[FM23][SKIN] Football Manager 2023 Base Skin

TCSSkin

1 hora atrás, wkdsoul disse:

Anyone know where the pitch partnership/Familiarity lines are coloured? (When players have a partnership going on etc)

I could be wrong, Im unable to check it in real time ATM, but I have these lines in my settings.xml file;

<colour name="positive partnership" value="rgb(21,252,80)" />
<colour name="negative partnership" value="rgb(211,68,68)" />
<colour name="mid partnership" value="orange 500" />
<colour name="mid partnership highlighted" value="orange 100" />
<colour name="positive partnership highlighted" value="rgb(92,255,134)" />
<colour name="negative partnership highlighted" value="rgb(232,107,107)" />

Edited by lugui

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, lugui said:

I could be wrong, Im unable to check it in real time ATM, but I have these lines in my settings.xml file;

<colour name="positive partnership" value="rgb(21,252,80)" />
<colour name="negative partnership" value="rgb(211,68,68)" />
<colour name="mid partnership" value="orange 500" />
<colour name="mid partnership highlighted" value="orange 100" />
<colour name="positive partnership highlighted" value="rgb(92,255,134)" />
<colour name="negative partnership highlighted" value="rgb(232,107,107)" />

perfect cheers.

Capture.PNG.a132aba12235a522a8c6e6a6d6a3bb99.PNG

I have my backgrounds (stadiums) in the graphics folder and they just aren't showing up at all. 

image.png.fcfda8927a600d296d19d3f22bcca807.png

Also my config file doesn't have transparency in there. I tried ctrl + F to find the word and it wasn't there. I did find the line and put it in there myself, have I done it wrong? I feel like I must have.

image.png.a5a68e9180a326479ad3dba1c6b6cead.png

Any help would be brilliant, thanks.

image.png

10 minutes ago, lewis999 said:

I have my backgrounds (stadiums) in the graphics folder and they just aren't showing up at all. 

image.png.fcfda8927a600d296d19d3f22bcca807.png

Also my config file doesn't have transparency in there. I tried ctrl + F to find the word and it wasn't there. I did find the line and put it in there myself, have I done it wrong? I feel like I must have.

image.png.a5a68e9180a326479ad3dba1c6b6cead.png

Any help would be brilliant, thanks.

image.png

Hi mate, do you want the whole screen showing the background image? If so, you need to adjust the transparency on the client object browser file :) Line 41 

8 minutes ago, statomatic7 said:

Hi mate, do you want the whole screen showing the background image? If so, you need to adjust the transparency on the client object browser file :) Line 41 

I do yes and will try that now thank you, but no background at all came up and I couldn't see transparency in the config file.

On 03/11/2022 at 07:14, msadler04 said:

Quick question. What happens with this skin on full release. Do SI update the base skin from the beta meaning this skin is ‘out of date’ and you need to release another base skin? 

The only reason I ask is because I’ve downloaded this skin and made a few changes. Worried when the full release comes the game will update and ‘break’ my skin.

Yes, the Base Skin(s) and all skins in general will need updating after the full release and after the game gets patched, to account for any changes made in the game files.

16 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Yes, the Base Skin(s) and all skins in general will need updating after the full release and after the game gets patched, to account for any changes made in the game files.

Is there any way of knowing what those changes are upon release so we can tweak the relevant files, rather than re-downloding the Base Skin and starting again?

2 minutes ago, stevemc said:

Is there any way of knowing what those changes are upon release so we can tweak the relevant files, rather than re-downloding the Base Skin and starting again?

There are tools to compare at folder level ( i.e. new files/ deleted files ) and also ( text ) file content , pointing out differences.

I don't know if it's ok to mention it because it's an external software, if it's not ok maybe the mods will remove this:

I am using Beyond Compare - to compare extracted folders and files version vs version. It has a trial period of 1 month I think, so you can check it out.

Notepad++ has plugins for XMLs , one can compare XMLs. But it's strictly file vs file and it's tedious.

Pretty sure there are others. 

