What's that? A new Wishlist Thread? What you would like to see in future FM versions.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
- over the years high potential youth players have become way too expensive
160 million for a player who's worth 6.25?Wow:eek:

I figure the problems here that need fixing (إن شاء الله‎, for FM13, and not only FM25) start with that the AI considers the player in question super talented, and thus wants a Götze-like 100 million pounds ish fee, plus I reckon that City (who my friend plays as) are local rivals. Sometimes the AI demands super high amounts when people are transfer listed by request. But then it should just deny the player's transfer request instead of going "I don't need to sell you, I shall demand more money than the average CR97Messi costs".

Then, the player is a youth player who has just been with the club for a year, thus should have no deep love for United considering he just handed in a transfer request there, but, and this is the astonishing bit, my friend accepted the $160m proposal and the player flat out refused. These kinds of qualms to sign for rivals just make no sense.

using players with long term injuries in other roles such as coaching, scouting like brendan rodgers has said he will do with lucas leiva

more persistence from other clubs when they bid for a player of mine e.g. when man city wanted agger from me they offer 10mil and then 12mil and just lost all interest afterwards but never signed someone else

maybe some more ridiculous fees being offered by clubs on deadline day or 'panic spending' as a lot of people like to call it

too be able to interact with players from other clubs who only have a year left on their contract and tell them you want to get them on a free so they dont sign a new contract, if you do it too often then possibly get some kind of inquest from the FA or fall out with managers over it etc.

Statistics:

1. Ability to view the stats/match report for any game at any point in time during that game. This would mean that we could look back on a game and use a slider (for example) to see how the stats were at half time or 60 minutes rather than only being able to view the stats for the whole match.

2. I would like to see where my players received the ball in addition to where they made their passes.

3. I would like to be able to view the tactics analysis screen for my individually saved tactics rather than which formations i used. I often have 2-3 tactics that utilise the exact same formation but varying tactical instructions. Obviously this causes me to use the tactical analysis screen less as it doesn't accurately represent my varying use of any given formation.

4. add in Key passes/90 mins as a stat. I think it currently only has total number of key passes.

5. Highlight key passes as a different colour on the match report.

6. A line graph added to the match report that shows each players condition % over the course of each match.

7. More stats for keepers such as saves in one one situations, number of times he spilt the ball from a shot etc.

8. Types of goals scored by players in the stats screen. This would also highlight which foot was used.

Assistant's match feedback

1. More helpful indicators of changes to opposition tactics such as "they are sitting deeper", "They are pushing their fullbacks further forward" etc.

2. More helpful indications of our tactical instructions such as "Our wingers cutting inside isn't working", "The through balls from our Midfield are being intercepted too often"

Side Note/thought:

I often wonder how the game currently calculates the match rating for players and whether it takes into account the tactical instructions that have been given for the team/players. I'll often find a certain role/position/player getting average ratings of 6.9 even though they are playing exactly how I intended them to play!

players not heading the ball into the box 5 times in a row every time it gets cleared from a corner, gotta be the stupidest thing I've just experienced on fm12

WHy they don't take the ball down and shoot/run wide/pass is beyond me, infuriating

The ability to make players do what I want on any position, like a centreback rushing forward (Vermaelen), wingback narrowing the defence in possession, this was possible with the old arrow system, where you could turn a defender into a left winger if you wanted to, why was that removed and why can't it be brought back?

PPM's visible in the player profile

I feel that it would be of a benefit to be able to see the player preferred moves in the main player profile. You click a player, go to his profile, see his attributes and a bunch of other things, but the PPM's are buried under the positions tab! They are clearly an important aspect of the player's game so I think they should be the among the first things to show after the attributes themselves.

Job interview when applying for a new job.

What are your ambitions, your ideas introducing youths, favourite playing stile, that sort of thing. The board may like your view (and hire you) or they may feel another candidate fits their view better and choose him. Once hired you will be held accountable for the things you claimed in your job inteview. So if you claimed to give youth a chance and after a year you havent fielded any talents, if you said you prefer an attacking style but use a counter tactic for a few months, if you claim to get promoted within a year and you don't pull it off, questions will be asked...

Ridiculous U19/U20/U21 International call up's in that you should never be without anyone in your squad on first team big games when it's International time out of the top divisions.

