fm12 causing marriage problems

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

hi all, sorry to reopen this old post but i thought i'd share my latest fm marriage problems with you.

the wife is still worried about my addiction to football manager so she arranged a meeting with a marriage guidance councillor. i sent my assistant manager

hi all, sorry to reopen this old post but i thought i'd share my latest fm marriage problems with you.

the wife is still worried about my addiction to football manager so she arranged a meeting with a marriage guidance councillor. i sent my assistant manager

This thread has been magnificent, but that was the first one that made me actually laugh out loud. Good job, OP.

Well, in the league you're playing in I'm sure you can soon get someone better on your staff.

How many stars could she have if she's already "willing to listen to any offers?". Clearly her contract isn't up yet so maybe she's being poached by a sugardaddy?

I think you're going to need to hire an agent to negotiate some better loyalty bonuses next time out.

(How'd I miss this thread, it's brilliant!)

My wife is always having a go. Just yesterday she had a go at me for taking Football Manager far too seriously.

"Leave me alone, I don't have a go at you for watching soaps" I said from my dugout at the bottom of the garden.

It's my son's first school sports day today, and it's the proudest day of my life.

I've finally won the Champion's League on Football Manager. I can't wait till he gets home from school so I can tell him about it.

took you 4 months 2 days to come up with THAT! HA :p;)

Well I'm glad I found a thread to post my marriage issues. After a lot of complaining about not enough first team action i had had enough.

After holidaying for a year I returned to find my ass man had sold wife, replacing with some young talent and my kitchen sink capacity had been increased by 5 plates! Not bad I'm sure you'll agree!!!!! Was disappointed to see my loyalty to wives stats had dropped though :-(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Sun newspaper, Jigsaw, a reporter, stated that his wife told him she was leaving because he played too much Footy manager and did not take any notice of her. He told her she was being unprofessional and he would decide if she went or not.

You nicked my joke, I posted this on the 27th November. I am going to report you to FIFA.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived