• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bristol City all the way, but there are plenty of teams I like:

Inter Milan

Barcelona

Ajax

FK Moskva

And I also tend to like teams that get promoted and do well, or get promoted with a huge points total:

East Fife

Exeter

Dag & Red

AFC Wimbledon (in this case it's a question of wanting them to shoot up the leagues)

Valladolid (in this case it's just because one of their players scored a thunderbolt)

And finally, thanks to FM:

Woking

Dorchester

But I only actually support BCFC.

Ipswich, though I have a range of likes and dislikes, often not for any rational reason, plus retain a fondness for a few clubs I've done well at in FM games. Somehow I doubt there's as large a contrast between FM and real life, when you consider my FM side, despite a few recent blips, have won a majority of titles in the recent decade and a half with similar consistency in the CL (7 titles with appearances in most of the recent finals), while the rl side are bottom of the table and still winless with the worst defence in history. Obviously many players have taken teams to glory from far lower divisions but I doubt they're doing as poorly in whatever league they're in.

LMAO at the wife and kids comment b/c my wife and kid get all my money too.

As the third person on here to support an American club (first mentioned was the Chicago Fire and then the Minnesota Thunder) I gladly support the Kansas City Wizards. I am from K.C. even though I live in Denver. What is kind of sad is that my all-time favorite team was the Wichita Wings, which was an indoor soccer team in Kansas that is now defunct...

Seen several people mention AFC Wimbledon. Why do people want them to shoot up the leagues? :confused:

Nobody ever liked them when they were just Wimbledon! :D

Because they are the only alternative to the pure scum that is Mk Donkeys

Archived