11.3 Patch Official Feedback Thread

I've got exactly the same 26 file problem and I suspect, if it's like mine, if you try verifying it again it will tell you the 26 files are still damaged even after it has re downloaded them.

I'm thinking of reinstalling:mad:

Hey PDAquinas

I have reinstalled and its exactly the same.

SI,

The game is now unplayable as far as im concerned, i get two clicks before i then have to wait 5 minutes for a new screen to load. Example, searching for a player in a specific team, ill click on the league, find the team i want, once i click on them it then freezes and i have to wait. Its infuriating and I wont be playing until its fixed.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The time since last saved clock is wrong, or broken, or bugged, or something...

I think it resets itself every 24 hours instead of counting in days like it used to. It's 3 days since I last saved my game but on the game status screen it says it's 5 hours... I know that I haven't got from mid-March to end of July in 5 hours, I can barely play 5 matches in that time, not 5 months!

to SI. do we will get hotfix soon? or we do it this for fun? I'm not saying the game is unplayable. but tbh, 11.2.1 is better. if i've choice i'll play 11.2.1 with 11.3 database. 11.3 is fine. but some players stats missing its really annoying!

Annoying yes but hardly game breaking is it

"Access to C:\Program Files (x86)\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\data\meshes\stadium\textures\convert.bat was denied"

Anyone any ideas?

This comes up when I try and install the patch, am I the only person to get this? Its quite odd, I think I get to update 91(?) and this comes up and stops the update.

Annoying yes but hardly game breaking is it

Well to me it is. I love my stats and when reseraching a player that I want to buy I not only look at his stats but how he has performed in the game. Surely this is a normal procedure? I agree it does not stop the game working, but it would stop me playing it.

Don't know if this should be posted here, but, have just finished my 1st season om patch 11.3 and have set my assistant manager to renew contracts.

My problem is he has not offered contracts to any players and all those out of contract have now left.

This was mentioned as a bug before the new patch and a moderator said the would look at this problem, but nothing appears to have been done.

Is this happening to anybody else?

steve

This missing player match stats issue has stopped me upgrading to 11.3 patch. Will hold off untill it is fixed. For me its a bit of a gamebreaker. How can I judge what a player I want to buy has done in his career if his historical match stats are incorrect? Is this not bothering anyone else? I`ve heard it only happens on new games so my existing 11.2 game should befine if I patch up. Can anyone from SI confrim this?

Also I use the Raver training schedules, are these affected in anyway in 11.2?

Thanks for any help :)

It's not that bad, sure you can't see the European stats for some players, but when you go to their history, their assists and MOTM's still come up for me, so it isn't that bad really.

Also just starting my second season, people like Suarez's stats have gone back to normal, along with a few others who had that problem

This missing player match stats issue has stopped me upgrading to 11.3 patch. Will hold off untill it is fixed. For me its a bit of a gamebreaker. How can I judge what a player I want to buy has done in his career if his historical match stats are incorrect? Is this not bothering anyone else? I`ve heard it only happens on new games so my existing 11.2 game should befine if I patch up. Can anyone from SI confrim this?

Also I use the Raver training schedules, are these affected in anyway in 11.2?

Thanks for any help :)

I never knew about this until i read in another thread. Luis Suarez is 1 of them, I took a look and it made me chuckle a bit :)

Dissapointing yes, but Suarez was already with Liverpool so it didn't worry me. What other players have the stats missing ? I personally haven't seen any else

Just click on the thumbnail to view in normal screen

113suarezstats.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I got some mess up with the currency. I start a game with my default as UK Pounding like the other save, the price show up as UK Pound but somehow the option show up as US Dollar.

It's mean, the screen showing UK currency when it should be US Dollar. When I saw Torres transfer record, it show 82000000 L ... My jaw just drop but soon found out that it should be 82000000 US Dollar. It confuse me when touching transfer market. Suddenly the price of players all rise up.

I never knew about this until i read in another thread. Luis Suarez is 1 of them, I took a look and it made me chuckle a bit :)

Dissapointing yes, but Suarez was already with Liverpool so it didn't worry me. What other players have the stats missing ? I personally haven't seen any else

how they miss this is quite simply amazing. all they had to do was just play the game and check after 2 games or so. it shows 1 thing. they are seriously lacking manpower when it comes to testing.

how they miss this is quite simply amazing. all they had to do was just play the game and check after 2 games or so. it shows 1 thing. they are seriously lacking manpower when it comes to testing.

but in their defence, how many in game football players is it happening to ? I dont mean us I mean the real life players eg - Suarez. I have only seen Suarez

with the missing stats, if you go to your 1st tea squad and click VIEW then STATS then OVERALL, it will show the correct current season Stats for the players who is playing up when you look at the player individually

but in their defence, how many in game football players is it happening to ? I dont mean us I mean the real life players eg - Suarez. I have only seen Suarez

chelsea's david luiz.

bayern's luis gustavo.

its hard to find. because you have to click on the player individually for you to realise something is wrong. thus, we are bound to find the stats missing players by bumping into them like when we are seaching for players or so forth.

might not be a big deal afterall.

Rio Ferdinand + David Luiz I have seen affected by this too - Ferdinands stats suddenly went from 41 apps - 12 goals to 2 apps 1 goal ???????????????????

I am getting reports on previous players when I asked them to modify their game. Bit strange!

Yeah, I got that last night. Left my club after it was relegated and then 3 months later while I was still unemployed I got a message telling me that a player from that team wasn't able to modify his game.

Hope they sort this injury situation out as I've had 3 players with broken leg already on this patch. Don't think i've had that many in the other 5-6 months the games been out.

At the minute i have 2 players out with broken something for 5-6 months.

Hope they sort this injury situation out as I've had 3 players with broken leg already on this patch. Don't think i've had that many in the other 5-6 months the games been out.

At the minute i have 2 players out with broken something for 5-6 months.

Three players out with broken something does not constitute an "injury situation"

If it happens constantly over 2-3 seasons then you issue to raise.

FWIW I've played 6 matches on the new patch and had three injuries - one twisted knee (3-4 wks), one sprained ankle (6-8 wks) & one broken ankle (3-4 months).

Just tried to sign Steve Finnan for West Ham on a free (out of contract). He wanted £250k signing on fee (not a take it or leave it offer), I thought I would knock this down as I have on other deals. If I reduce it to £0 the board intervene and say I cannot do this due to Board restrictions. WHAT!!!!!!! ? So the Board insist I give him a bung then?. I know its Gold & Sullivan, but even so..... By the way, if I offer him £1k sign on fee thats OK! :-( Thats not right?.

Three players out with broken something does not constitute an "injury situation"

If it happens constantly over 2-3 seasons then you issue to raise.

FWIW I've played 6 matches on the new patch and had three injuries - one twisted knee (3-4 wks), one sprained ankle (6-8 wks) & one broken ankle (3-4 months).

I've started 3 new games since the new patch was released because i have been losing my cool with injury's. (saves usually last 20-30 years).

The injurys like the 2 i have just mentioned are not the only broken leg or ankle i've had, these have being constant in all saves.

To hame a few i have had Villa (broken leg 6 months) Ozil (broker ankle 4 months) Iniesta (broker ankle 4 months) Alejandro (6 months broken leg) Gomez (3-4 months broken ankle) and theres more.

Don't get me wrong mate i love the game and you will rarely hear me complain about it or fuss about when the patch is out but this time i felt i had to mention it, as it is an issue.

EDIT. Just got another 2 to add to the Ozil and Alejandro injurys, Di Maria (sprained ankle 5-6 weeks) and the same for Canales.

I've started 3 new games since the new patch was released because i have been losing my cool with injury's. (saves usually last 20-30 years).

The injurys like the 2 i have just mentioned are not the only broken leg or ankle i've had, these have being constant in all saves.

To hame a few i have had Villa (broken leg 6 months) Ozil (broker ankle 4 months) Iniesta (broker ankle 4 months) Alejandro (6 months broken leg) Gomez (3-4 months broken ankle) and theres more.

Don't get me wrong mate i love the game and you will rarely hear me complain about it or fuss about when the patch is out but this time i felt i had to mention it, as it is an issue.

Its not an issue because its not happening for everyone.

Therefore you are either:

A) Doing something different to other people

or

B) Unlucky

or

B) Unlucky

But what i don't undertstand is before i install the new patch i had none of these injurys, if so u would get 1 or 2 at most.

And to say i am unlucky with 6 or more of these injurys a season for 6 seasons (2 with 3 different teams), you are living in denial.

But what i don't undertstand is before i install the new patch i had none of these injurys, if so u would get 1 or 2 at most.

And to say i am unlucky with 6 or more of these injurys a season for 6 seasons (2 with 3 different teams), you are living in denial.

You've played six seasons with three different teams since the patch was launched??

Well if you have the saves you also have the history:

How many injuries in total?

Over how many players?

What length of time was each injury?

Days lost per season per player?

Seriously if you are playing the game not expecting injuries then you'll have a problem.

So far this season IRL:

Man Utd - 48 injuries

Arsenal - 54 injuries

Liverpool - 43 injuries

Chelsea - 31 injuries

Man City - 37 injuries

Tottenham - 56 injuries

I have nothing to show the length of the injuries but if you actually look at the records from your three saves you'll see that minor injuries are much more frequent.

I don't expect not to get injurys, every club gets them.

I'm relating to the seriousness of the injurys. Every injury i get is over a month, none of these little knocks most players get through the season.

And regarding the saves like i said i deleted the 1st two but have my current one with Real which i'm currently 3 months into the 2nd season.

I don't expect not to get injurys, every club gets them.

I'm relating to the seriousness of the injurys. Every injury i get is over a month, none of these little knocks most players get through the season.