Been asking since CM1 (ok, I exagerate), so more a token request. To quote Glenn Hoddle to Becks once upon a time....."you are not good enough to do that skill" then. Heard all the excuses/reasons over the years, to save argument not interested in reasons how it is irl, but going in to a Europa League final with some players in your squad away on pointless Intl Yth level games is just not cricket. No really. :D

In past iterations in the 3D view there just seems way too much space on the pitch and because of this when a team is attacking it has just looked like they should waltz through and score at any moment. Surely the one thing you notice when watching football is that there is no space. This is one of the main reasons I have been turned off from the 3D view.

I personally use 2D and also not in "TV view" cos I like the pitch smaller - for me the action is then more dynamic and exciting.

Also I didn't like it in FML when it seemed you either went on a huge winning run or losing run with not a lot in between - surely one of the reasons we all love the sport is cos of not knowing what will happen to our team each week - have got the feeling in the past you kind of know what will happen before a match which kills the suspense and exitment of the game, and is not true to life at all.

This has probably been discussed to death though and many say is linked to morale being to much of a factor (sorry if going over old ground).

Playrer's interaction variety;) eg:

A line when having a private chat with a player who wants first team football:"You may want first team football but this is not enough"

or better in media interaction:"He may wants first team football but this is not enough"

Playrer's interaction variety;) eg:

A line when having a private chat with a player who wants first team football:"You may want first team football but this is not enough"

or better in media interaction:"He may wants first team football but this is not enough"

What do you mean? You have "not good enough last time you played" and stuff.

Hi friends I'm from Brazil, I play from the CM 99, stopped this "addiction" Magnificent in 2008, and returned in 2012 with everything now!

- More elaborate information regarding scouting opponents

- Trainings deeper as set pieces, with the staff giving opinions about and can make recognition of lawn, and here in Brazil there is one day before the game what is called "rachão" which is a light workout, fun, commitment

- Greater involvement of the press, tv, radio, magazines and newspapers with news issuing opinions of players and clubs

- More interaction with entrepreneurs, you can make requests to them, and they interact with you regarding such players, the coach trying to do business with the employe

- More options for discussion with coaches from other clubs and especially other managers, creating intriguing rivalry or to harm or even partnering with another in one direction

- Have fewer balls on the beam during games

- Correct the "bug" when you replace 3 players an injury happens and leaves you with one less

- Fast Goals that happen very often

- The salary that coach earns can be used somehow in the game

- In celebration of winning titles Tues crowd of officers in the city, have events on that account and have news from these achievements in the game for the club

- 3d improved thrown over worked, to make it real, dribbling, shooting, goalkeeping defenses much improved, but no improvements in the chart why is a game manager and not that not fifa or pes

- Having conflicts in the cast, such as players - Adriano, Ronaldinho Gaucho, Tevez, Ibra, are vain, even if it is all right for the team, then they Ciram conflicts that interface needs to be improved.

- Do something as a club or help buy the club from the heart with the accumulation of salary you earn in the game

- In the standings after a certain number of games, show the probabilities of each team to be champions

- Convene a crowd for big games / complain of lack of public

- Invitations to play matches at neutral venue (for selections)

- Ending the corner bug and can have a much greater freedom in positioning the player in set-piece.

- Increased market mobility trainers (you arrive in 2020 and has the same technical team of 2012, and we are not in England) Here in Brazil there are many layoffs of technicians

- It would be nice tbm a creation of a dept. marketing, and sales have news items about players fanciest or idols playing at the club.

- Further postponement of matches, there are times in the game that have matches in 2 days straight!

- Names of players from various diviões below, there are many chaveirinho, Jaguaré, buick, xaropinho this is ridiculous hahaha

- Player does not want to negotiate with club ... Today is money that rules the roost in football.

unfortunately

- Having to replace ball boys ball, so the game become more real

- Idols team's games have farewell

- On the last day of transfers in eurpoa could do a real time, as has the BBC and Trivela.

- Goalkeeper much stuck the area.

If your player backs off the ball, he goes and picks up if the opponent is a chutão, he is hoping to get the ball and gol always takes , That has to improve

- Investing in football in other countries, for example:

I am manager of Barcelona, and send some scouts to parents without much force in football, for example Japan, and my scout says that q parents have a tendency to have players with great potential, and q ja'm a team rich and expression; I can make a request to create direction "escolhinhas football" in that country, in order to develop the potential of some players, and so the parents passes to create newgens newgens best and that some parents will do this test at my club. Something like that

- Confederations Cup and World calendar had to stop this is a serious flaw!

