11.3 Patch Official Feedback Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you have a save game before you make the bid for the player I'd be really interested to see it if you could upload it to the FTP
can you set his value using FMRTE at all?

not perfect but maybe a solution for the moment.

Heard that FMRTE can cause issues with a save, I rather not use that program at all tbh

I do, I set aside a save, from before I made a bid, last night when this happened.

I'm uploading it now in a zip file called "Rafael Toloi"

Estimated time to upload is 25mins (poor upload rate), I'll edit this post when the transfer has completed.

I'dbe really interested to hear if you were able to replicate this bug with my save or not when you do give it a try. Thanks

Thanks for taking the time to upload the save

I've also managed to reproduce this here with the same player, although not with other players where I've offered the same contract. I'll see if a coder can take a look to see why it's happening

Is this from starting a brand new game, or from advancing an old save?

Have you used the editor or FMRTE at all? Let me know, thanks.

I have the same problem I just started my game today and I have the same problem. I am using no Add Ons just the Game with 11.3 and then One Piece Skin.

I've also managed to reproduce this here with the same player, although not with other players where I've offered the same contract. I'll see if a coder can take a look to see why it's happening

Gudge it looks similar to an issue that I bought up back in November one that I was hoping would have been fixed, sporadically - and thats the trouble with it, players lose the contract they were on, have linked the initial one I raised if that helps

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/237813-Another-Huge-Transfer-Bug-Contracts

And another thing. I have tried signing a player who was released but agent says he doesnt want to join. So I sign him for a trial. Player wants to impress me, so I try approach to sign and now agent says he cant proceed due to the previous breakdown in talks - I didnt even have to chance to enter talks previously - its madness

I have had similar where I have taken a player on trial, someone has offered him a contract while he was with me so I have tried to offer one and they say they dont want to due to previous breakdown in talks, its very frustrating

Time for FMRTE again - its the second time now, that I have to resort to this. Its the only way of getting past the agents. Definitely worst feature added in the whole series of FM

Many a real life manager would agree with that statement :D

Thats good to hear, something can be done about it so. Again, could you let me know what the coder thinks is the problem and whether its isolated to that particular save or if it could pop up in other saves etc.

It is still impossible to sell players to higher value. I offered anton ferdinand for 1.5M , and I only get 1 loan offer for 300k... and this is not only him. I can't get rid of my unwanted players, just because, no one wants them for no money..

no one wants anton ferdinand and his wages. what you think you can sell every player you dont like for 1,2 Mill? if you dont want them they must not be good and no one wants them just like you.

• Administrators
I'm surprised to see Tottenham have a National reputation. The club finished fourth and has a very big fanbase and a lot of money.

Haven't done much in Europe for a number of years (this year aside of course) so I'd say that's fair. Didn't Zidane say something along the lines of "who are Tottenham?" :D

Haven't done much in Europe for a number of years (this year aside of course) so I'd say that's fair. Didn't Zidane say something along the lines of "who are Tottenham?" :D

Appreciate your quick response but fail to agree. Like them or not (I'm guessing you don't) they're one of England's major clubs. Why are Man City continental then? Done nothing in Europe for years. Spurs are an elite English club who have a lot of money with a huge fan base. I'm really puzzled by this.

bougherra.png

Man City didnt sell any star defender or have any defender out long term injured. They loaned out Boyata to HSV but to go off and sign this guy?? :confused:

A SI coder somewhere needs a bucket of water thrown over his head!! :p

To be fair hes a good defender, id even say hes better than Lescott in my opinion.

I noticed Brighton have 80 million loan debt, is that correct or is it a typo? just seems like a lot for a league 1 team.

Just played 12 matches from installing the patch. No saves, full 90, etc, yada yada

my Hereford team think they're Manchester United! Those 12 games were 11 wins on the bounce then a 1-1 draw (which I take full responsibility for as I played the wrong full-back against their winger and he scored a wonder goal :mad: ) We "score most of our goals" in the 76th-90th minute period; we just never look like losing, even at 2-0 down after 20 minutes we didn't look like losing (4-2); it's almost "too easy". We dominate possession, chances, territory, everything!

On a brighter note: after 45 games played since I took over, W31, D3, L11 :D Top of League Two by 15 points from 2nd with 8 games to play. 19pts ahead of 4th,5th and 6th and I play 4th then 5th next two games :cool:

I really do like the ME but it's so good now that the flaws stand out when they happen, and most of those are 1 in ten games rare type of things so not even close to 'game-breakers'. I haven't noticed any great increase in fouls, injuries, cards, etc. I've scored from corners from various angles/positions, I've scored a direct free-kick, I've scored (and missed) penalties. Defenders close down early now, defending the half-way line instead of the 18 yard line, about time too *ahem*, my pass completion is at around 84% or greater most matches, crosses find their targets (and goals are scored).

