[FM23][SKIN] Football Manager 2023 Base Skin

TCSSkin

• TCSSkin changed the title to [FM23][SKIN] Football Manager 2023 Base Skin
  • Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to make chances on the sidebar and background colour to get a result near something like this (skin from FM22)?

974327709_Jean-ManuelMbom_Perfil.png.87db2806236a12ca9b8df735ef48fc33.png.d220f8f64b495dfe1b2ded0b59ba659e.png

If yes, how can i do it? It changed from FM22? What lines I should change in the xml?

Edited by renato.

29 minutes ago, renato. said:

Is it possible to make chances on the sidebar and background colour to get a result near something like this (skin from FM22)?

Spoiler

974327709_Jean-ManuelMbom_Perfil.png.87db2806236a12ca9b8df735ef48fc33.png.d220f8f64b495dfe1b2ded0b59ba659e.png

If yes, how can i do it? It changed from FM22? What lines I should change in the xml?

You should be able to get the needed info about colour change of the side bar from this

And here you can read about background changes

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

You should be able to get the needed info about colour change of the side bar from this

And here you can read about background changes

Thank you, already made some changes.

Now I can't find a way to make the sidebar transparent like this one (team primary color is green, so the transparent sidebar also shows green on the dark background): 

974327709_Jean-ManuelMbom_Perfil.png.87db2806236a12ca9b8df735ef48fc33.png.d220f8f64b495dfe1b2ded0b59ba659e.png.b02fe3af6ba445f956ff45d48f7b4e78.png

I've managed to change the sidebar colour, but I don't want any. I want it to be transparent. Do you know where I can find it or does it changed for FM23?

Edited by renato.

On the Base23 Transparent option, how do you increase the darkness of the side panel so type is more legible off it? Or introduce the background back into it slightly so you can see the stripes.

image.thumb.png.68a22830c8f5843607a89cef5168eaa3.png

EDIT: sorted it, thanks!

Edited by stevemc

6 hours ago, renato. said:

Thank you, already made some changes.

Now I can't find a way to make the sidebar transparent like this one (team primary color is green, so the transparent sidebar also shows green on the dark background): 

Spoiler

974327709_Jean-ManuelMbom_Perfil.png.87db2806236a12ca9b8df735ef48fc33.png.d220f8f64b495dfe1b2ded0b59ba659e.png.b02fe3af6ba445f956ff45d48f7b4e78.png

I've managed to change the sidebar colour, but I don't want any. I want it to be transparent. Do you know where I can find it or does it changed for FM23?

i'm not 100% sure, but in the file "generic/sidebar menu table.xml" you should be able to find a "appearance" and a path maybe you need to change the graphics to make it like that

also in the   "client_object/client object broswer.xml" ther are transparent options for backgrounds, but i am can't remember if it's enough to change it in there unless you can't it "just" transparent"

Sry just woke up

46 minutes ago, munse83 said:

hi can you add the circle on the tactics screen where you can see how strong the player is on the position?

tactic.jpg

Yes.

if you add this at the bottom of the "tactics/tactics icon info panel overview.xml

<!--pos/role/duty indicator-->
<widget class="position_role_duty_suitability_pie" id="prdF" width="26" height="19">
   <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="-2"/>
   <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="19"/>
</widget>

and then unpack this graphics into this path "graphics\icons\custom\role rating\circular" - inside the skin folder you're using, not the overall graphics folder

then you should be good

role rating.7z

24 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

Yes.

if you add this at the bottom of the "tactics/tactics icon info panel overview.xml

<widget class="position_role_duty_suitability_pie" id="prdF" width="26" height="19">
</widget>

and then unpack this graphics into this path "graphics\icons\custom\role rating\circular" - inside the skin folder you're using, not the overall graphics folder

then you should be good

role rating.7z 64 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks for this, mate.

Still in this same part of the game, could you please teach me how I can increase the size of FACES within the tactics pitch? I'm trying to implement something similar to the image below:

image.png.828cab1ddc08029bdf0fe6cbcc35f13e.png

6 minutes ago, lugui said:

Thanks for this, mate.

Still in this same part of the game, could you please teach me how I can increase the size of FACES within the tactics pitch? I'm trying to implement something similar to the image below:

image.png.828cab1ddc08029bdf0fe6cbcc35f13e.png

If you look in the "tactics/tactics icon info panel overview.xml"

you should be able to find the id="pict" in that widget you have an inset="0,0,0,0" - those "should" be what controle the size, it's a fiddle. but should be duable and same goes for kits

3 minutes ago, isLuke95 said:

Hello, thanks for posting the skin.
I only have one question, is there a way to change the colour of the separator back to white? Otherwise I will playing withouth using it

Spoiler

ovws0kY.png

as far as i know, the Seperators are hardcoded and it's not something we can change.