- It had to improve the hiring market here in Brazil because it is impossible to bring players such as this were last season: International Forlan, Botafogo seedorf, like tb that countries with rich teams like Qatar, Emirates Arabs make proposals strong enough to hire superstars of football world.

OBS :

I redid this fm reputations alloys national championships in accordance with reality, changed economic factor for countries according to reality too, and straightened the reputation of clubs from all continents according to the achievements of titles such champions league , liberators of asia leagues, if I want to make available for download to watch.

These ideas were developed in orkut community football manager in which Brazilians love with this wonderful game on the FM conversion.

A big hug! Save! Save! Fm, the best game in the world!

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I would love 1 day for FM to have a "go to next match day" button.

I know I can go on holiday but by the time I have looked at my fixtures list and then set my manager to go on holiday and selected the return date it does not save that much time and a bit of a hassle to do this for every match.

After the transfer windows are closed if I could just go to the next match day and read all my mail at 1 time before then going to the match would save me just clicking and waiting and clicking and waiting,maybe even while the game is processing I could read some of the mail.

It would just speed the game up the little bit.

A new feature I've been thinking about is combining player interactions and contract negotiations. So when a bid is accepted for a player who might be at a team with a higher reputation it could give you the opportunity to convince him to join your club with statements like your planning major investment in the team or with him in the team you will be challenging for trophies. This would allow for transfers like Zlatan Ibrahimović to Paris Saint-Germain which rarely if ever happens in football manager when a player is still in his prime.

I would like to set up my tactics using the match engine. For each instruction, you could see your players acting accordingly to each instructions. This would be helpful for us to understand what we are really trying to do.

Would be interesting too if we could watch a kind of animation on the match engine while we are assigning the players instructions. Each player role in combination with player duties would show a short animation.

What I like to be in FM13 is a very simple improvement in player searching. Nowadays we can only search on the natural position of a player. If I'm looking for a central midfielder, I'll go to my shortlist and use the filter position: central midfielder. But maybe my ideal signing isn't a natural central midfielder, but a defensive midfielder, offensive midfielder, or even a fullback. That's why i'd like to be able to search for a player that is capable or better for a certain position. So, just like with filtering on certain player skills (e.g. passing 15 or higher), I want to search on different gradations of position capability.

Another player searching option: searching the homegrown, or past players, not just for your own club, but for every club in the database. Also, a way to track back seasons beyond your save to see the past squads. Has the "history/encyclopedia" feature from cm 99/00 or something where you could read been dropped for copyright reasons?

What do you mean? You have "not good enough last time you played" and stuff.

Your a many year's user and you spotted there is something similar.

I meant, what if we could verbally break relationship with a player as managers lol,

in a very well built interaction system already.

What is your suggestion?

One major part of football Sigames have forgotten is the ability to send training staff to school or seminars or other ways to improve one or two of the coaches skills.

For Example: Carles Puyol is a coach in your team. He has 13 in defending. You like him to improve his attributes when it comes to the skills: defending and tactical knowledge. Then you can ask the board and the coach (Puyol) to send him out for a small/medium/large course/seminar/education. (He will then be unavailable for some days/weeks) but with high determination maybe his stats will raize one or two points if the education has been successfull and the coach is motivated to learn.

With this ability you can then train up your own world class staff member. hope to see this in FM13!

Not bad! I must be a mind-reader

There is two things that I would really want to see implemented for FM13.

1) When having listed the squad roles, players should be happy with the squad roles and with that I mean it is unrealistic that a back-up player comes and begs for more playtime. The squad roles should be more serious taken and we should even see squad roles being assigned for each player for each season. If the player then doesn´t agree at the start of the season, he should tell you that directly and ask to move. I find players who beg for playing time when being back-up players as ridicolous, especially when talking young talents or back-up goalkeepers. Then players perhaps should demand themselves to have a special role ahead of each season.

2) Please make the AI start to pay fees to you up front a little more often.

My wishlist:

1) More in depth youth player development - such as grooming them though the system from a much younger age and being able to help determine their playing positions and playing style before they make it to youth team level (age 14-15) through the youth acadamey

2) More player incidents. I want them busting refs heads in, getting done on drug charges, getting arrested, drunk. Obviously, would only happen occiasionally and only to newgens

3) Being able to take a few team members out for a round of golf. Would involve a little mini golf game, possibly a Tiger Woods lite edition with several courses and the ability to customise your kit with money earned from managment. A very realistic feature.

