[FM23] Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

11 minutes ago, keysi said:

Thanks, I was able to change these colours but I can't divide incoming and outgoing transfers.

If I changed the confirmed colour, it was changed for both incoming and outgoing. And the rest of the colours was the same. Maybe there will be something in the transfer centre.xml

There is - I recall changing all of the backgrounds to bg the once. Was looking to change the size of the container but seem to recall hitting a wall with it!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hora atrás, keysi disse:

Thanks, I was able to change these colours but I can't divide incoming and outgoing transfers.

If I changed the confirmed colour, it was changed for both incoming and outgoing. And the rest of the colours was the same. Maybe there will be something in the transfer centre.xml

Sorry, I ended up confusing myself with your initial question, now I understand it.

In fact, I'll try to take a look at transfer centre.xml as well. If I discover something, I'll let you know, or if you do and dont mind sharing it, please, i would be interested.

1 hour ago, Pierluigi Collina said:

Does anyone know about this?

I know that the amount of graphics in FM is maximally excessive. and it is quite possible to choose papers of the required form and level of transparency from the available ones, personally I mostly do this.

hace 31 minutos, Olas Nick dijo:

I know that the amount of graphics in FM is maximally excessive. and it is quite possible to choose papers of the required form and level of transparency from the available ones, personally I mostly do this.

between the available ones you mean to take from other skins? that's what I try to avoid, I know that making a skin from 0 would take a lot of time, that's why you have to take things from others, but in terms of graphics I would like to differentiate it a bit over the rest to not look like a copy and paste, in fact I have no choice but to use photoshop and I just finished my first graphic which is this and it has taken me a while because I do not master much photoshop, is something similar to OPZ, I love that skin and in fact mine will be similar to it:

4212f0f4ac03be665ba57b8f69447308.png

5 hours ago, lugui said:

Sorry, I ended up confusing myself with your initial question, now I understand it.

In fact, I'll try to take a look at transfer centre.xml as well. If I discover something, I'll let you know, or if you do and dont mind sharing it, please, i would be interested.

6 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

There is - I recall changing all of the backgrounds to bg the once. Was looking to change the size of the container but seem to recall hitting a wall with it!

Tried some things but nothing changed. Not sure. I thought it can be the lines 13/14 but nothing happened.

image.png.397ca63006f96a790c856174735471c3.png

8 minutos atrás, keysi disse:

Tried some things but nothing changed. Not sure. I thought it can be the lines 13/14 but nothing happened.

image.png.397ca63006f96a790c856174735471c3.png

I'm off my computer at the moment to check it out, but I remember an xml called transfer center recent activity or something close to that, maybe it's in it? 

18 minutos atrás, Pierluigi Collina disse:

Where can I change the Data Centre icon? I have looked in the corresponding folder but I can change the others, but this one doesn't come out, I have tried with the names "Data centre" and others but it doesn't work.

e8b9af938bfcd0bd9c1247161734f4ed.png (ye, spanish, is Data Centre)

Thanks guys.

Maybe it sounds silly, I'm suggesting more in the sense of trial and error as I remember doing something similar for another icon, but try putting the icon you want named "data hub" and "data hub@2x" inside graphics\icons\26px AND/OR graphics\icons\sidebar.

I believe the small one needs to be 26x26 and the other 52x52 px.

Edited by lugui

hace 1 hora, lugui dijo:

Maybe it sounds silly, I'm suggesting more in the sense of trial and error as I remember doing something similar for another icon, but try putting the icon you want named "data hub" and "data hub@2x" inside graphics\icons\26px AND/OR graphics\icons\sidebar.

I believe the small one needs to be 26x26 and the other 52x52 px.

It worked for me, thank you. By the way, what are the other 52x52 sizes for? For other game resolutions?

while being ill i've been looking over my skin and in the match folder i found 2 files i simply can't remember what they do or where they came from

maybe some of you might have an idea and can help me out

match tactics with embedded section tabs panel.xml

tactics with embedded section tabs panel.xml

thanks

15 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

@keysi and @lugui - in transfer centre.xml...