10 hours ago, stevemc said:

As BuzzR said there are tools around to compare files/folders - compare plugin for Notepad++ is good for comparing two files, I use KDiff3 to compare all files in a folder, whilst the resource tools should preserve the modification date of the game files so you can use the modified date on files to see if it has changed in the patch or not.

Also depends on how many changes are made - if it's something small like say a minor colour change for the base skin, I'd also tend to post the changes made as well, but that depends on the skinner and the amount of changes.

I am trying this since a few days comparing the coding in some FM23 skins, but there seem to be many panels involved in this, so I will try my luck here.

In the Player Overview I want to basically remove the "REMOVE THIS ROW" area (see screenshot), so that there is only four instead of eight areas where data is displayed. The space which I win by doing this I want to use to make the two "MORE SPACE HERE" areas bigger. 

Also in the "Club Info" area I would like to make the Kits area smaller and replace the Stadium information with the last starting eleven. But unfortunately I was also not able to do this.

Would be great if anyone could help me :) Thanks

Ohne Titel.jpg

Ohne Titel2.jpg

Edited by ThomasK

On 06/11/2022 at 15:28, ThomasK said:

I am trying this since a few days comparing the coding in some FM23 skins, but there seem to be many panels involved in this, so I will try my luck here.

don't start learning with custom skins. look and try to change the standard skin. I've been making my own skins for three years and it took a lot of time at first. and even now I sometimes can't find or change some things. if you don't have a huge amount of free time, it's better not to do it at all.

2 hours ago, uroszila said:

Does anybody know how to change the notification circle colour - pink on the picture below (btw, I'm still on FM22 but couldnt find the thread).

image.png.883077353ea67e346a711e07a2af5ebd.png

You need to edit the appearance of the button in the graphics/buttons/custom/interface/notification

9 minutes ago, BuzzR said:

Am I missing something or there are ZERO differences for panels between beta v release ?

Not sure about the panels but person properties.xml was updated 100% as I compared it with my previous file, they added some stats and one or two things were renamed or tweaked the short versions of their names.

3 minutes ago, keysi said:

Not sure about the panels but person properties.xml was updated 100% as I compared it with my previous file, they added some stats and one or two things were renamed or tweaked the short versions of their names.

I was wrong .. somehow I've checked it wrong. There are diffs.

17 minutes ago, designerx said:

Apologies if missed, but where do i change the sidebar icon colour to secondary, similar to what i have done for the text?

image.png.770780ff48c3bda6fdb95af0f14254a1.png

You have to edit all icons files within panels/menubar and change the red_replacement="sidebart text" to red_replacement="secondary".

The Base Skin I've used from here and edited, seems to be working perfectly fine from Beta to Launch - I'm not seeing any conflicts so far.

I've not added in the match screen Mod yet, was going to give that a try unless there's going to be a new updated versions for FM23?

En 21/10/2022 a las 10:50, stevemc dijo:

On the Base23 Transparent option, how do you increase the darkness of the side panel so type is more legible off it? Or introduce the background back into it slightly so you can see the stripes.

image.thumb.png.68a22830c8f5843607a89cef5168eaa3.png

EDIT: sorted it, thanks!

How did you solved it???

Thanks

1 hour ago, juanchisanz said:

How did you solved it???

Thanks

Put this file attached, in this location:
/Users/NAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2023/skins/fm23BaseTrans/panels/client_object/client object browser.xml

And play about with the numbers on line 30 and line 72 until you are happy with the transparency level. :thup:

client object browser.xml

I am having some trouble trying to use some backgrounds... Every time I put one, the image keeps getting out of proportion... I'm using images with the same resolution as my laptop screen... Should I change it? Thanks.

Hey guys, does anyone know why this happens? I assume it's because there isn't a number that's been assigned to Kane for England, this also happens with players which don't have a squad number assigned for their club.

Is there a way of sorting this, I remember there was something similar last year too?

Thank you, Rob.

245d94c0f0a1127af0a41f218c753229.png

On 08/11/2022 at 07:54, keysi said:

You need to edit the appearance of the button in the graphics/buttons/custom/interface/notification

Would I need the resource archiver to do this? I don't think I can access it via the gamepass version.