4) Being able to put on your boots during an injury crisis and help out on the pitch Fifa style. It happens all the time in real life, like just the other day when Fergie went out and scored a hattrick using his dazzling speed and his deadly boot. So its very realistic.

There is two things that I would really want to see implemented for FM13.

1) When having listed the squad roles, players should be happy with the squad roles and with that I mean it is unrealistic that a back-up player comes and begs for more playtime. The squad roles should be more serious taken and we should even see squad roles being assigned for each player for each season. If the player then doesn´t agree at the start of the season, he should tell you that directly and ask to move. I find players who beg for playing time when being back-up players as ridicolous, especially when talking young talents or back-up goalkeepers. Then players perhaps should demand themselves to have a special role ahead of each season.

2) Please make the AI start to pay fees to you up front a little more often.

Backup players still expect to play a certain number of games during a season, they are part of your squad.

Key players expect to be part of every game

1st Teamers, expect to be part of most games

Squad players expect to be part of at least half your games

Backup players expect to be part of some of your games

From what we have discussed before the new stadium once build will not under any circumstances be replaced until at least 25 years has ticked by. This would all be very well if most new stadiums created had a relatively good expansion potential and you could therefore keep on increasing them slightly to compensate for the fact you are getting 100% attendance even in the league cup games.

However, since the 3d year of having my new stadium, one incidentally which i could not increase AT ALL in seating, i have had no less than 97% over-all attendance. Past 5 years it has been no less than 99%. Under such circumstances you'd hope FM13 has at the very least a lower time limit to "new stadium availability." 20 years perhaps? As opposed to 25-30. I have to admit having people creating stadiums every ten years or so would be completely unrealistic. Your team wouldn't be able to create a new home etc and it would just be weird. That or have it so it can be increased bit part to significant level. Or even if they kept the time limit the same and created a stadium that wasn't so obviously going to be far too small within a year or two.

That and finance needs to be addressed more, in many ways. I shall gather my thoughts on this then expand. Gotta say i love the new way of dealing with transfer offers, so i hope that doesn't change. Not only makes it easier but it's also just better all round.

I'd also like to see a staff rating system properly set up. Perhaps even the ability for your assistant manager to properly give input on people you want him to. Not just the odd suggestion of an either extremely obvious coaching addition or a completely stupid one.

Player complaints/feedback about certain areas could be a lot better too.

(This is a re-post from a thread i just started in general discussions. I thought there was no wish list thread anymore then my search for the wish list thread had FINALLY finished i realised my error. Never fear for i shall delete the duplicate thread. My sincerest apologies).

I like to have some more divisions of Portugal to be able to play with my local team.

But the more important suggestion I will give, I don't know if someone write about that, is on player career history I like to see the player overall stats by season instead of only the league stats or have the following filters:

- Overall

- League

- National Cups

- Non noncompetitive

- European Competitions

- National Teams

That will be a very nice improvement on player career history screen.

Some suggestions...

1) At those clubs who are concerned, i am thinking about Real Madrid and Barcelona but also other clubs, why not have presidential elections? It would be great and would add to the realism for us who follow the spanish game. Of course every election would be held each 4 years during a summer, as in real life. Then a added cool thing would be if there were 3-4 candidates for the job and that they all promise to bring in a certain player to the club, which could or could not be carried out in the end, as in real football.

2) Let´s start working on getting good ratings for defensive stuff too. It´s sad to see that a defender often only get´s a good rating when he scores or assists. Defensive duties should be nurished.

3) This has probably been up to subject but it needs to be said again: There should be mid season evaluations from the board in the middle of the season. To let you know if the club is going in the right way or in the wrong way.

4) The whole media attention needs to be organized better. For instance, when signing a player the player should come out with statements of what he expects at his new club, more in depth.

5) Pressconferences with manager and player. As often happens in european games amongst others, managers and players attend a pressconference together. We already know that SI have put a lot of work in creating personalities of different players, players need to be able to show that also during press conferences. Depending on the nature of the player, the game, and the players status within the club at the moment, different answers can spring to the players mind. In this way you would as manager also be able to get a more in depth look at the brains of your players and not only the footballing side, as in real life.

It would also be good if when a team you have sparked up a new link with, generally as a parent club but also vice verse is promoted or relegated you could congratulate it or commiserate with it and try and help it out more if possible. As with the link i started with Brentford, since i have always had at least three players of mine, the pick of the loanies, out to them and sold them aging legends or players who didn't quite make the cut. This took them from getting relegated to League 2, they were at the time half way through their 2nd season in L2 and were about 16th, to two consecutive promotions both by winning the leagues they were in.

