Who do you support?

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Juventus overall... My great grandfather was born and raised in Turin before he came to America.

in England I'm more of a fan of players and personalities. I'm currently enjoying Chelsea with Ancelotti, Lampard, Drogba, Ashley Cole, Essienm Anelka and John Terry.

Also like watching United cause of Sir Alex, Rooney, Carrick, Anderson, Giggs and Evans.

I like City a biut, too, cause I love Tevez.

And I'm a big fan of Torres. :)

Leeds United of course!!

It's funny how most of the so called Man Utd fans are either from Singapore, Norway or Ireland or claim to be a fan because their uncle's dad's grandad's sister's dog taught them the names of 2 players in the late nineties!!

You could say that about most of the big clubs, it's not a problem that's just associated with Manchester United. For the most part I can't stand our out of town support, especially the Prawn Sandwich brigade

Sunderland which isn't at all painful at the moment, had a season ticket for some yrs but dont go to as many matches anymore. Through a random save I started on an old cm I am now a huge Boca fan, i obviously cant get to games but i own a kit and watch every match online. Have a soft spot for the way Arsenal play football.

Derby County. supported them since i was 8. now 42.

lowest point - we were in the old 3rd division in the early to mid 80's and me and my friends went to watch them play swansea at the old baseball ground. think it was a tuesday night, pouring down with rain, about 6000 in the grouind and we lost 1-0. think it was leighton james who scored the winner.

high point - the 3 seasons in the premier league under jim smith when we finished 12th, then 9th, then 8th. had some great players, such as wanchope, biano, eranio, etc. played some lovely football. ahhhhhhh memories. :)

Plymouth Argyle - the biggest City in the country not to have played top flight football! (it was Hull until last season!)

BOOOOO! We hate Argyle, we hate Argyle, WE HATE ARGYLE! I think you will have a while to wait yet, we will be wecoming you back to (the real) St James Park for a beating next season. ;)

Archived