The current skin I am using has the attached xml file but unsure what to add in here to amend the colour of the bubble. I'm looking for it to be red.  

Screenshot 2022-11-09 195237.png

button.xml

Edited by Ryan377

27 minutos atrás, Ryan377 disse:

Would I need the resource archiver to do this? I don't think I can access it via the gamepass version.

The current skin I am using has the attached xml file but unsure what to add in here to amend the colour of the bubble. I'm looking for it to be red.  

Screenshot 2022-11-09 195237.png

button.xml 773 B · 0 downloads

In order to change that white circle, insert the colour you want (anything you might have on your settings.xml, anything from HERE or RGB might do as well) replacing title on the second row of code below.

The first row value= corresponds to the font colour.

The third usually corresponds to the margin of the circle itself, if you use this graphic.

Save the xml file, clear cache and restart the skin, should work.

<flags id="colour" value="black"/>
    </record>

<colour id="red_replacement" name="title"/>
    <colour id="blue_replacement" name="title"/>

Edited by lugui

35 minutes ago, lugui said:

In order to change that white circle, insert the colour you want (anything you might have on your settings.xml, anything from HERE or RGB might do as well) replacing title on the second row of code below.

The first row value= corresponds to the font colour.

The third usually corresponds to the margin of the circle itself, if you use this graphic.

Save the xml file, clear cache and restart the skin, should work.

<flags id="colour" value="black"/>
    </record>

<colour id="red_replacement" name="title"/>
    <colour id="blue_replacement" name="title"/>

Brilliant, thank you for your help. Managed to sort it :thup:

Hello again. Sorry for the same post

spacer.png

Using some files that i have from the past from other creators i want to know is it's possible to add in that highlighted zone one more line with the "Junior Coaching" and "Youth Recruitment"?

I leave here the code from the panel:

Spoiler
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<panel>
	<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" offset="6" />
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" gap="11" offset="0" inset="0">

<container height="105" priority="1">
			<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1" offset="0" gap="0" />
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<!--logo-->
			<widget class="picture" id="pict" scale_picture="true">
				<boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="true" />
				<flags id="image_alignment" value="centre" />
				<record id="object_property">
					<integer id="get_property" value="mnpc" />
				</record>
			</widget>
		</container>	

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="" height="50" priority="2">
			<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="fill" offset="0" />
			<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" gap="0" />

<!--country-->
			<container>
				<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="2" />
				<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="2" />
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="client_object_logo_picture" id="CnaG" height="30" scale_picture="true" image_alignment="centre">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Cnat" />
						<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>

<!--position -->
			<container>
				<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="2" />
				<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="2" />

<widget class="division_position_button" id="Tpos" alignment="centre_x, centre_y" size="20" font="text" style="light_bold" auto_size="vertical">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Tpos" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>

<!--division-->
			<container>

<widget class="client_object_logo_picture" id="lepi" height="50">
					<boolean id="scale_picture" value="true" />
					<boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="true" />
					<flags id="image_alignment" value="centre" />
						<integer id="get_property" value="Cdiv" />
						<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>
		</container>

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="" height="50" priority="3">
			<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1, -1, -1" alignment="fill" offset="0" gap="2"/>
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
			<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom" offset="0" gap="0"/>

<!--professional status-->
			<container>
				<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="2"/>
				<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom" offset="0" gap="2"/>
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>

<widget class="professional_status_label" id="pros" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Cprs" />
					</record>
				</widget>
				<widget class="label" id="proL" spec="text,small" colour="faded text" size="9" alignment="centre_x,top">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Cprs" />
						<boolean id="name" value="true" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>

<!--media prediction-->
			<container id="MEDI">
				<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="2"/>
				<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom" offset="0" gap="2"/>
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>

<widget class="media_expectation_text" id="CmeV" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
					<boolean id="NumF" value="0" />
						<integer id="get_property" value="CmeD" />
					</record>
				</widget>
				<widget class="label" id="CmeL" spec="text,small" colour="faded text" size="9" alignment="centre_x,top">
						<integer id="get_property" value="CmeD" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container> 			