It would be nice to say well done etc, especially as they have also given my players a lot of game time and they have played very well and, when i get them back, i will hopefully be able to make sure on a significant stat increase. Also if they were on the verge of being relegated give them extra help, they are after all an unofficial 2nd reserve team in effect and useful to us. The vice verse would be good too. A smaller feeder club congratulating the parent club on winning the league or a promotion, especially if the players you developed then sold to them did well. There's plenty more that would be done and more importantly IS done in the real world.

The ability to load my savegame into the next FM-version.

Will probably never happen, but would really be a great addition. Come this time of year, when you know the new game is on the way, I get a terrible loss of interest in my career-save because I know it won't last much longer as I have to start all over in the new FM. Seems silly to skip clubs or land that superb 15-year old talent when I know my game will only last a month or two (one or two seasons). I know I won't be able to play FM12 when FM13 is released, I just need to start in the new game and discard my old save..

Better throw-in options. Eg don't just say "left side/right side", give us options for when taking a throw from a defensive position/attacking position, as I hate having any of my defenders upfield for throw-ins when i tell them not to, just because the throw is near-ish the oppositions box, yet they'll go up, and I'll be caught out at the back. Also, I know my players aren't stupid, and they are capable of listening to instructions, so when I say to take short throws, and there's a player a few yards from them, don't throw it over him to a defender who's on his own all the time.

Better throw-in options. Eg don't just say "left side/right side", give us options for when taking a throw from a defensive position/attacking position, as I hate having any of my defenders upfield for throw-ins when i tell them not to, just because the throw is near-ish the oppositions box, yet they'll go up, and I'll be caught out at the back. Also, I know my players aren't stupid, and they are capable of listening to instructions, so when I say to take short throws, and there's a player a few yards from them, don't throw it over him to a defender who's on his own all the time.

I think that will be a nice improvement +1

The ability to load my savegame into the next FM-version.

Will probably never happen, but would really be a great addition. Come this time of year, when you know the new game is on the way, I get a terrible loss of interest in my career-save because I know it won't last much longer as I have to start all over in the new FM. Seems silly to skip clubs or land that superb 15-year old talent when I know my game will only last a month or two (one or two seasons). I know I won't be able to play FM12 when FM13 is released, I just need to start in the new game and discard my old save..

That will be nice, but won't be easy to develop, for example if there are new attributes on staff or players that can cause a compatibly problem or other changes on database model can also be a problem.

If possible will be a good improvement especially for players like me, who like to start unemployed, doing a long career trying to reach a top club step by step.

I love gigantic databases and meandering careers - so I'm always up for:

1. Improve the simulation speed, and allow much more than 125K players to be loaded for a game at the beginning. Make it easier to have gigantic databases and make it run more quickly.

2. Allow multiple nation rules within a single data editor file, so you don't hit the 60-70 editor file data limit when loading all leagues.

3. More easily modify team details as they move up the ranks - new kits, new 3rd kit, new U19 team/league if enough teams gain in stature... etc. If we could do this during a game instead of relying simply on editor files, that would be even better!

I think more in-depth set piece instructions all up. For example:

1) My striker is good on free kicks. Why can't I 'zone' him? As in, if it's in a shooting position I'd like him to take it, but if it's out on a flank I'd rather he be in the box.

2) The ability to say who I don't want taking set pieces. Yes, my striker is 14 for corner taking, but I don't want him taking corners as he's lethal in the box and good in the air. So I have to basically put everyone else as corner takers so the game doesn't default to him when other options aren't on the pitch.

Revamp of the ME and the AI!!!! Most important IMO along with improving the tactical aspect of the game to make us feel like were actually having more control of how each player is reacting on the pitch

I would love it if you could make it near possible for us to play the game on full screen instead of windowed mode...Were in the 21st century now SI...Maybe time to globalise a tad??

Also would love to see a huge improvement on opposition analysis...Atm, all I see is some stats before a match...I want to see more...E.G...Where to close the opposition down to limit chances....What formation to play to shut my opposition down and perhaps which players we should target to man mark and hassle.

I would love it if you could make it near possible for us to play the game on full screen instead of windowed mode...Were in the 21st century now SI...Maybe time to globalise a tad??

I am playing on full screen mode...and there is an option to change that.

Archived