong place? Ive pre-ordered it also from shopto and got my code no problem from the pre-orders tab as described above. Any advice would be grateful. Thanks.

• Administrators
My brother has pre-ordered from shopto.net and he's checked his pre-order section where the code should be it simply says 'reverted'. Is he doing something wrong or looking in the wrong place? Ive pre-ordered it also from shopto and got my code no problem from the pre-orders tab as described above. Any advice would be grateful. Thanks.

I'd suggest getting your brother to email them directly in all honesty.

I haven't booked tomorrow off, and have for the full game in two weeks .....if this get's released tonight it is going to be so hard not to pull a sicky tomorrow!

DO IT !!!!!!!!!

work wont miss you for one day,

go out now buy some beer and prepare to waste your weekend :)

Got my code a few weeks ago but I don't get why those without one yet are getting in a flap. You can't use it yet and if you didn't have a code when it comes out then I'd be worried. Although I would've given it until tomorrow lunch time.

Presuming it's out late tonight, early tomorrow of course.

people think its after 12, I dont think its going to be released until midweek.

I know SI and experienced their delays, and im a 2003 steam member and i know their delays as well.

they rarely keep a promise regarding dates.

*i hope they prove me wrong* really looking forward to play the game :(.

EDIT: it was released on time, therefore i apologize. <3

SI+Sega Thank you.

I know SI and experienced their delays, and im a 2003 steam member and i know their delays as well.

Dear SI, please release it today to prove this guy wrong. :)

Im sure it will be at least 2 weeks before like they stated , after all there will be a lot of unhappy customers who preordered on the assumption that it will be 2 weeks before like it stated when preordering.

it says beta will be released 14 days before release date of full game cant ppl read or understand so that means anytime after 00:01 tonight and all day friday thats 14 days before full game release duh!!! Fact...

GMG are sending the keys out as we speak, why is there any reason to expect them to give you the code before you need it? What did you want, weekly email updates telling you when exactly you'll recieve your code? There is a blog on their website that you could have read for information.

Nice strawman argument lol, my complaints were about the lack of correspondence, not about receiving my beta code. Try reading my post 1st and grasp the essence of it, its not that difficult. I said "not everyone enjoys having to check forums and twitter links for information" you reply "There is a blog on their website that you could have read for information." Maybe comprehension isn't your strong point. I have 17 posts in 8+ years, you have 2,500+ in less than one, try and comprehend not everyone spends there life posting on message boards going through threads for news.

Archived