Teams that produce majority foreign newgen players(Update: an actual spreadsheet)

Schalke 04 should have something like that included

here is bit of history from newspaper about cities in which parents of players which won title in 1934 were born. Pointed cities, as you see those are Polish cities

Lyck (Ełk), Neidenburg (Nidzica), Osterode (Ostróda), Heilsberg (Lidzbark Warmiński), Allenstein (Olsztyn), Ortelsburg (Szczytno), Lötzen (Giżycko), Schrimm (Śrem), Ratibor (Racibórz), Kosten (Kościan).

here is a bit more when they've tried to Germanize some Polish city/village names in German newspaper and they wrote it like that: Wessoli-Grund, Dobtschyn, Valewo, Grondzken, Rogalyken.

before WWII there was about 32 players in Schalke with Polish sounding family/last names. Mostly they were sons of Polish families which moved to Germany to work for some mining companies etc.

Edited by BartySo

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, BartySo said:

here is bit of history from newspaper about cities in which parents of players which won title in 1934 were born. Pointed cities, as you see those are Polish cities

Lyck (Ełk), Neidenburg (Nidzica), Osterode (Ostróda), Heilsberg (Lidzbark Warmiński), Allenstein (Olsztyn), Ortelsburg (Szczytno), Lötzen (Giżycko), Schrimm (Śrem), Ratibor (Racibórz), Kosten (Kościan).

here is a bit more when they've tried to Germanize some Polish city/village names in German newspaper and they wrote it like that: Wessoli-Grund, Dobtschyn, Valewo, Grondzken, Rogalyken.

before WWII there was about 32 players in Schalke with Polish sounding family/last names. Mostly they were sons of Polish families which moved to Germany to work for some mining companies etc.

That is included in a different way, as there are German/Polish and Polish/German regens set up for that. Not sure if that is connected to cities, but that's a possibility.

54 minutes ago, BartySo said:

Well, I can think of a big reason as to why the Polish players quickly dried up playing for Schalke...

Is there a history of them more recently having lots of Polish players?

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, the_hdk said:

any new teams for FM22?

Sort of, IDK if there are any new teams in the game, but I know of 2 south korean based clubs, 1 japanese based clubs, and 1 that might spawn bangladeshi players. Don't have time to do it now

Edit: I just realized that you weren't refering in general with "any new teams...", I shouldn't write this late lol

Edited by HurkaDurk69
I am dumb

4 hours ago, HurkaDurk69 said:

Sort of, IDK if there are any new teams in the game, but I know of 2 south korean based clubs, 1 japanese based clubs, and 1 that might spawn bangladeshi players. Don't have time to do it now

Edit: I just realized that you weren't refering in general with "any new teams...", I shouldn't write this late lol

still interested? what are they? :)

6 hours ago, HurkaDurk69 said:

What teams are they? 

12 hours ago, the_hdk said:

any new teams for FM22?

Yes, Victor San Marino in Italy.  They are in L5, Eccellenza.  The old San Marino Calcio folded 2 or 3 years ago and this is a new club in San Marino playing in the Italian league system.

@the_hdk @bigmattb28

The teams I have tested so far are in Northern Mariana. Okadaya produces Japanese players(based in Japan), and Korean Football Association on Saipan(KFAS) procues majority South Korean Players(based in South Korea). The "Bangladeshi" team in that I was hoping for in NM did not produce any lol.

Other than that, I have 4 teams in the Philippines that are based outside the country. 2 Japanese, 1 South Korean, and 1 Iran!

@the_hdk @bigmattb28

The teams I have tested so far are in The Philippines. General Tries procues majority South Korean Players(based in South Korea), Manila All-Japan produces Japanese players(based in Japan), and Pasargad produces majority Iranians(based in Iran).

The Weird one was Japan Philippines Voltes Football Club(JPV) that produced not a single Japanese player! Everything from what I saw in the editor between JPV and Manila was the same, the same city, same nations set etc. 

• HurkaDurk69 changed the title to Teams that produce majority foreign newgen players(update with new teams and info)
  • HurkaDurk69 changed the title to Teams that produce majority foreign newgen players(Update with new teams for FM22 and info)

Ítróttarfelagið Føroyar in the Danish lower leagues should produce player from Faroe Islands where made by students from Faroe Islands and have mostly players from there both on regulare and youth team when you start up a save they are however non playable by normal means as there are the denmark serie between where they start and the playable 3 division so they would need to  promote twice by them self to become playable witch seem unlikely, as they sometimes aren´t even in the save depending by your db setup. But they tecnically should qualify to be on the list

(have not tested that they produce faroe island talent but would be suprised if they didn´t sinces most of there team like 80 -90 % is faroe island players even if they are greyed out )

also Vatanspor from the Danish lower divison might be worth looking into if they produce (enough) players from the Balkan area ,as they have a few of those in there team and are known to have alot of foreign / double national players IRL.

