[FM23][SKIN] Football Manager 2023 Base Skin

TCSSkin

3 minutes ago, dandy_bandidos said:

I have it like this, the number of lines will differ.
8be931816510f1e809deadfa8ee60e3d.png

Hide contents

<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/primary/paper">
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_top" get_side="top" set_side="top" target="mai1"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_bottom" get_side="bottom" set_side="bottom" target="mai1"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="right" use_recursive_search="true" set_side="left" target="side"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="left" set_side="left" target="mai1"/>

<animation class="translate_animation" start_value="0, 0.2" end_value="0, 0" duration="0.4" end_mode="hold_end" tween="ease_out" coord_mode="relative_to_screen" />
        <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="false">
            <list id="get_properties">
                <record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />
                <!-- PROP_FULL_SCREEN_3D_BEING_DRAWN -->
                <record get_property="Ma3D" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="HdBk" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
            <integer id="set_property" value="hidn" />
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/secondary/paper">
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_top" get_side="top" set_side="top" target="mai1"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_bottom" get_side="bottom" set_side="bottom" target="mai1"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="right" use_recursive_search="true" set_side="left" target="side"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="left" set_side="left" target="mai1"/>

<animation class="translate_animation" start_value="0, 0.2" end_value="0, 0" duration="0.4" end_mode="hold_end" tween="ease_out" coord_mode="relative_to_screen" />
        <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="false">
            <list id="get_properties">
                <record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />
                <!-- PROP_FULL_SCREEN_3D_BEING_DRAWN -->
                <record get_property="Ma3D" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="HdBk" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
            <integer id="set_property" value="hidn" />
        </attachment>
    </widget>

It worked thank you.

88902a9f8d8adfb9b546f47d4258eb57.png

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 08/11/2022 at 21:13, dino88 said:

image.thumb.png.c342a437d731cb0ba399d01746224dd1.png

Hi guys - after the update this morning, my background shows like this... is there a way to fix it?

I'm using the base skin. 

Hi guys, so sorry to be asking but can someone advise how to fix this background image problem please?

59 minutes ago, dino88 said:

Hi guys, so sorry to be asking but can someone advise how to fix this background image problem please?

What was it like previously, what should it be like now?

Also, what's the folder structure you have for where your backgrounds link from, and the code inside that config file?

15 hours ago, stevemc said:

What was it like previously, what should it be like now?

Also, what's the folder structure you have for where your backgrounds link from, and the code inside that config file?

The background image would load up normally on the back. now it's all over the place.

Folders are the same as downloaded from Page1 here. I've only added code for FMT stadiums in the fixtures tab but that shouldn't impact it. 

image.thumb.png.301b7082d5f519fcf3143683ddc64e76.png

Can you someone point me out to the right colour of this highlighted text? I was able to change the "<colour name="selection" value="orange 500"/>" to change the colour for my players but I'm probably too tired to find the highlight for the club

Thank you.

image.thumb.png.5bb238c55263485c9471ba6f5d7ac95c.png

18 minutes ago, keysi said:

Can you someone point me out to the right colour of this highlighted text? I was able to change the "<colour name="selection" value="orange 500"/>" to change the colour for my players but I'm probably too tired to find the highlight for the club

Thank you.

Does the colour name for this and the team name go in the competition panel or in the skin settings? 

49 minutos atrás, Olas Nick disse:

colour name="human controlled"

1 hora atrás, keysi disse:

Thank you.

spacer.png

Thank you both :)

5 hours ago, dino88 said:

The background image would load up normally on the back. now it's all over the place.

Folders are the same as downloaded from Page1 here. I've only added code for FMT stadiums in the fixtures tab but that shouldn't impact it. 

image.thumb.png.301b7082d5f519fcf3143683ddc64e76.png

Not sure I understand what you are trying to achieve - do you just want one background image, that's on every screen in the game?

1 hour ago, stevemc said:

Not sure I understand what you are trying to achieve - do you just want one background image, that's on every screen in the game?

My background pic looks like it's come out of a Salvador Dali painting. It's meant to look like this: 

image.thumb.png.ac911a882e1df52f7c29c9de5ec6c0c7.png

but in the image i first sent out it looks all over the place. there must be a code error which makes my background images look like they've melted. 

3 hours ago, dino88 said:

My background pic looks like it's come out of a Salvador Dali painting. It's meant to look like this: 

image.thumb.png.ac911a882e1df52f7c29c9de5ec6c0c7.png

but in the image i first sent out it looks all over the place. there must be a code error which makes my background images look like they've melted. 

Yeah looks like a coding error, I don’t keep my backgrounds in the skins folder (like you have) so not sure I can help any further 

9 minutes ago, dino88 said:

Where do you put your default background?

I don’t have a default one, it’s just whatever comes with the game. All my backgrounds are linked to a team, League, nation, competition etc

How can i add ca-pa to players profile and instant results button to tactic screen and during the matches?

basically i just wanted the “wannachup instant results skin” with current-potential abilities at the player profiles screen

Edited by Jr35

On 11/11/2022 at 02:45, bennymc said:
Spoiler

Hello everyone,

Would anyone be so kind as to let me know what I need to edit to move the recent match analysis etc information down a bit so it's not covering the tactics screen?

halp.png

Don't know if anyone saw this? I'm sure it's something simple, but nothing's popped up for me in a search so hopefully someone knows!