<!--year founded-->
			<container>

<widget class="dashed_number_label" id="CyfV" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
					<boolean id="NumF" value="0" />
						<integer id="get_property" value="Cyfn" />
					</record>
				</widget>
				<widget class="label" id="CyfL" spec="text,small" colour="faded text" size="9" alignment="centre_x,top">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Cyfn" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container> 
		</container>

<!-- spacer -->
		<widget class="picture" file="dividers/standard/horizontal/line" height="2" />

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="" height="50" priority="4">
			<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1" alignment="fill" offset="0" gap="2"/>
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
			<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom" offset="0" gap="0"/>

<!--estimated value-->
			<container id="ESTI" height="45" priority="1">

<widget class="cash_cell" format="[%cash#1-short-roundtiny]" id="CovV" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Covv" />
					</record>
				</widget>
				<widget class="label" id="CovL" spec="text,small" colour="faded text" size="9" alignment="centre_x,top">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Covv" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>			

<!--continental competition-->
			<container>

<widget class="comp_button" id="ccon" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical" icon_enabled="false">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Ccon" />
					</record>
				</widget>
				<widget class="label" id="ccoL" spec="text,small" colour="faded text" size="9" alignment="centre_x,top">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Ccon" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>
		</container>

<!-- spacer -->

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="" height="66" priority="5">
			<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1,-1" offset="0" gap="0" />
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" gap="0" />

<!--training facilities-->
			<container id="YOUT">
				<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom" offset="0" gap="1" />

<widget class="stars_range_strip" id="CtfSt" height="20" lrge="false" alignment="centre">
					<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" />
						<integer id="get_property" value="Ctf*" />
					</record>
				</widget>
				<widget class="training_facilities_description_text" id="TfcV" format="1" multiline="false" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" alignment="centre_x,bottom" mode="1" auto_size="vertical">
						<integer id="get_property" value="TfcS" />
					</record>
				</widget>
				<widget class="label" id="TfcL" spec="text,small" colour="faded text" size="9" alignment="centre_x,top" auto_size="vertical">
						<integer id="get_property" value="TfcS" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>

<!--youth facilities-->
			<container id="YOUT">
				<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom" offset="0" gap="1" />

<widget class="stars_range_strip" id="CfcSt" height="20" lrge="false" alignment="centre">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Cfc*" />
					</record>
				</widget>
				<widget class="youth_facilities_description_text" id="TytV" format="1" multiline="false" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" alignment="centre_x,bottom" mode="1" auto_size="vertical">
						<integer id="get_property" value="TytS" />
					</record>
				</widget>
				<widget class="label" id="TytL" spec="text,small" colour="faded text" size="9" alignment="centre_x,top" auto_size="vertical">
						<integer id="get_property" value="TytS" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container>

<!--reputation-->
			<container id="REPU">

<widget class="stars_range_strip" id="creS" height="20" alignment="centre">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Csta" />
					</record>
				</widget>
				<widget class="reputation_label" id="CrsV" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" alignment="centre_x,bottom" mode="1" auto_size="vertical">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Crsc" />
					</record>
				</widget>
				<widget class="label" id="CrsL" spec="text,small" colour="faded text" size="9" alignment="centre_x,top" auto_size="vertical">
						<integer id="get_property" value="Crsc" />
					</record>
				</widget>
			</container> 
		</container>	

<!-- spacer -->

<!--rivals-->
		<container>
			<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="6" />
			<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="6" />

<integer id="get_property" value="TISN" />
				<integer id="set_property" value="hidn" />
			</record>
			<widget class="label" id="CfmL" alignment="centre_x,bottom" spec="text,small" auto_size="vertical" colour="faded text" size="9">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Cfmr" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="club_rivalries_list_text" id="CfmV" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" reason="false" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Cfmr" />
				</record>
			</widget>					
			<!--other rivals-->
			<widget class="label" id="CfrL" alignment="centre_x,bottom" spec="text,small" auto_size="vertical" colour="faded text" size="9">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Cfrt" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="club_rivalries_list_text" id="CfrV" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" reason="false" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Cfrt" />
				</record>
			</widget>					
		</container>