• 2 weeks later...

I found a few on FM22 that aren't in the OP

• SKV Syrien Wien - Austrian team that produces Syrian regens
  • Maccabi Hong Kong - Hong Kong team that produces Israeli regens (probably the most random)
  • Derry City - Republic of Ireland team that produces Northern Irish regens
  • FC Azzurri Lausanne -  Swiss team that produces Italian regens

Edited by Rainbowz

On 05/08/2021 at 08:37, Geordieboy52 said:

I’m about 6 seasons with Benfica, my intake produced 10 of the starting 11 from the Ukrainian national team.

Yeh I noticed that last year doing my Oriental Dragons save (which has been mentioned but I had about 6-7 players in the Chinese national team that I produced), but all the best Ukrainian players had come through the Benfica youth academy (and about 3 of them were proper proper world class).  No idea why though, always wondered, couldn't see a link anywhere.

-------------------------------------

I am doing an FC Nordsjælland save and they produce lots of Ghanian regens, more than they do Danish I think. 

On 12/11/2021 at 20:48, Mga77 said:

Ítróttarfelagið Føroyar in the Danish lower leagues should produce player from Faroe Islands where made by students from Faroe Islands and have mostly players from there both on regulare and youth team when you start up a save they are however non playable by normal means as there are the denmark serie between where they start and the playable 3 division so they would need to  promote twice by them self to become playable witch seem unlikely, as they sometimes aren´t even in the save depending by your db setup. But they tecnically should qualify to be on the list

(have not tested that they produce faroe island talent but would be suprised if they didn´t sinces most of there team like 80 -90 % is faroe island players even if they are greyed out )

also Vatanspor from the Danish lower divison might be worth looking into if they produce (enough) players from the Balkan area ,as they have a few of those in there team and are known to have alot of foreign / double national players IRL.

Hi, old HR for the Faroe Islands here - I can tell you that they don't ;) Føroyar doesn't have any youth teams in real life (and haven't really had at any point), so they don't have any youth teams in FM as well. This means that the club won't produce any youth players at all.

On 21/11/2021 at 20:50, Rainbowz said:

I found a few on FM22 that aren't in the OP

• SKV Syrien Wien - Austrian team that produces Syrian regens
  • Maccabi Hong Kong - Hong Kong team that produces Israeli regens (probably the most random)
  • Derry City - Republic of Ireland team that produces Northern Irish regens
  • FC Azzurri Lausanne -  Swiss team that produces Italian regens

Thank you so much, Maccabi Hong Kong, only produced 11 Israelis, but they also only produced 3 Hong Kong players as well, the rest was a pick and mix! So I might just create a 'Honorable Mentions' for that team alone lol

On 22/11/2021 at 08:02, The Gold Guard said:

Darwin Hearts make Nepalese regens but are in Australian low-tiers. There are a few more in Australia but can't think off the top of my head. 

Thank you so much, this is amazing! If you can think of any other, please let me know

• HurkaDurk69 changed the title to Teams that produce majority foreign newgen players(Update: Nepali and Syrian teams added)
On 22/11/2021 at 08:23, tajj7 said:

Yeh I noticed that last year doing my Oriental Dragons save (which has been mentioned but I had about 6-7 players in the Chinese national team that I produced), but all the best Ukrainian players had come through the Benfica youth academy (and about 3 of them were proper proper world class).  No idea why though, always wondered, couldn't see a link anywhere.

-------------------------------------

I am doing an FC Nordsjælland save and they produce lots of Ghanian regens, more than they do Danish I think. 

FC Nordsjælland is probably because of the link to Right to Dream academy. I think it's owned by the same people that own FC Nordsjælland

1 minute ago, OlivierL said:

What tier are they in? i'll update my list if you want and post updates here 

Swiss Lower Division(6) Inactive

BTW, new update coming with teams from australia and some Swiss team. want info on them as well?