But looking at them, i would believe it's a bug and something that will be reverted back to normal soon. no promises tho

I've added in the kit/name to the Base Skin, but how do I get the name "WAN-BISSAKA" to stay within the shirt area? Imagine if it was Milinkovic-Savic, it would be over his face :D 

image.png.db0874f7b72ee71e6355507d16efe3d2.png

<container width="280">
                    <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_gap="50"/>

<container width="250">
                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

<widget id="bak1" class="kit_icon" image_alignment="left" width="250" kit_zoom_level="3" priority="1" late_loading="true">
                            <record id="object_property" get_property="Pers" set_property="objt"/>
                        </widget>

<!-- Profile picture -->
                <widget class="picture" id="prop" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="right">
                    <record id="object_property">
                        <list id="get_properties">
                            <!--Facegen data request-->
                            <record get_property="fcgn" />
                            <!--Fake name request-->
                            <record get_property="Pfke" />
                            <record get_property="prpc" set_property="valu" />
                        </list>
                    </record>
                </widget> 

15 minutes ago, renato. said:

@stevemcHow did you manage to make the sidebar transparent?

I added a custom background folder in (see attached) to this location:

/Users/NAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2023/skins/fm23BaseTrans/graphics/boxes/custom

And I added this code in at line 29 to the client object browser.xml

<!-- background support overlay needed as the sidebar is now transparent, to adjust strength alter transparency 0.0 is transparent, 1 is solid, 0.5 is 50% etc... -->
        <widget class="picture" file="boxes/bordered/solid/paper" red_replacement="bg"  transparency="0.9"> <!-- overlay -->
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />
        <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="false">
            <list id="get_properties">
                <record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />
                <!-- PROP_FULL_SCREEN_3D_BEING_DRAWN -->
                <record get_property="Ma3D" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
            <integer id="set_property" value="hidn" />
        </attachment>
    </widget>

custom.zip

Edited by stevemc

11 minutes ago, stevemc said:

I added a custom background folder in (see attached) to this location:

/Users/NAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2023/skins/fm23BaseTrans/graphics/boxes/custom

And I added this code in at line 29 to the client object browser.xml

custom.zip 500.03 kB · 2 downloads

Glad you got it working, nice job

1 hour ago, isLuke95 said:

Hello, thanks for posting the skin.
I only have one question, is there a way to change the colour of the separator back to white? Otherwise I will playing withouth using it

ovws0kY.png

Should be controlled by the divider colour name set in the settings file for the skin.

Just locate and change the colour of that colour name.

If the divider colour isn't declared in the settings file just add this line to the settings file:

<colour name="divider" value="white"/>

11 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Should be controlled by the divider colour name set in the settings file for the skin.

If the divider colour isn't declared in the settings file just add this line to the settings file:

Do you happend to know if there is a ID for the Seperators ?

39 minuti fa, michaeltmurrayuk ha scritto:

It works. Thank you so much, very kind!

23 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Do you happend to know if there is a ID for the Seperators ?

Don't think so those ones are draw in game code that we don't have access to, unless using this code works like it does for horizontal seperators in the menus:

<record ="---" /> 

That may create a vertical line you can set via xml.

If you just want normal dividers between widgets or containers then there are several ways to call them - example code in the player profile xml file.

2 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Don't think so those ones are draw in game code that we don't have access to, unless using this code works like it does for horizontal seperators in the menus:

<record ="---" /> 

That may create a vertical line you can set via xml.

If you just want normal dividers between widgets or containers then there are several ways to call them - example code in the player profile xml file.

Thanks but those sadly don't work, it was when views are made. i havnt managed to locate the seperators anywhere

6 horas atrás, snowofman disse:

If you look in the "tactics/tactics icon info panel overview.xml"

you should be able to find the id="pict" in that widget you have an inset="0,0,0,0" - those "should" be what controle the size, it's a fiddle. but should be duable and same goes for kits

Thanks again for your help.

I managed to make the FACES bigger, however I'm struggling to get them to line up properly, more specifically to the right of the KITS, pulling them up a bit so they are in line with the shirt. I have a feeling that there's some sort of code limit that prevents me from adjusting and leaving enough space so it doesn't compromise the FACES aesthetic on the pitch.

Am I missing something?

thanks anyway!

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="pict" scale_picture="true" image_alignment="right,top">
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="-1,15,13,-3" />

<integer id="get_property" value="objt"/>
        <integer id="set_property" value="objt"/>
      </record>
    </widget>

image.png.d0e1883caa5385684fbac4549ad71a29.png

24 minutes ago, lugui said:

Thanks again for your help.

I managed to make the FACES bigger, however I'm struggling to get them to line up properly, more specifically to the right of the KITS, pulling them up a bit so they are in line with the shirt. I have a feeling that there's some sort of code limit that prevents me from adjusting and leaving enough space so it doesn't compromise the FACES aesthetic on the pitch.

Am I missing something?

thanks anyway!