On 11/11/2022 at 03:45, bennymc said:

Hello everyone,

Would anyone be so kind as to let me know what I need to edit to move the recent match analysis etc information down a bit so it's not covering the tactics screen?

halp.png

look for this widget in "tactics/tactics overview side panel.xml"

<container class="tactics_recent_match_analysis_panel" entity_layout_id="it22" id="anLy" name="analysis">
		        <attachment class="show_medium_vertical" min_value="900" />
				<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_top" offset="600" get_side="top" set_side="top" target="main"/>
				<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_bottom" offset="-7" get_side="bottom" set_side="bottom" target="main"/>
				<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_left" offset="2" get_side="left" set_side="left" target="main"/>
				<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="right" set_side="right" target="main"/>
			</container>

and adjust the "align_top" offset="" to the needed value

Since moving from Beta to Launch I've noticed the score has disappeared from this new item:

Score missing in panel on right:

image.png.0910f343a72b655a72ddb2241a5664f7.png

How it should look:

image.png.69d928ca02b42fb802d0302cab40b7a1.png

Anyone know which file controls this, and how to add it back in?

Thanks in advance :) 

EDIT: Solved, it was an issue with the match report score.fontxml file.

Edited by stevemc

4 hours ago, snowofman said:

look for this widget in "tactics/tactics overview side panel.xml"

<container class="tactics_recent_match_analysis_panel" entity_layout_id="it22" id="anLy" name="analysis">
		        <attachment class="show_medium_vertical" min_value="900" />
				<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_top" offset="600" get_side="top" set_side="top" target="main"/>
				<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_bottom" offset="-7" get_side="bottom" set_side="bottom" target="main"/>
				<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_left" offset="2" get_side="left" set_side="left" target="main"/>
				<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="right" set_side="right" target="main"/>
			</container>

and adjust the "align_top" offset="" to the needed value

Wonderful. Thank you 🙏

35 minutos atrás, keysi disse:

It's part of the scouting centre recommendation card.xml, try to update this file from the FM23 default files or just made this file inactive to test it.

Found it:
It's was the player scout recommendation widget. I've deleted that and :

spacer.png

Edited by PequenoGenio

Can somebody please tell me what panel this is? I am wanting to edit the league table and add things like Wins, Losses, Draws etc.

The majority of the league tables are done by Competition/Leage Stage Panel Views but I couldn't find anything in that file that represented this league table. 

Any help would be great. Thanks

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Watson156 said:

Can somebody please tell me what panel this is? I am wanting to edit the league table and add things like Wins, Losses, Draws etc.

The majority of the league tables are done by Competition/Leage Stage Panel Views but I couldn't find anything in that file that represented this league table. 

Any help would be great. Thanks

spacer.png

competition/competition fixtures.xml ?

7 minutes ago, snowofman said:

competition/competition fixtures.xml ?

I've looked there but the only thing about league tables is opponents league table, and there isn't anything in tha panel that would allow me to change the league table.

Maybe the table cant be changed?

4 minutes ago, Watson156 said:

I've looked there but the only thing about league tables is opponents league table, and there isn't anything in tha panel that would allow me to change the league table.

Maybe the table cant be changed?

no clue, never had the need or urge to change a league table

Edit - league stage.xml could be something

Edited by snowofman

Non player popup related question/issue.

Not sure why but despite I set all the text colours to white in the non player personal details popup panel, it always use the secondary colour when I hover the "i" icon for the first time before it's white immediately after I hover again.

See the gif please. I'm using the same for the human manager popup profile but there it is in secondary colour every time.

+ the human profile popup is not able to reproduce the name of the manager (me) and it's "Home" instead here.

If someone would have some idea, let me know. I tried to change the widget class to just "label" but it didn't work.

ed2a9f00b6cc0b9d943eb5de8c35a0bd.gifimage.png.5f3213725820ae72df369dd154a24716.png

<container>
	  			    <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="0" />
	  			            <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="0" />
	  			            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="age" height="20" alignment="centre" >
	  			              <record id="widget_info" class="formatted_label"  auto_size="vertical" size="10" colour="white" style="semi_bold">
	  			                <translation id="format" translation_id="242551" type="use" value="[%number#1] years old" />
	  			              </record>
	  			              <record id="widget_edit_info" width="0" height="0"/>
	  			              <record id="object_property" get_property="Page" />
	  			            </widget>

<!-- DoB -->
	  			            <widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="dobl" alignment="centre" colour="white" size="10">
	  			              <record id="widget_info" class="game_formatted_label" auto_size="vertical" size="10" format="[%date#1-short]" />
	  			              <record id="widget_properties" height="10"/>
	  			              <record id="object_property" get_property="Pdob" />
	  			            </widget>

</container>

EDIT: Both sorted.

The first one with using two same containers for age/dob but one is hidden thanks to "0".

The second one made the trick with using person button widget class.

Edited by keysi
Solution found

24 minutes ago, Mitza said:

Anyone can help me remove the price tag from list views and player attributes page? I don't have much experience with skins. Just want to keep the value without the tag graphic like in older FMs

add this to the value widget 

show_button_appearance="false"

I started from scratch after doing the coffee mashup skin, my god how do you guys do these whacky panel layouts. 

I am really struggling to understand the whole positioning of items on the page, I think I have it cracked then this happens. I know it is probably not even anywhere near right but this was written from scratch. :)

6644bed24bfb9ecee9e06c51ea465b3a.png

I am just trying to get it too look like this:

5f03570a98460525bdf389596f6a037d.png

9 minutes ago, hyrule_king said:

I started from scratch after doing the coffee mashup skin, my god how do you guys do these whacky panel layouts. 

I am really struggling to understand the whole positioning of items on the page, I think I have it cracked then this happens. I know it is probably not even anywhere near right but this was written from scratch. :)

6644bed24bfb9ecee9e06c51ea465b3a.png

I am just trying to get it too look like this:

5f03570a98460525bdf389596f6a037d.png