Liverpool Thread 2012/13

bell

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't Dembele mostly a playmaker though? We need a defensive mid and those are the sort of players we're being linked with, e.g M'Vila, Tiote etc.

Btw I'm well aware he had the most tackles in the league last season or whatever the stat is.

Isn't Dembele mostly a playmaker though? We need a defensive mid and those are the sort of players we're being linked with, e.g M'Vila, Tiote etc.

Btw I'm well aware he had the most tackles in the league last season or whatever the stat is.

He reminds me of someone like Viera/Yaya Touré, strong, kind of leggy, makes forward runs but also gets his tackles in. Seems perfect with the way Arsenal play and he would fit in instantly.

I know it's a Liverpool thread, didn't mean to derail it but i'm trying to stay awake for todays game and im just typing. Prediction for today is 2-0 to us, with Downing and Suarez scoring (That's right I said Downing is going to score!)

He reminds me of someone like Viera/Yaya Touré, strong, kind of leggy, makes forward runs but also gets his tackles in. Seems perfect with the way Arsenal play and he would fit in instantly.

He is nothing like Viera or Toure.

Raheem should definitely play today! Nothing will faze him and was the standout player on thursday night. He will cause Zabaleta problems with his pace and trickery and is hard to budge him of the ball. That would be a landmark for him. Was watching briefly your youth game on saurday. That Jerome Sinclair (if anyone knows of him) looks very good and is only 15, even he looks like 20 but you potentially have a star striker there in the making

Jerome Sinclair looks a frighteningly good talent at just 15 - scoring for fun at the moment.

Hope Raheem gets his chance today, really does deserve it.

Havnt seen him on LFC tv as yet, hopfully he will save us spending millions and will be our new Fowler/Owen to come threw, Will Morgan ever be good enough for Liverpool 1st team squad.?.

Mancini saying Liverpool can win the league lol.. what is he on ;)..

City team (confirmed) Hart, Kolo, Kompany ©, Zabaleta, Milner, Kolarov, De Jong, Yaya, Nasri, Balotelli, Tevez

Reina, Kelly, Coates, Skrtel, Johnson, Allen, Lucas, Gerrard, Borini, Suarez, Sterling

Subs: Jones, Enrique, Carroll, Henderson, Carragher, Shelvey, Downing.

No Assaidi.

carra only needs to look at his performance against hearts and understand why he is not starting

Carragher only needs to look at his performance over the past season (and I'm being generous) here to understand why he should be retiring very soon.

Yeah, those are confirmed. Delighted with Sterling starting, as I had the foresight to put him in my Fantasy League team before last week's games. Hopefully he'll have a good game and loads of people will put him in their teams, so I can sell him on at a profit.

Oh, and it'd be sweet if actually got something from today's game too.

How does everyone rate our transfer window now?

quite happy but i think we could have done with some more experience brought in. Borini, Allen, Assaidi all very young, Sahin experienced but also 23. Dempsey would really seal the window for me, though as ben said, whether we are interested or not is up for debate.

Actually really up for this game, first time this season really. Think the team selection has a large part to do with it. MON LADS

ofc once we're 3-0 down at HT thanks to a couple of Coates errors, maybe I won't be anymore.

I don't know where you get your Coates love from :D

How does everyone rate our transfer window now?

'everyone', that includes Everton fans, right? :D

Well LFC still managed to hideously overpay for players, but less so than before.

The only major negative is that you failed to kick Charlie Adam out on his arse.

You're ****ing joking. Lucas injured?

Damn :( Even I like Lucas. He's in my Fantasy Football team.

Archived