The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

2 minutes ago, DarJ said:

I think it’s tomorrow unfortunately. There’s usually an update on steamdb then you’re able to play 2 to 3 hours after

Last update was an hour ago. They usually tweet a button of it loading an hour or two before it goes out. Hoping 3pm for that tweet!

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, samrnpage said:

Is there a legal/logical/good reason that the MODs/Staff cannot just tell us the beta isnt out today if it isnt?

Is it because it could create an overload on servers or something if they tell us what day it is? Or ? 

I think I'd make quite a few enemies from within the Comms team if I undid all their social media prep work and confirmed/denied the early access date on the forums... :D

Just now, Kyle Brown said:

I think I'd make quite a few enemies from within the Comms team if I undid all their social media prep work and confirmed/denied the early access date on the forums... :D

Interesting theory, you should definitely test it.

1 minute ago, Kyle Brown said:

I think I'd make quite a lot life long friends from the beta speculation thread when I confirm the early access date on the forums... :D

Changed that to what you're really thinking :brock:

2 минуты назад, Kyle Brown сказал:

Judging by the fact that the last post was made on October 15, and it did not contain any information at all, they forgot the password for the account. So whisper quietly, we won't say you're an insider ;) 

Just now, SynergyIso7 said:

The question you all should be asking is why did the so-called Youtube experts get access yesterday and the bread and butter to all of SI's success are still in limbo. 

Because it's free marketing and a smart business decision.

Just now, SynergyIso7 said:

The question you all should be asking is why did the so-called Youtube experts get access yesterday and the bread and butter to all of SI's success are still in limbo. 

They get eyes on the product.  It's free publicity for SI.

Just now, Novem9 said:

Judging by the fact that the last post was made on October 15, and it did not contain any information at all, they forgot the password for the account. So whisper quietly, we won't say you're an insider ;) 

Olivia Benson Dickwolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment - Find & Share on GIPHY

3 минуты назад, Kyle Brown сказал:

Let's go in Discord? :D 

1 minute ago, SynergyIso7 said:

How about you and the other jealousy merchants take your conversation elsewhere. 

2 minutes ago, SynergyIso7 said:

If you cannot work out why giving the youtubers early alpha build access to do videos early is a good idea, then maybe it's too much hassle to explain it to you. Its not a difficult thing to work out.

3 minutes ago, SynergyIso7 said:

That was asked yesterday, nobody cared. The posts got hidden

Just now, samrnpage said:

If you cannot work out why giving the youtubers early alpha build access to do videos early is a good idea, then maybe it's too much hassle to explain it to you. Its not a difficult thing to work out.

As it turns out, you need to explain something at least 50 times on the internet before someone understands it.

4 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

I approve of the Dad joke.

Chuck Norris does too.

Chuck Norris Thumbs Up GIF

This thread has taught me 3 things.

- Most of the forum doesn't know about the god Dark Mode.
- Chuck Norris' approval is above all else.
- Something about understanding something on the internet 50 times.

Edited by Anners

Because it's literally free marketing to probably about 250k eyes altogether. Some that wouldn't have pre-ordered will just because their favourite creator says it's good or shows off a new feature that is likely to appeal to their audience. Whether you like them is one thing, but from an SI marketing/promotion point of view it's a no brainer. 😂

Just now, kevhamster said:

Your use of that GIF in reply to me delights me, as I genuinely own a Jeff Goldblum Day tshirt.  Here's me with my colleague Jamie on Jeff Goldblum day:

No photo description available.

There's a Jeff Goldblum day!? This is an incredible piece of information I never knew

Just now, PGHJuice said:

There's a Jeff Goldblum day!? This is an incredible piece of information I never knew

Apparently someone asked Jeff Goldblum whether his name was pronounced "Gold-blum" or "Gold-bloom".

His response was "Why are you talking to me?".

I'm just trying to be controversial. I'm happy playing FM 19 and am have been playing the same save since November 4th 2018. 

We had our angry hour already today, but thanks for the honesty

6 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

Bridges can be built. No-one will remember in a week's time anyway. Think of the anguish you are causing people. 

pauper begging child GIF

3 minutes ago, Anners said:

This thread has taught me 3 things.

- Most of the forum doesn't know about the god Dark Mode.
- Chuck Norris' approval is above all else.
- Something about understanding something on the internet 50 times.

Oh WoW... Chuck Norris - Señor GIF - Pronounced GIF or JIF?