[FM23] Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

On 26/10/2023 at 19:19, TCSSkin said:

Try using a <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/> in the selector

I finally managed to try it out and addressing the selector file via:

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos0" 
			navigation_container="true" minimum_width="601" default_width="601" priority="1"
			file="non_player/selector/non player overview small selector panel head" default_widget="biog" late_loading="true" save_session_state="true"/>

made it appear. Therefore the integer ids indeed seemed to be responsible.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, slav85 said:

image.png.3fb1ebd45369b15b363bcda9fa61949d.png

Cant for the life of me figure out why i cant get the text "weight" to show below the players actual weight like it does with height.

I can only think its the translation ID but cant find anything on that. Am i missing somegthing?

<!--physical row-->
      <container height="38">
        <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1, -1, -1" offset="0" gap="0" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container>
          <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,-1" offset="0" gap="0" />
          <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
          <!--weight-->
          <widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" size="11" alignment="centre_x,bottom" >
            <record id="object_property">
              <integer id="get_property" value="Pwei" />
            </record>
          </widget>
          <!--weight label-->
          <widget class="label" font="title" colour="faded text" alignment="centre_x,top">
            <translation id="text" translation_id="247661" type="use" value="weight" />
          </widget>
        </container>

<container>
          <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,-1" offset="0" gap="0" />
          <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
          <!--height-->
          <widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" size="11" alignment="centre_x,bottom" >
            <record id="object_property">
              <integer id="get_property" value="Phei" />
            </record>
          </widget>
          <!--height label-->
          <widget class="label" font="title" colour="faded text" alignment="centre_x,top">
            <translation id="text" translation_id="247660" type="use" value="height" />
          </widget>
        </container>

if this is 24, please post in the 24 thread

to answer your question, some of the strings just aren't working. if you go to the languages folder in your fm24 folder, there's a file in there, inside that features all the text strings