[FM23] Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

7 hours ago, kingjericho said:

Is there a way to hide the "Basic Info" dropdown menu on the "Player Ratings" panel, so I can see all the subs without needing to scroll?

image.thumb.png.96765a9f5413e3efcf2c326da2b3075f.png

it should be possible in the match/match player ratings both teams stats.xml and there is a code for views button(s)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, keysi said:

it should be possible in the match/match player ratings both teams stats.xml and there is a code for views button(s)

I was able to remove the "Basic view" dropdown but now how do I remove that space and push the players names' up? I'm editing match team stats full top xml

image.thumb.png.7531534fa9f84d9f6ae1f5ec66899e5e.png

Hello there,

I'm finalizing a customized version of the player attribute screen and basically, I'm looking to standardize items 1, 2, 3 and 4 as I got the heading pointed by the arrow: text in CAPS and colour=amber.

Unfortunately, I've searched several files within the /panels/player folder and haven't been able to find the exact files and/or code that control these mentions below.

If anyone has any tips on any of these and could share some knowledge, please.

Thank in advance!

image.png.8d9f229636b3d55fba9fea9fe19bb7f2.png

Hi, 

I posted this on the main forum when it is actually minor. I am hoping someone can help. Any idea how to control the images that show on news feed items? The skin used is illustrative (OPZ). Hoping to understand the code that would control this across any skin. 

Thanks

InkedNews Feed.jpg

1 hour ago, joe5p said:

Hi, 

I posted this on the main forum when it is actually minor. I am hoping someone can help. Any idea how to control the images that show on news feed items? The skin used is illustrative (OPZ). Hoping to understand the code that would control this across any skin. 

Thanks

InkedNews Feed.jpg

Panels/dynamic_images

Sorry it's probably been an easy fix I am trying to juggle the player form panels in tato so i's 2 horizontal panels and everytime I make a change the panel seems to disappear, does anyone have any suggestions my brains just died on me with this one

Untitled.jpg

On 03/01/2023 at 09:44, joe5p said:

Hi, 

Thanks

InkedNews Feed.jpg

Yes ... if I remember well, you have to work with these files:

face and logo 1.xml; face and logo 2.xml face and logo 3.xml, transfer interest multiple.xml and transfer speculation.xml inside dynamic_images

19 horas atrás, EnigMattic1 disse:

What is the panel called for the inbox item that has a scout report?

Try inbox content with scouting centre panel.xml in /panels/news_item_panels, if not the one, it should open things up from there.

Please, could someone please tell me how I can remove the right (third) section/panel completely, in order to free up some space, pull the tablet and the left (first) section further to the side?

image.png.b8faea37700c88525be7ac1b0b01d918.png

Edited by lugui

On 06/01/2023 at 11:52, EnigMattic1 said:

It will be an obvious answer, but why is my touchline tablet blank?

image.png.fb81af78aee0fb3cbe086ba412e5997e.png

you're missing files for it, look through the touchline tablet xml and move over all of the referenced files

15 minutes ago, mlodziezowy said:

you're missing files for it, look through the touchline tablet xml and move over all of the referenced files

You mean the 'match touchline tablet panel' xml?

Also, do you (or anyone else) know how to increase the size of the kits and faces on the player bar widget?

3 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

You mean the 'match touchline tablet panel' xml?

Also, do you (or anyone else) know how to increase the size of the kits and faces on the player bar widget?

1. yeah, probably, either that or the match in between highlights - I'd just move the whole "match" folder from WCTS to be safe

2. panels\widgets\match players bar widget.xml ; play around with inset in the Player picture container or just use my file that I did everything trial and error in

match players bar widget.xml

2 minutes ago, mlodziezowy said:

1. yeah, probably, either that or the match in between highlights - I'd just move the whole "match" folder from WCTS to be safe

2. panels\widgets\match players bar widget.xml ; play around with inset in the Player picture container or just use my file that I did everything trial and error in

match players bar widget.xml 4.52 kB · 0 downloads

This is what I don't understand. I moved the whole folder across and then went through each individual file to check for graphics or other files that were required.

10 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

This is what I don't understand. I moved the whole folder across and then went through each individual file to check for graphics or other files that were required.

Then I'm at a loss, check with blues aka the skin creator to see if he knows the answer mby?

Just now, mlodziezowy said:

Then I'm at a loss, check with blues aka the skin creator to see if he knows the answer mby?

Yeah, I think I'm going to have to. @bluestillidie00, do you have any ideas as to why my touchline tablet is blank? I copied the match folder from the latest WTCS release into my modified FME and checked the files for any other referenced files, but the tablet is just blank (as can be seen a few posts above).

16 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Yeah, I think I'm going to have to. @bluestillidie00, do you have any ideas as to why my touchline tablet is blank? I copied the match folder from the latest WTCS release into my modified FME and checked the files for any other referenced files, but the tablet is just blank (as can be seen a few posts above).

might be missing the classes

40 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

might be missing the classes

Just waiting for my next match to check.

That was the problem. I always forget to check the classes when looking for referenced files and/or graphics.

Edited by EnigMattic1

4 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

On FM22, there was part of the Bundesliga branding that showed the face of the goalscorer on a popup during the match. Can anyone remember what that file was?

Match caption panel small. Look in match/comps/ger/bundesliga 

Edited by Tyburn

Not sure this is small, but anyway...