It's great! (but how do I lose...? )

Hello

I downloaded the patch to a flash drive on internet an connected laptop then copied it my hard disk of my main pc I double clicked on the patch to start the update program. It starts but I get the following message appears

Zip damaged file

C:\user\farahn\Appdata\local\Temp\QZSE3.TMP\FM2011 V11.30

Patch Installer.exe Bad CRC. Possible file transfer error. I have placed a screenshot of the error on you ftp site

ftp://ftp.sigames.com/fm/game-screenshots/Farhans's 11.30 install error.jpg

s what do you suggest the problem is.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours

Farhan

Hello

I downloaded the patch to a flash drive on internet an connected laptop then copied it my hard disk of my main pc I double clicked on the patch to start the update program. It starts but I get the following message appears

Zip damaged file

C:\user\farahn\Appdata\local\Temp\QZSE3.TMP\FM2011 V11.30

Patch Installer.exe Bad CRC. Possible file transfer error. I have placed a screenshot of the error on you ftp site

ftp://ftp.sigames.com/fm/game-screenshots/Farhans's 11.30 install error.jpg

s what do you suggest the problem is.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours

Farhan

re-download the patch

no one wants anton ferdinand and his wages. what you think you can sell every player you dont like for 1,2 Mill? if you dont want them they must not be good and no one wants them just like you.

IRL, we (Sunderland) have been trying to shift Ferdinand for ages, but we can't get rid because of, as you say, his high wages, coupled with the fact he really aint all that good!

Also agree with the Spurs reputation. I would go as far as to say it's a bug. How can you say Blackpool are as well-known as Spurs. Spurs have more current international players than most Premier League teams, if not THE most! The 'have not done much in Europe in recent years' argument is flawed by Man City who have hardly set European football a light in recent years themselves yet they have a 'continental reputation'. Do they have a continental rep because they won League One a few years back?

I am managing sunderland. Have 18 m budget at the moment. If I convert it to wage I'm 400 000 above my current wage budged. I want to sign a new ass man - werner kern. He wants 8500 p/w, but my max wage limit is set to 7500!?!? Why I can't sign him he is great assistant and I have a lot of money.. what is the problem1?!?!?!?!?!?

Appreciate your quick response but fail to agree. Like them or not (I'm guessing you don't) they're one of England's major clubs. Why are Man City continental then? Done nothing in Europe for years. Spurs are an elite English club who have a lot of money with a huge fan base. I'm really puzzled by this.

I totally agree. If Spurs are unknown in Europe, why do players and managers in Italy and Spain refer to them as "Spurs" instead of Tottenham. I assume there's some acknowledgement when they know their nickname. Spurs was also the first English team to win in Europe if remember correctly... There is no doubt in my mind that Tottenham has a continental rep - especially if the City has one and that is the criterium.

Btw, my chairman just accepted a bid for Bale, worth 21 million pounds. Spurs have repeatedly stated that they are not, by any means, interested in selling Bale, and he just signed a 5 year contract. One could argue that these statements are just means of getting a bigger prize, but that would indicate that they would want more than 21 million pounds.

And why would they need the cash? Spurs is a rich club and have been so for at least the last decade, in spite of having only a "secure" financial status in FM.

I am managing sunderland. Have 18 m budget at the moment. If I convert it to wage I'm 400 000 above my current wage budged. I want to sign a new ass man - werner kern. He wants 8500 p/w, but my max wage limit is set to 7500!?!? Why I can't sign him he is great assistant and I have a lot of money.. what is the problem1?!?!?!?!?!? This game is .... I can sigh a player for 120 000 p/w , but can't afford a class assistant manager for 8500 p/w... idiotic.!!! Some of my youngsters have higher salary...

They under value Tottenham in the game. 75% of the players even have a continental reputation.

I agree. And if you base the reputation on what teams have done in continental competitions during the last years, teams with a much lower quality than English sides like Tottenham, will have a continental reputation as they qualify for group stages in Europa League and Champions League.

Now, more than ever, the Premier division is by far the best league in the world. I would bet that the top 10 teams in England are recognized by most of the football fans in Europe. But I guess it comes down to what SI Games use as basis for defining the reputation. Dont see the logic though...:)

Also why are players still injured from the start of he saeson. For example, Thomas Hitzlsperger who has been playing well for West Ham recently still has his injury ruling him out for 8 to 10 months. Same with Andrew Johnson and Johnathan Woodgate. It's annoying.

Started a new game as Sunderland, and all the matches in the Premier League are kicking off at 3PM Saturday or the same time in midweek. Scrolled through the Premier League fixtures to see if it changed, it does change so there's a late and early kick off on the odd weekend but then keeps changing back so all kick offs are at the same time. I've checked Championship fixtures, and they're correct with the late televised fixture, and Serie A and La Liga fixtures all have different times most have the time, occasionally they all change to 3PM Sunday kick offs. The Premier League games aren't even on TV either, pretty sure this isn't right like.
Could you please check if in the Preferences the "Move Matches for TV" checkbox is ticked?
First thing I looked at, but yeah it was ticked.

