Wow FM24 in 5120 x 1440 is just crazy!!!

28 minutes ago, Abaddon879 said:

That looks incredible! Didn't realise it would do that on an ultra-wide. What do the normal panels look like, for example the player or squad screens - I imagine they are very stretched?

See that is why I wish another Skin with more info in one screen. Sorry for my camera being bad.20231113_175507.thumb.jpg.80789b09d0fa28de41593620eb892163.jpg20231113_175526.thumb.jpg.b84a2082980709b9c2c3d3f44c42baee.jpg

3 hours ago, KeiranShikari said:

Surely that's too much for comfortable navigation around menus. Although it's probably worth it for the matchday stuff.

I have a 3440x1440 uw and that's enough for me.

I'd keep it in windowed mode and use the keystrokes to maximize the window on match days (Windows Key + Up Arrow), or snap it to half the screen between match days (Windows Key + Left/Right).

13 hours ago, SPE3D said:

That's the problem It looks amazing in match but I could not cope with it outside of the match.

I just hotkey switch between full screen and windowed mode.  

When I'm outside of match I usually have a full browser open to watch a tv series. 

You do have to play with windows zoom and fm zoom cause it's a text game not a AAA fps or rpg. 

But I also play other games through out the year then just fm. 

2 minutes ago, JimmysTheBestCop said:

I just hotkey switch between full screen and windowed mode.  

When I'm outside of match I usually have a full browser open to watch a tv series. 

You do have to play with windows zoom and fm zoom cause it's a text game not a AAA fps or rpg. 

But I also play other games through out the year then just fm. 

Yeah I do something similar. I find fancy zones useful to quickly switch between full window or just part of the screen for fm

• 3 months later...

Am I right that with a 49" monitor with an integrated kmv switch you can theoretically play Football Manager twice with one keyboard and mouse when you connect 2 devices (for example PC & Laptop) in dual monitor mode?:eek:

1 hour ago, Daveincid said:

Am I right that with a 49" monitor with an integrated kmv switch you can theoretically play Football Manager twice with one keyboard and mouse when you connect 2 devices (for example PC & Laptop) in dual monitor mode?:eek:

Technically you can just use sunshine/moonlight to stream the second FM to your primary computer with display

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Daveincid said:

Yes you could if you wanted to. 

On 13/11/2023 at 10:05, KeiranShikari said:

Surely that's too much for comfortable navigation around menus. Although it's probably worth it for the matchday stuff.

I have a 3440x1440 uw and that's enough for me.

Right? You'd have to roll your mouse across the desk a couple times to click continue!