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="pict" scale_picture="true" image_alignment="right,top">
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="-1,15,13,-3" />

<integer id="get_property" value="objt"/>
        <integer id="set_property" value="objt"/>
      </record>
    </widget>

image.png.d0e1883caa5385684fbac4549ad71a29.png

yeah, it's me being old and slow..

those inset is where the picture is placed

above the widget you should have something like this "<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1, 20" offset="0" gap="2"/>"

in combination with the insets adjust the gap which should make the size bigger 

sry foe the confusion

1952969781_RenatoGomes_Recebidas-2.png.ff69cdf0f95414bc6047e91ff0eedabc.png

How can I adjust the transparency on this "square" on the news screen? I want it to be as the same colour as my dark background, but I don't know where I can find the line on the settings.xml.

1960676914_RenatoGomes_Incio-2-Copia.png.ff526f0a95c689090ca355cdfa612b39.png

And where is the line for changing the colour only for date and hour? (Sorry for all the questions, I'm a skin noob)

Edited by renato.

Hey, just wanna share my edit, if you dont like the progessbar (training) etc at the top of the screen and want a more minimul one then this is for you, images attached show (before) and (after).

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/v3dfqmetann5obc/panels.zip/file

This is from an FM22 edit hence the purple color on the (Statistics) bar, you can change that in the config (game processing panel -> line 70)

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by DarkXess

I also have a question, how can I change the (FM23) color scheme from that horid cyan color to an RGB format such as "rgb(220,20,60)".

Changing something like "cyan 300" to "rgb(220,20,60)" doesn't work.

TIA :)

Edited by DarkXess

Anyone know where the XML file is that controls the inbox news items, as I want it to change the opacity so the images show through? (Base Transparent Skin).

Thanks in advance :) 

image.thumb.png.0107d14aac6ae9924fddcac072e67cb2.png

Edited by stevemc

41 minutes ago, stevemc said:

Anyone know where the XML file is that controls the inbox news items, as I want it to change the opacity so the images show through? (Base Transparent Skin).

human/inbox panel or inbox item, i can never remember and can't check right now

18 minutes ago, stevemc said:

That's worked in the most part, but not for every news item, some news items still have a solid background...

not sure if you have to do something in each inbox file, or something else in the settings as i havnt done it myself :( sry

1 hour ago, stevemc said:

How did you do to make the news screen dark like this? All in the settings file that change all the colours?

Maybe we will be able to change some stuff, as the transparency of some solid screens, only when the files from the full game are avaliable.

21 minutes ago, renato. said:

How did you do to make the news screen dark like this? All in the settings file that change all the colours?

Maybe we will be able to change some stuff, as the transparency of some solid screens, only when the files from the full game are avaliable.

It's the Transparent Base Skin from the first post^^

53 minutes ago, snowofman said:

not sure if you have to do something in each inbox file, or something else in the settings as i havnt done it myself :( sry

Possibly, there are a few Inbox Items that still have a solid panel (when I'm aiming for transparency) - seems to be more like the forwarded new items, which I'm struggling to locate...

image.thumb.png.9070aa7b4f3fb6c4fb65a09afb82e6af.png

3 hours ago, stevemc said:

Possibly, there are a few Inbox Items that still have a solid panel (when I'm aiming for transparency) - seems to be more like the forwarded new items, which I'm struggling to locate...

image.thumb.png.9070aa7b4f3fb6c4fb65a09afb82e6af.png

That is controlled by "graphics\boxes\custom\inbox attachment\media\paper.png"

45 minutes ago, Rivanov said:

I’m also trying to fix this. Have this in my skin every year.

Do you mean like this?

image.thumb.png.ad23378744d5d89bd7585669957545d9.png

If so, this thread should cover it for you:

Edited by stevemc

On 21/10/2022 at 16:56, snowofman said:

Yes.

</widget>

then you should be good

role rating.7z 64.36 kB · 5 downloads

Do you know how I can make the pie smaller?

SCR-20221023-dgy.png.8501ace3e0133f602eaee73505459b3c.png

Couple more backgrounds I'm looking to change the opacity on but not sure where they are controlled, if anyone knows?

This box here (middle box that is solid with previous winner in) appears on BROWSER > WORLD > 

20908638_Screenshot2022-10-23at08_40_28.thumb.png.ee65cac9bdaa2c2d5acb2ec49d0b90b2.png

The box here (bottom of the screen with rules in) appears on every Nation:

363808422_Screenshot2022-10-23at08_39_34.thumb.png.dcd9894565f69a0f51ca544fc2eb9a9b.png

15 minutes ago, DarkXess said:

This is unfortantly not working for me using the base transparency skin. Nothing comes up at all, I added (attached config) to my skin/panels/match/

Something I am missing?

fixturedetails.xml 10.38 kB · 0 downloads

Hi @DarkXess I have added my file for the stadium pics on the scheduling, just place it in Panels>Match working for my skin I'm creating :)

fixture details.xml

Edited by statomatic7