And regarding the saves like i said i deleted the 1st two but have my current one with Real which i'm currently 3 months into the 2nd season.

then the new patch has adversely affected your training schedules, or your tactics need a tweak as the ME now interprets them better - your players might be doing 'too much' or finally, you need a better physio/fitness coach ;)

or

B) Unlucky

Nonsense! I would imagine the random crash SI were working on with this patch was not happening for everyone, doesn't mean it wasn't an issue.

Excessive injuries often happen when SI release a new patch or version of the game. They've had to release fixes in the past to remedy injury bugs.

Nonsense! I would imagine the random crash SI were working on with this patch was not happening for everyone, doesn't mean it wasn't an issue.

Excessive injuries often happen when SI release a new patch or version of the game. They've had to release fixes in the past to remedy injury bugs.

So you think there is a potential problem Playmakes?

Very much liking the patch.

Had some issues to start with that seem to have been fixed by a clean reinstall. I start with teams at the english league 2 kind of level and after 5 seasons of holidaying most of the games and playing about 10 a season there seem to have been some significant improvements for me.

Particularly the game seems a lot more balanced.

It seems much harder to buy much better players from out of your league making multiple promotions a lot harder which seems a lot more realistic.

I am getting realistic job offers from similar and mildly better teams depending on my performance.

I am getting good offers for my better performing players and am actually struggling to hold on to the really good ones (just had the chairman sell a £375k rated player from under me for £1 million as well as a couple of other big sales)

I can sell my average players for close to book value

From a journeyman perspective it looks very good. I very much enjoyed it pre patch and it seems better.

Thanks SI

I think I'm right in saying SI have never released a patch to remedy an "injury bug"

What we've seen is the steady increase in the injury ratio over the last 3-4 versions to reflect real life levels.

What I do agree with to some extent, although SI have always denied it is that when a patch is released there seems to be a rebalancing effect which can result in more injuries occurring for the first couple of months you play after installing the patch if you are mid-way through a season. However this "issue" certainly isn't as noticeable on FM10 or FM11 so maybe SI are right and its simply our impression.

You can't really compare a crash with an injury bug either.

EDIT

As its Sunday here are the results from my last season:

No of players: 22

No of injuries during the season: 17

Players with no injuries: 11

Players with one injury: 8

Players with two injuries: 1

Players with three injuries: 1

Players with four injuries: 1

Length of injuries

Under a week: 5

1-2 Wks: 4

3-4 Wks: 7

1-2 Months: 1

Over 2 months: 0

Make of that what you want but I don't seem to have an injury bug.

Great work with the new patch guys. But i've experienced a minor problem. On two occasions since i've patched up, my settings have been changed.

I'm from denmark, so naturally i'm playing with danish settings, so my currency setting is set to, danish kroner. But on two occasions, the currency setting, has been changed to american dollars, and it's not by me.

It's a minor problem, but I just wanted to let you guys know. But overall really good work with the new patch

EDIT

As its Sunday here are the results from my last season:

No of players: 22

No of injuries during the season: 17

Players with no injuries: 11

Players with one injury: 8

Players with two injuries: 1

Players with three injuries: 1

Players with four injuries: 1

Length of injuries

Under a week: 5

1-2 Wks: 4

3-4 Wks: 7

1-2 Months: 1

Over 2 months: 0

Make of that what you want but I don't seem to have an injury bug.

you have two players on the transfer-list and 11 got new deals?

you have two players on the transfer-list and 11 got new deals?

==============

meant to say, have we never been able to view the past positions graph for previous seasons or is this a *new* thing? Either way, is it possible to be able view "past positions" when viewing the table for previous seasons?

It's completely subjective but in my save the injuries seem to have settled down after a couple of seasons of my save. They were ridiculous the first 2 seasons but the last 2 seasons have been, if anything, on the low side. Oddly I had the same experience when starting a save after 11.2.

Just click on the thumbnail to view in normal screen

113suarezstats.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

75 goals in 21 matches, nice cheats!!!

Hi, I downloaded the latest patch 11.3.0 for PC Byteshield. Once I downloaded it, I unzipped it and updated it, then loaded up FM and it said there was no internet connection and trying to switch to offline mode, so the game doesn't load. Anyone else have a similar problem or could help?

Noticed another tiny bug, nothing big but ive had it happen on 2 occasions now so far.

My defender slides to tackle and gives a free kick but also gets injured in the process. i then have to wait for the physio to run on to the pitch, take my player off then come back on, can take some time, for him to walk up to the ref and get booked. Only then will the match resume.

Two things i have just experienced that I think need to be fixed as they are quite serious:

1. Free transfers - far to many free transfers of big name players - the two highest profile ones I have seen are Schweinsteiger and Toni Kroos on frees

2. This happened in FM2010 and they fixed it in a patch - I am not getting reminders later in the season that staff contracts are coming up for renewal, You used to get them at three months prior, one month prior, one week prior and 1 day prior - I have just lost three staff members as I was not warned that their contract were expiring - bleeding annoying as they will not come back to my club now.

Archived