Edited by HurkaDurk69

• HurkaDurk69 changed the title to Teams that produce majority foreign newgen players(Update: Tons of teams from Switzerland and Australia)
On 27/11/2021 at 21:52, OlivierL said:

I've made a list from all the European teams with some details. 

3f93bf858c670b3909c6fe998cbf239b.png

Green are options for the youth only challenge.

what custom database is needed for the Syrian team in austria? that looks like fun.

I simmed through a couple of years of @Weiry's Australia DB and found a tonne of teams that produce foreign regens. Not sure if these were listed already, but here's what I've managed to find:

Africa
FC Fizi - DR Congo
Tarneit United - Somalia
Jaguar FC - South Sudan
Sandown Lions - South Sudan
Chipolopolo - Zambia

Asia

Adelaide Great Wall - China
Sydney Dragon - China
Westwood - Vietnam
Westnam United - Vietnam

Europe

Ararat Sydney - Armenia
Canberra Croatia - Croatia
Gospic Bears - Croatia
Bentleigh Greens - Greece
South Melbourne - Greece
Bayswater City - Italy
Perth SC - Italy
Sterling Macedonia - North Macedonia
FC Eagles Sydney - Serbia
Maddington White City - Serbia
Western Border - Serbia
Broadmeadows Stars - Turkey
Hume City - Turkey

South America

Braza FC - Brazil
BrOzzy SC - Brazil

Two Nations

Maccabi SC - Israel/South Africa
East Turkistan - Turkey/Uzbekistan

Multiple Nations

Northern City - African Nations
Hobart United - African Nations
Hunter Simba - African Nations
Black Stars - African Nations
AFC Gortankaku - African Nations

32 minutes ago, OlivierL said:

Wow what a great list to add ! And they proceded some foreign regens or almost all the intake was from that foreign contry ?

All of them were predominantly the country or countries listed.

2 hours ago, Rainbowz said:

I simmed through a couple of years of @Weiry's Australia DB and found a tonne of teams that produce foreign regens. Not sure if these were listed already, but here's what I've managed to find:

There's more set but for whatever reason some aren't working yet. Including:

Darwin Hearts - Nepal

Brothers United - Nepal

Adelaide Dragon - Nepal/Bhutan

ADFC - Nepal/Bhutan

Barton United - Afghanistan

Fraser Park (WA) - Afghanistan

Liverpool Spears - Iraq/Syria

Spears SC - Lebanon/Iraq/Syria

Ghan Kilburn - Afghanistan/Africa/Syria/Iraq

Northern Homenetmen - Armenia

Ishtar United - Iraq

Maiwand FC Adelaide - Afghanistan

Liverpool Warriors - Fiji

ETA Buffalo - East Timor

Shaheed Bhagat Singh FC - India

2 minutes ago, Weiry said:

Darwin Hearts - Nepal

Brothers United - Nepal

ADFC - Nepal/Bhutan

Ishtar United - Iraq

ETA Buffalo - East Timor

This is like it is in real life  ? How come they have that many special foreign situation ?

Really  nice :)

2 minutes ago, OlivierL said:

This is like it is in real life  ? How come they have that many special foreign situation ?

Really  nice :)

Most listed are amateur clubs that were setup and/or controlled by migrants/communities from those nations. Some others were setup to help new refugees adjust into their new home. 

It is also worth mentioning that not all newgens will be of the specified nation (some as little as 15%) 

On 29/11/2021 at 21:35, Rainbowz said:

Africa
FC Fizi - DR Congo
Tarneit United - Somalia
Jaguar FC - South Sudan
Sandown Lions - South Sudan
Chipolopolo - Zambia

Asia

Adelaide Great Wall - China
Sydney Dragon - China
Westwood - Vietnam
Westnam United - Vietnam

Europe

Ararat Sydney - Armenia
Canberra Croatia - Croatia
Gospic Bears - Croatia
Bentleigh Greens - Greece
South Melbourne - Greece
Bayswater City - Italy
Perth SC - Italy
Sterling Macedonia - North Macedonia
FC Eagles Sydney - Serbia
Maddington White City - Serbia
Western Border - Serbia
Broadmeadows Stars - Turkey
Hume City - Turkey

South America

Braza FC - Brazil
BrOzzy SC - Brazil

Two Nations

Maccabi SC - Israel/South Africa
East Turkistan - Turkey/Uzbekistan

Multiple Nations

Hobart United - African Nations
Hunter Simba - African Nations
Black Stars - African Nations
AFC Gortankaku - African Nations