I had this in an old skin and dropped it in, changing this to this:

12ded065c210233718b0b9a660a59859.png

Although I can't quite see what I've actually done...

transfer centre.xml 17.15 kB · 2 downloads

No luck so far, and I also didn't find what is different here. But it's not so important. I just only wanted to make it different for transfers in and transfers out as it's a little bit confusing when you have 10 transfers accepted in the "All" tab, 3 are incoming and 7 outgoing transfers but all of them have green subtle background.

4 hours ago, snowofman said:

while being ill i've been looking over my skin and in the match folder i found 2 files i simply can't remember what they do or where they came from

maybe some of you might have an idea and can help me out

match tactics with embedded section tabs panel.xml

tactics with embedded section tabs panel.xml

thanks

first one is the tactics panel in a match, 2nd is the tactics screen before a game iirc 

2 hours ago, Peptodismal said:

Touchline tablet panels are resetting to their default, after half time and if I make a sub.
Anyone else have this or know a fix?

Sadly no. It started happening right after SI released the 23.2 update so I think it's an issue their end and not any skin problem.

Hello guys, I'm bothering you again in this thread.
I have 2 questions about the panels that control the following images:

1) I don't know why when I'm on the last day of the transfer period the sidebar symbols turn black and the "last day of the market" and "squad planner" symbols turn white. It also happens that when I'm on any date (that is, I'm not on the last day of transfers) the symbols of "squad planner" do not follow the colors of the rest (for example, "main screen"). What I would like to know is: in which panel is the error? I already looked in the "sidebar menu table" panel but I couldn't find it. Anyway, I attach the .xml

Spoiler

image.png.e258a30b905a3a0fa5f1f365480dc2bc.pngimage.png.8c7a75f4775abd82d1613873de47f981.png

2) The other problem I have is that I can't find which panel handles news of interest to a player.
Notice in the image that the face of the player I am interested in does NOT appear. I don't know why it happens and I don't know what panel it is. If you could help me with that I would be very grateful.

Spoiler

image.png.426994f5ae91ccc79211e770cb8cc964.png

3) I don't know why when I'm on the last day of transfers, the continue button turns black and the phrase "continue" is not visible. I don't know which panel I have to modify to change this error.

Spoiler

image.png.6d609fa67d8d8f11cbdb341a50f00f21.png

4) This is NOT a question but perhaps someone knows how to do it or has an .xml that could send me.
I would like to know if I can put a tab in the "Scouting Center" menu so that, in addition to showing me the pros and cons of the player, it shows me the attributes.

Spoiler

image.png.8b686e5214c5fbb960e7b0248221ad69.png

I won't bother you anymore and I hope you can help me. Thank you very much already. Hug everyone!

sidebar menu table.xml

Edited by Nachote912
I put the wrong picture xd

Hi guys, please if anyone can shed some light.

Which file or which value within the settings.xml controls the colours of menus with inactive options?

For example: I'm approaching with an loan offer and in the salary contribution menu I see as if I had a whole budget at my disposal, when in reality I only have budget to offer 10% contribution. As you can see, the menu has all options available, as if I can offer the player 20-30 even 200%, which is not possible in the game. And this is happening in all menus in general that require/dispose of options and their respective limits that I have.

How can I make what's inactive/unavailable a bit more shaded, to distinguish from what's possible?

