[FM23][SKIN] Football Manager 2023 Base Skin

TCSSkin

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, burak_95 said:

I found the file you mentioned. I think I need to make a change about this part, but I couldn't see anything about the color.

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-06-21 113215.png

Try and add this to your settings file

<colour name="searchbox text"                             value="white"/>

8 saat önce, snowofman said:

Try and add this to your settings file

<colour name="searchbox text"                             value="white"/>

Thank you for your help. I tried but it didn't work. When I deleted the titlebar searcbox xml file, the text turned white by itself. that's interesting. and now i noticed a new error. What is the yellow dot next to my manager name?

1212313.png

4754747547.png

17 minutes ago, burak_95 said:

I have one more problem and this is the end; The texts in the fixtür section cannot be read, I want to change their color to yellow.

text of any color may not read well on the image. so it's best to use a partially transparent overlay

<!--overlay-->
	<!--after widget with stadium-->
	<widget class="picture" file="boxes/custom/overlay/paper" scale_picture="true">
		<boolean id="keep_aspect_ratio" value="false" />
	</widget>

your questions have nothing to do with this topic

27 minutes ago, burak_95 said:

I have one more problem and this is the end; The texts in the fixtür section cannot be read, I want to change their color to yellow.

12312343543545646.png

Please use ↓ for Random and Small questions please.

• 2 months later...
On 21/06/2023 at 18:41, burak_95 said:

12312343543545646.png

Hi Burak, I am Greek playing with Besiktas. How did you do this on base skin?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think you can use the base FM23 skin for FM24. Only change one thing, correct?

Also is it possible to change the skin, so it would show the stats on the scouting-screen just like in FM21. I just wanna see the stats like that. Its easier to go through like 40-100 players.

41 minutes ago, RinusFM said:

I think you can use the base FM23 skin for FM24. Only change one thing, correct?

Also is it possible to change the skin, so it would show the stats on the scouting-screen just like in FM21. I just wanna see the stats like that. Its easier to go through like 40-100 players.

personally i would not just use the FM23 base skin in fm24 as there is things that has changed, i would wait the little extra time until the FM24 base skin is out.

you can put the attributes in the scouting screen, it is however probably easier tom find a skin that already have it and then reuse it, maybe drop the creater of the skin you borrow it from a note asking if it's okay if you plan on a public release

5 hours ago, snowofman said:

personally i would not just use the FM23 base skin in fm24 as there is things that has changed, i would wait the little extra time until the FM24 base skin is out.

you can put the attributes in the scouting screen, it is however probably easier tom find a skin that already have it and then reuse it, maybe drop the creater of the skin you borrow it from a note asking if it's okay if you plan on a public release

Yeha. I only use the Base Skin. I used in FM21. Changed some stuff I wanted, like playerfaces in the dugout & meetings, no blur, only green for the buttons, etc and then just dark mode. Worked like a charm and was happy with it. I will wait a bit and see what other skinners do, and see if they release such a scoutingcentre attribute-thing too and ask if I can use it for my own personal skin. I am way much used to seeing attributes and then 'powerscout' my way though all the players. Maybe a bit gamey, but the current information I see is annoying and a little cumbersome to see if someone's really that good. Thanks for the reply!

• TCSSkin unpinned this topic