Great List! I didn't sim a few seasons because I don't want my laptop to explode lol. Unfortunetly some of these won't get on the list because they are 2nd Nationality(I really should have clarified that in the post a long time ago)

On 30/11/2021 at 00:06, Weiry said:

Darwin Hearts - Nepal

Brothers United - Nepal

ADFC - Nepal/Bhutan

Ishtar United - Iraq

ETA Buffalo - East Timor

Do these all work in the base game? If so, oh good god, this will be the Turkey Update 2.0 lol

Also, interesting that you say that Darwin hearts doesn't work. I switched places with them and Melbourne City before I discovered your DB, and I think I forgot to untick it when I loaded your DB. They are in the A-League and Melbourne in Norzone. I just looked at them, they have only Nepali players. Me moving them in another file might have solved it somehow, don't know how and why if that is the case. Unless this is a long term thing

• HurkaDurk69 changed the title to Teams that produce majority foreign newgen players(Update: Albanians, Italians and Portuguese in Switzerland)
1 hour ago, HurkaDurk69 said:

Do these all work in the base game? If so, oh good god, this will be the Turkey Update 2.0 lol

Also, interesting that you say that Darwin hearts doesn't work. I switched places with them and Melbourne City before I discovered your DB, and I think I forgot to untick it when I loaded your DB. They are in the A-League and Melbourne in Norzone. I just looked at them, they have only Nepali players. Me moving them in another file might have solved it somehow, don't know how and why if that is the case. Unless this is a long term thing

They should work in the base game and yeah I think Darwin Hearts work I was more referring to some of the other ones - may try and sort it out for the winter update/FM23 (which will include even more of these types of clubs ;) ) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/12/2021 at 10:10, V50 said:

There's a bunch in the Caribbean. Off the top of my head there's Haitian Victory in the US Virgin Islands and a Portuguese club in Saint Barthélèmy

Thank you, if you remember more please let me know

On 23/01/2021 at 10:14, UKFA said:

On that theme, check Zealands channel, he's doing a save with Oriental Dragons, which is a Chinese-owned team in the lower leagues of Portugal. They have a club vision which includes bringing in Chinese players. I'm not sure, but In suspect they will generate Chinese or 2nd nationality Chinese newgens as well.

They're in the same division as my B team (playing as Sporting) and their first crop of newgens was all Chinese or Chinese-Portuguese.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jaymonteiro1 said:

does FC International Turku in Finland produce any turkish players?

Don't think so. Looked at them in my game and all their greys were Finnish. That's usually an indicator to what they bring through. Here is FC Romania from England in comparison.

b2RB445.pngNxKabjJ.png

On 04/01/2022 at 06:21, jaymonteiro1 said:

does FC International Turku in Finland produce any turkish players?

Turku is the name of the Finnish city where the team is based. It does not have a relation with Turkey the country.

• 3 months later...

Going through the database and updating as I go;

New Vibes (US Virgin Islands) - Saint Lucia

Arriba Perú (Bonaire) - Peru

Haitian Superstars (Bahamas) - Haiti

Latinos FC (Cayman Islands) - Latin American countries boardering the Caribbean Sea

ASPSB (Saint Barthélemy) - Portugal

United Super Stars (Sint Maarten) - Saint-Martin

Flamingo (Turks and Caicos) - Haiti

Next year;

CEFRA are interesting - based in Guadeloupe but will pull newgens from the whole of the French Antilles and Saint Pierre and Miquelon 

16 hours ago, V50 said:

Going through the database and updating as I go;

New Vibes (US Virgin Islands) - Saint Lucia

Arriba Perú (Bonaire) - Peru

Haitian Superstars (Bahamas) - Haiti

Latinos FC (Cayman Islands) - Latin American countries boardering the Caribbean Sea

ASPSB (Saint Barthélemy) - Portugal

United Super Stars (Sint Maarten) - Saint-Martin

Flamingo (Turks and Caicos) - Haiti

Next year;

CEFRA are interesting - based in Guadeloupe but will pull newgens from the whole of the French Antilles and Saint Pierre and Miquelon 

Thank you, as you are a Head Researcher I am guessing these clubs are 100% confirmed. Also, guessing the nations in () are where the clubs are based?

3 hours ago, HurkaDurk69 said:

Thank you, as you are a Head Researcher I am guessing these clubs are 100% confirmed. Also, guessing the nations in () are where the clubs are based?

Correct