The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, thomas_e said:

But if your whole business model is getting attention on a YouTube channel, usually consisting of clickbait headlines, then surely you would expect most type of feedback? Excluding personal attacks, threats etc. of course!!

The problem is a lot of the stuff we've had to remove has been personal and it's been on multiple occasions after we've asked it to stop. 

4 minutes ago, Nonlondoner said:

I can't wait to see what they've done with Arsenal's away kit. I don't think any of their shirt templates can do it justice. 

They don't have PL rights. So nothing, I'd imagine.

Apologies, just got what you mean!

Edited by Domoboy23

Boring hat on but if they were going to release the beta today I don't think they would have organised YouTubers videos today. What would be the point when they would only be uploading more videos in a few hours of release anyway? It's not the logical thing to do from a marketing point of view.

Just now, nb9 said:

Boring hat on but if they were going to release the beta today I don't think they would have organised YouTubers videos today. What would be the point when they would only be uploading more videos in a few hours of release anyway? It's not the logical thing to do from a marketing point of view.

anigif_15-tony-soprano-gifs-proving-he-w

1 minute ago, nb9 said:

All of us here know deep inside beta won't launch before the 23rd..

Beta today!

2 minutes ago, nb9 said:

I’m hoping it’s more to do with building back a relationship with the CC’s than marketing. Last years equivalent didn’t do them any good. 

im clinging on at this point :lol:

4 minutes ago, nb9 said:

Could this point to a Midnight release?  Or an earlier than normal release tomorrow?

I dunno.... probably clutching 🤷

1 minute ago, thefmveteran86 said:
Will anyone be going vanilla when the beta arrives? or will it just be the logos and faces you be transferring over? hate looking at the same old skin I'm using now (the TCS skin)

For a day or few for me. Then possibly looks to get the full works. I do like to embrace the classic look for a while and then freshen it up later for a new feel. 

4 minutes ago, thefmveteran86 said:
Will anyone be going vanilla when the beta arrives? or will it just be the logos and faces you be transferring over? hate looking at the same old skin I'm using now (the TCS skin)

I'll always use the default skin for a few weeks but I can't play without faces or logos

3 minutes ago, stevedaytona said:

Could this point to a Midnight release?  Or an earlier than normal release tomorrow?

I dunno.... probably clutching 🤷

I don't think they will ever release it at midnight, it will be during working hours UK ( i know they have released in the evening last few betas but thats still working hours for some!)

3 minutes ago, nb9 said:

I don't think they will ever release it at midnight, it will be during working hours UK ( i know they have released in the evening last few betas but thats still working hours for some!)

They have released at midnight twice in recent years

3 minutes ago, samrnpage said:

Well what else would it be? IF youtubers get you so foaming at the mouth you have to post a hate comment on a forum about a game online, it doesnt say anything about the youtubers....

I think its people really, really frustrated. Not saying its a good thing, but dont think its people being jealous