Anyone?

10 charararassssssss

Found an exploit with loaned players. Got Muntari and John Mensah at loan to my Sunderland team, both with agreed transfer clause - Muntari - 8m and Mensah - 5.5m. Terminated their loans and immediately after that they were on the transfer list Muntari for 6.6M., and Mensah for 2.9M.( just exactly what their estimated value was).. and then just bid and signed them.. This is in the first transfer window(summer 2010).

Blimey. You Spurs fans are getting really het up about a simple word. Bear in mind that club reputation is actually a numerical value and 'national' etc are just user-friendly ciphers representing brackets of numbers. I'm 100% sure that Blackpool don't have the same reputation as Spurs in the game, and I would suggest that City's is slightly higher to reflect the pulling power their enormous wealth has for players.

Are players of the level that Spurs can sign in real life interested in joining them in the game? If so, there's no problem.

Not sure whether this has been discussed as I can't be bothered to read through 10 pages of this thread.

Whats with Luis Suarez stats not showing up on his profile, he has played 1 and scored 1 but this is not showing up... Is this something you are aware of??? And is it something that can be fixed??

I am getting the same thing with Suarez, but not any other player.

Must be a bug with Suarez :(

It's only showing league apps and league goals stat, nothing else

Yer i posted this problem about three quarters of the way down on page 5 with no reply from SI.. also happening on suarez but mainly affecting the younger players who i've been giving games, Gulacsi,Shelvey,spearing & so on.. tried un-installing and patching upto 11.2.1 again(havent saved the game under 11.3,saved it under a different file name when i saw this) but now it just says unable to find font resource when it should goto the main menu.. so im stuffed either way..

Hello,

i've installed 11.3, i'm on steam, and a good thing i've read on the news of the patch was:

- Allowed user to offer terms to players who aren't interested in joining team but at least have a minimal chance of being able to be bribed by excessive wage offers.

but unfortunally, it ain't working as you can see on my screenshot:

bugyv.png

so, what's wrong here??

Agents demanding contracts after bids being rejected is back.

Signed Player X on 02-01-2011

Spartak Moscow make a bid for him on 25-12-2011, i negotiate and the Agent demands a new contract.

I say no, theres time left and he accepts that.

Spartak don't like my demands and pull out. Agent demands new contract again, but the 2 response buttons are missing and there is nothing on the players profile about unhappyness.

The Staff search isn't working. Looking for assistant manager and asking current ass man to filter those who are interested. Basically doesn't work, of the hundreds left available few if any are really interested. This could be a right pain as i'm playing lower league and it's hard enough as it is getting anyone in.

Not sure if this is the same with player search as I haven't used it yet!

Hello,

i've installed 11.3, i'm on steam, and a good thing i've read on the news of the patch was:

- Allowed user to offer terms to players who aren't interested in joining team but at least have a minimal chance of being able to be bribed by excessive wage offers.

but unfortunally, it ain't working as you can see on my screenshot:

<snip>

so, what's wrong here??

Er... it says players you have a minimal chance of signing. NOT "every player" :3

SI,

Match engine greatly improved. I didn't find anything wrong with 11.2 but this patch has made the game a great one imo. So far so good.

BTW, does anyone know if the corner exploit still exists?

Btw, my chairman just accepted a bid for Bale, worth 21 million pounds. Spurs have repeatedly stated that they are not, by any means, interested in selling Bale, and he just signed a 5 year contract. One could argue that these statements are just means of getting a bigger prize, but that would indicate that they would want more than 21 million pounds.

And why would they need the cash? Spurs is a rich club and have been so for at least the last decade, in spite of having only a "secure" financial status in FM.

Wow, i hope Levy doesn't accept any bids for him in my Spurs save. That would really be frustrating. And you are right, there is no way he'd take a £21million bid. Definitely not. No way in hell. Can this be remedied in fmrte? I feel like this is a case in which it's justified to use that thing

is it even worthwhile downloading this and start a new game? seems like it gots loads of bugs! and is there anything form SI aobut a fix? why is a patch released with so many bugs? where are all the testers

pssh, yes, download it, start a new game, enjoy it.

The stat thing is annoying for sure(doesn't truly bother me), but it is a bit cosmetic i think. The game is much better now witht he patch. No reason not to download it.

not a fan of this at all my star player has just stoped performing one of my strikers cant score and i seem to make loads of chances but no goals, then injuries seem more common also i won 5-4 i have never let in 4 goals in a 10 years on the game but now i do really cant be bothered to alter the tatic so going to try and get the old patch back

Archived