Decided to tab the playing squad so that I could get a quick access to starting line up (line some skins have on their club panel). But I can't get anything to show, even though the player list works fine:

ab61b960b3619173a942b96018098dd8.png

Wrapped it up like this:

<!-- Tactics -->
                        <container id="co04" class="team_tactics_overview_panel" file="none">
                            <translation id="title" translation_id="230056" type="use" value="Tactics" />
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

<record id="object_property" get_property="Tftm" set_property="objt"/>

<container class="tactics_overview_panel" id="TacO" file="none">
                                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

<!-- Tactics Pitch -->
                                <container class="pitch_with_tactics" id="pitc" default_width="-9" priority="1">
                                    <string id="icon_flags" value="show_name,use_overview_icons,drop_initial_if_possible,show_position_role_duty_suitability,show_selection_image,show_number,show_role_duty_labels,show_familiarity"/>
                                    <string id="pitch_draw_grass" value="true"/>
                                    <string id="pitch_base_appearance" value=""/>
                                    <string id="pitch_pattern" value="ui circles"/>
                                    <integer id="pitch_horizontal_padding" value="30" />
                                    <integer id="partnership_vertical_inset" value="25" />
                                    <string id="vertical" value="false" />
                                    <string id="pitch_alignment" value="centre,can_scale" />
                                    <real id="maximum_player_height" value="0.15"/>
                                    <string id="pitch_line_colour" value="faded text" />
                                    <string id="3958779584" value="tactics normal run" />
                                    <string id="3958779616" value="tactics darkened run" />
                                    <string id="3958779648" value="tactics dragged run" />
                                    <integer id="pitch_touchline_width_percentage" value="25" />
                                    <integer id="line_width" value="1" />
                                    <string id="player_icon_file" value="club/club overview pitch icon"/>
                                </container>

</container>

</container>

Does anyone know what I might be missing?! Thanks!

If someone knows where to locate this file to be able to increase the width, please, let me know. It's a popup when you click to the "Latest Scores & Table" in the mid match screen or full time.

It's frustrating this is not checked before release...

Thank you.

image.thumb.png.560d23304b7fbac0d8e7ec38fe1f8599.png

7 minutes ago, keysi said:

If someone knows where to locate this file to be able to increase the width, please, let me know. It's a popup when you click to the "Latest Scores & Table" in the mid match screen or full time.

Thank you.

@keysi have you tried 'match full time review panel.xml' in Match?

1 hour ago, keysi said:

Thank you.

I believe it is match/match updates panel in dialog.xml

19 hours ago, Marco Borghesi said:

@keysi have you tried 'match full time review panel.xml' in Match?

yes, there's nothing, but thanks ;)

18 hours ago, GIMN said:

Thank you, will try to take a look into it ;)

18 hours ago, GIMN said:

It surely is this file because I was able to remove the animation code for both league table and latest scores but nothing changed when I added width for the main container or panel itself.

Spoiler
<panel cancel_mouse_hide="true">
	<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_alignment="bottom, extend"/>

<boolean id="save_immediate_state" value="true" />

<container>
		<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_alignment="top, extend"/>

<container>
			<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize" horizontal_layout="-1,-1" />
			<!--competitions drop down-->
			<container id="btns" navigation_container="true">
				<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_autosize_all" horizontal_alignment="left, extend"/>

<widget class="popup_button" id="mlsc" auto_size="all"/>
			</container>

<container navigation_container="true">
				<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize" horizontal_alignment="right"/>

<widget class="icon_button" click_event="canc" auto_size="all" controller_button="b_button">
					<translation id="text" translation_id="249644" type="use" value="Close[COMMENT - Button to close tutorial dialog]" />
				</widget>
			</container>
		</container>

<!--league table and updates-->
		<container>
			<attachment class="test_screen_size_attachment" skip_if_false="true">
				<list id="properties">
					<record>
						<flags id="alignment" value="horizontal" />
						<integer id="min_value" value="0" />
						<integer id="max_value" value="1000" />
						<symbol id="set_property" value="height" />
						<integer id="true_value" value="400" />
					</record>
					<record min_value="1000" max_value="1400" true_value="500" />
					<record min_value="1400" max_value="10000" true_value="600" />
				</list>
			</attachment>
			<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill"/>

<!--league table-->
			<container class="inner_subtle_box" id="Leag" default_width="-1" minimum_width="450" priority="1" navigation_container="true">
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
				<translation id="title" translation_id="248082" type="use" value="League Table" />

<container id="leag" class="match_league_table_panel">
					<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
				</container>
			</container>

<!--latest scores-->
			<container class="inner_subtle_box" id="Late" default_width="-1" minimum_width="450" priority="1" navigation_container="true">
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
				<translation id="title" translation_id="243219" type="use" value="Latest Scores" />

<container id="late" class="match_latest_scores_panel" file="match/match update latest scores">
					<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
				</container>
			</container>
		</container>
	</container>

</panel>

EDIT:

I decided to edit the match/match update latest scores.xml where is the simple list/table and adjusted the size in comparison with the default file. That means the team names are visible in full, the same as other things so I don't need to adjust the size of the whole panel.

image.thumb.png.56536b0fe2fab9a20e75161092d633dd.png

image.png.49025859dfb147e99a85dd2aa57ba580.png

EDIT 2:

Or like this when I increase the last number from 35 to 60.

image.png.1f0dbcaa4f03da3dbc5e0cc068e4509a.png

Edited by keysi

Does anyone know the correct code for the "next match" part below the tactics pitch?

image.png.35cb02c336a421c6fd793225bd75d537.png

As you can see from the titlebar, my next match is against Lucania, but the info below the tactics pitch says that I am playing myself.

This is the code (I believe):

<container class="team_next_match_opponent_panel" entity_layout_id="it22" id="oppo" name="analysis">
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true" alignment="all" inset="808203308" />
                <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_top" offset="520" get_side="top" set_side="top" target="main" />
                <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_bottom" offset="0" get_side="bottom" set_side="bottom" target="main" />
                <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_left" offset="2" get_side="left" set_side="left" target="main" />
                <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="right" set_side="right" target="main" />
            </container>