Thanks in advance!

image.png.e3788a3d6811da1982c7070326f83dcd.png

Looking to edit this search box:

10b02f2024b56cc764146f53c9eb3ba6.png

I've changed the heading and know what to change, the widget below:

<container height="30">
										<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize_centre" horizontal_alignment="left,extend" horizontal_offset="0" horizontal_gap="2" vertical_offset="0"/>

<widget class="text" auto_size="all" alignment="left,centre_y">
											<translation id="text" translation_id="249826" type="use" value="Is At Least[COMMENT - filter rule type]"/>
										</widget>

<widget class="popup_button" id="scRE" auto_size="vertical" select_event="eREc"/>
									</container>

<widget class="spacer"/>
								</container>
							</container>

But does anyone know the ID that controls minutes played? Or, even where I'd find all of them? Thanks!

hi guys, sorry if I post here again but I need help to understand if anyone knows how to get to the right-click mouse function? For my noface skin, I need to remove that little buddy on the menu but:
1- i don't know if it is even possible
2- where this icon sit.

Help please 😂... this my major thing for V.1.2 update :)

Screenshot 2022-12-19 alle 12.14.34.png

37 minutes ago, Marco Borghesi said:

hi guys, sorry if I post here again but I need help to understand if anyone knows how to get to the right-click mouse function? For my noface skin, I need to remove that little buddy on the menu but:
1- i don't know if it is even possible
2- where this icon sit.

Help please 😂... this my major thing for V.1.2 update :)

Screenshot 2022-12-19 alle 12.14.34.png

i'd exploit the way that config files work tbh. If you have a config file from the cutout mega pack, but no actual graphics it hides them completely 

only problem will come from regen faces, however if you can turn them off in the preferences, then make the default graphic transparent?

it's not perfect but until you find this file it should do

29 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

i'd exploit the way that config files work tbh. If you have a config file from the cutout mega pack, but no actual graphics it hides them completely 

only problem will come from regen faces, however if you can turn them off in the preferences, then make the default graphic transparent?

it's not perfect but until you find this file it should do

oh wow @bluestillidie00 love this one. I'll give it a go later and I'll let you know :)

is it possible to take the match screens from another skin, like on Tato23 (bottom 2 pics), and use via the base skin? if so, how do you do it speaking as a total novice in this area.

edit: just seen the posts further back about this, what folders would i need?

Edited by GJS93

On 04/12/2022 at 09:21, GIMN said:

Yeah, experienced the same, but re-extracted the panels folder and it's working fine now.  The code is actually a bit more concise now:

<widget class="player_condition_icon_widget" icon_alignment="centre"  width="16" navigation_focus_target="false" id="PcOI" label_disabled="true" show_hover_popup="false"/>

can you let me know which .xml this is in so I can edit the skin I am currently using? 

13 minutes ago, Ryan377 said:

can you let me know which .xml this is in so I can edit the skin I am currently using? 

Match players bar widget or something similar named in the widgets folder (I'm not at a computer right now)

1 hour ago, GJS93 said:

is it possible to take the match screens from another skin, like on Tato23 (bottom 2 pics), and use via the base skin? if so, how do you do it speaking as a total novice in this area.

edit: just seen the posts further back about this, what folders would i need?

Panels/match

Move all the files over from Tato (or whatever) into panels/match of the base skin.

If the base skin already has a match folder back it up first (in case it’s a mess). If base skin doesn’t have a match folder just make one or just copy and paste the match folder from the skin you want.

This is the simple procedure. Long winded procedure is that some panels in the match folder you copy over call other panels in other folders, resulting in missing info etc. But I’d cross that bridge if you get to it.

This, theoretically, will create the whole matchday experience set up for the chosen skin (Tato). To pick and choose only certain elements will need individual panel editing.

Edited by Tyburn

10 minutes ago, Tyburn said:

Panels/match

Move all the files over from Tato (or whatever) into panels/match of the base skin.

If the base skin already has a match folder back it up first (in case it’s a mess). If base skin doesn’t have a match folder just make one or just copy and paste the match folder from the skin you want.

This is the simple procedure. Long winded procedure is that some panels in the match folder you copy over call other panels in other folders, resulting in missing info etc. But I’d cross that bridge if you get to it.