<!-- spacer -->

<!--favorite-->
		<container>
			<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="6" />
			<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="6" />

<widget class="label" id="TLeL" alignment="centre_x,bottom" spec="text,small" auto_size="vertical" colour="faded text" size="9">
					<integer id="get_property" value="TLeg" />
				</record>
			</widget>	
			<widget class="person_list_text" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" id="TLeV" reason="false" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
					<integer id="get_property" value="TLeg" />
				</record>
			</widget>
		</container>

<!--legends-->
		<container>

<widget class="label" id="CfaL" alignment="centre_x,bottom" spec="text,small" auto_size="vertical" colour="faded text" size="9">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Cfap" />
				</record>
			</widget>						
			<widget class="person_list_text" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" id="CfaV" reason="false" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Cfap" />
				</record>
			</widget>
		</container>	

<!--icons-->
		<container id="ICON">

<integer id="get_property" value="TISN" />
			</record>		  
			<widget class="label" id="CsvL" alignment="centre_x,bottom" spec="text,small" auto_size="vertical" colour="faded text" size="9">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Csvp" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="person_list_text" spec="text" size="10" style="semi_bold" id="CsvV" reason="false" alignment="centre_x,bottom" auto_size="vertical">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Csvp" />
				</record>
			</widget>
		</container>						
	</container>

<container>
		<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="right" offset="5" />
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
		<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0" />

<widget class="link_button" appearance="buttons/link/button" auto_size="all" section="csio" id="VCin">
			<translation id="text" translation_id="349168" type="use" value="View Club Information[COMMENT: club overview; button which when clicked takes you to the club's information page]" />
		</widget>
	</container>
</panel>

Thank you :)

Hi!
Is it possible to change the color of the call-ups to the various national teams? The current color is very similar to the color of all other players. Is it possible to change the color to the same color as the color when I have added a player to my wish list?

Spanien.png

hace 5 horas, hyrule_king dijo:

Which section did you delete? @dandy_bandidos

@statomatic7 I answer you here

I have not removed anything, I have only added the location of those files and the files in graphics.

<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/primary/paper">
<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/secondary/paper">

6758f73ecb69e6029b61bba35345413c.png

primary and secundary.rar

9 minutes ago, dandy_bandidos said:

I have not removed anything, I have only added the location of those files and the files in graphics.

<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/primary/paper">
<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/secondary/paper">

primary and secundary.rar 71.46 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you @dandy_bandidos

28 minutes ago, dandy_bandidos said:

primary and secundary.rar 71.46 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks, where does the line of code need to go in client object? 

<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/secondary/paper"> @dandy_bandidos

Edited by hyrule_king

hace 5 minutos, hyrule_king dijo:

Thanks, where does the line of code need to go in client object? 

<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/secondary/paper"> @dandy_bandidos

I have it like this, the number of lines will differ.
8be931816510f1e809deadfa8ee60e3d.png

Spoiler

<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_top" get_side="top" set_side="top" target="mai1"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_bottom" get_side="bottom" set_side="bottom" target="mai1"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="right" use_recursive_search="true" set_side="left" target="side"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="left" set_side="left" target="mai1"/>

<animation class="translate_animation" start_value="0, 0.2" end_value="0, 0" duration="0.4" end_mode="hold_end" tween="ease_out" coord_mode="relative_to_screen" />
        <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="false">
            <list id="get_properties">
                <record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />
                <!-- PROP_FULL_SCREEN_3D_BEING_DRAWN -->
                <record get_property="Ma3D" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="HdBk" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_top" get_side="top" set_side="top" target="mai1"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_bottom" get_side="bottom" set_side="bottom" target="mai1"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="right" use_recursive_search="true" set_side="left" target="side"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="left" set_side="left" target="mai1"/>

<animation class="translate_animation" start_value="0, 0.2" end_value="0, 0" duration="0.4" end_mode="hold_end" tween="ease_out" coord_mode="relative_to_screen" />
        <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="false">
            <list id="get_properties">
                <record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />
                <!-- PROP_FULL_SCREEN_3D_BEING_DRAWN -->
                <record get_property="Ma3D" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="HdBk" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>