This, theoretically, will create the whole matchday experience set up for the chosen skin (Tato). To pick and choose only certain elements will need individual panel editing.

ok thanks

Apologies if this is the incorrect place, more than happy to post somewhere else if needed. I'm having issues trying to update graphics. I'm trying to update the Aston Villa logo to their new one from the upcoming season.

I've changed it and changed the resolution. I've reloaded the skin and changed to a different skin. The cache isn't on. 

image.png.1a0f287491cf0d6c96640557a0e6748b.png

image.png.46609de92be270aaad4804d1a915b112.png

As you can see from the home kit, the rest of the graphics are updating, it's just logos I'm having issues with. I've also removed ''603'' and reloaded the skin and have got no logo appear, yet when I re add it in I'm getting the current logo instead of the new one. It's almost like my game is still cached despite it not being ticked. Any help please?

20221219191853_1.thumb.jpg.a9032cf3c72bbbea2a368b6e67016486.jpg

24 minutes ago, Emozil said:

Apologies if this is the incorrect place, more than happy to post somewhere else if needed. I'm having issues trying to update graphics. I'm trying to update the Aston Villa logo to their new one from the upcoming season.

I've changed it and changed the resolution. I've reloaded the skin and changed to a different skin. The cache isn't on. 

As you can see from the home kit, the rest of the graphics are updating, it's just logos I'm having issues with. I've also removed ''603'' and reloaded the skin and have got no logo appear, yet when I re add it in I'm getting the current logo instead of the new one. It's almost like my game is still cached despite it not being ticked. Any help please?

Have you tried actually clearing the cache and reloading the skin? Under preferences, bottom left 'reset' drop down.

2 hours ago, Emozil said:

Have you checked that it all matches up in the config file?

23 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Have you checked that it all matches up in the config file?

Yeah, When I remove file name 603 I get no logo at all appear, and when I add the new logo, the old picture loads instead. What is even weirder is that the old logo literally isn't in the logopack at all anymore. I deleted it and added the new logo with the same file name. So I have 0 clue where the config/game is getting the picture from!

11 minutes ago, Emozil said:

Yeah, When I remove file name 603 I get no logo at all appear, and when I add the new logo, the old picture loads instead. What is even weirder is that the old logo literally isn't in the logopack at all anymore. I deleted it and added the new logo with the same file name. So I have 0 clue where the config/game is getting the picture from!

try cutting your logos folder to your desktop, does any logos load?

1 hour ago, Emozil said:

Just tried this and still getting the same issue sadly

If you have a 2x folder in the logos folder make sure you change them too. Some logos seem to load the normal size ones and then some load the 2x logo. I managed to change the Villa logo and its working fine. In all you may have to change 4 logos to avoid any issues.  (Normal, Normal 2x, Small and Small 2x).

Edited by jimbo22

Can anyone help me edit couple of things on the tactics screen?image.thumb.png.b53d6143a1e442566e7f0cd4bddc8143.png

I want to edit the color of the button on the top left and also the color of the boxes with the players names on the pitch. 

image.thumb.png.1c01722cf07ff6d7b278634a38366def.png

Also during match the top bar on the tactics screen hasn't changed to "bg darker" like on the regular tactics screen. And here I also want to change the color of the top left button as well the color of the boxes with the players names on the pitch. 

Thanks in advance

9 hours ago, jimbo22 said:

If you have a 2x folder in the logos folder make sure you change them too. Some logos seem to load the normal size ones and then some load the 2x logo. I managed to change the Villa logo and its working fine. In all you may have to change 4 logos to avoid any issues.  (Normal, Normal 2x, Small and Small 2x).

This seems to have done the trick - thank you!

6 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

A heads up. Flut doesn't appear to post here, but he has the best skin going, in my opinion. Now he's released a version 3.0 which adds the one option I was waiting for - hide attributes. It's an extremely customisable skin and allows all background pictures.

that's nice. in what way is that related to this thread?