Teams that produce majority foreign newgen players(Update: an actual spreadsheet)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished my first season with africanos braganca where ive added 15-20 affiliate teams from different african nations( one from each) in hope that my youth intake. My hope was that then my intake would consist of a good bunch of newgens from the affialate clubs and capp verdian newgens but in the first season they were all from just Capp verde. Are africanos Braganca hardcoded to just get newgens from there and nowhere else or will it take som time for it to kick in?

My idea was to have a team/academy representing all of africa in europe.

24 minutes ago, Zikion said:

I just finished my first season with africanos braganca where ive added 15-20 affiliate teams from different african nations( one from each) in hope that my youth intake. My hope was that then my intake would consist of a good bunch of newgens from the affialate clubs and capp verdian newgens but in the first season they were all from just Capp verde. Are africanos Braganca hardcoded to just get newgens from there and nowhere else or will it take som time for it to kick in?

Yes, they have hardcoded newgens from Cape Verde, all the clubs in this thread has the same.

so all the players will be from capp verde no matter what?

was hoping it was more of they will get a majority from there and some from other countries. Like a newgen intake of mostly players from capp verde and 1-4 from countries where i have an affiliate club. 

1 minute ago, Zikion said:

was hoping it was more of they will get a majority from there and some from other countries. Like a newgen intake of mostly players from capp verde and 1-4 from countries where i have an affiliate club. 

Perhaps not 100%, but the vast majority of every intake will be.

2 hours ago, Zikion said:

You should sim a few seasons as unemployed, and see if you get any. It not guarenteed that you get one every season

6 hours ago, Zikion said:

This happened in 16 seasons in my Africanos save

d7fb8b26afc378ea9cbaa5bbc5d3df84.png

Guess i have to simulate a few seasons to see if the affiliate clubs have an impact on the intake then. I have some something similar with Paris FC where i ended up getting 4-5 newgens per intake though i had something like 30 affiliate clubs ( most to see if there's a limit)

Feels weird that africanos braganca only get from capp Verde but I guess it's due to its real life approach.

Just now, Zikion said:

Guess i have to simulate a few seasons to see if the affiliate clubs have an impact on the intake then. I have some something similar with Paris FC where i ended up getting 4-5 newgens per intake though i had something like 30 affiliate clubs ( most to see if there's a limit)

Feels weird that africanos braganca only get from capp Verde but I guess it's due to its real life approach.

Did you set them to 'Youth Players Training' in the affialted section?

23 minutes ago, Zikion said:

I have done that. Maybe i have to wait for the second intake for it to work cause in my Paris FC save i always got 4 minimum from affiliated clubs

I did 5 quick tests in the first season. While it is the first season, I see no reason why it would change later on. 

55 players, 0 from any of the other african countries I put as affiliates

Sorry dude, don't think it will work out

Ahh guess they are hardcoded to only get from capp Verde no matter what. Which sucks cause then I'll have to rethink if I'll even continue the save. But thanks for the answer and for taking the time to test it for me 😃

On 20/04/2022 at 20:47, V50 said:

Going through the database and updating as I go;

New Vibes (US Virgin Islands) - Saint Lucia

Arriba Perú (Bonaire) - Peru

Haitian Superstars (Bahamas) - Haiti

Latinos FC (Cayman Islands) - Latin American countries boardering the Caribbean Sea

ASPSB (Saint Barthélemy) - Portugal

United Super Stars (Sint Maarten) - Saint-Martin

Flamingo (Turks and Caicos) - Haiti

Next year;

CEFRA are interesting - based in Guadeloupe but will pull newgens from the whole of the French Antilles and Saint Pierre and Miquelon 

If you want to play as these, I've released a Caribbean Megapack - CEFRA won't NewGen players though (that is something not possible with the editor)

21 hours ago, Zikion said:

well in real life it is not like that, they have students from a lot of African countries. But i'm not complaining :) 

image.jpeg.42a9557153b0aece40dcd566a515b79f.jpeg

Edited by OlivierL

On 20/04/2022 at 21:47, V50 said:

Going through the database and updating as I go;

New Vibes (US Virgin Islands) - Saint Lucia

Arriba Perú (Bonaire) - Peru

Haitian Superstars (Bahamas) - Haiti

Latinos FC (Cayman Islands) - Latin American countries boardering the Caribbean Sea

ASPSB (Saint Barthélemy) - Portugal

United Super Stars (Sint Maarten) - Saint-Martin

Flamingo (Turks and Caicos) - Haiti

Next year;

CEFRA are interesting - based in Guadeloupe but will pull newgens from the whole of the French Antilles and Saint Pierre and Miquelon 

Found a few more in your database:

Haitian Union Klop (Curaçao)  - Haiti

Haitian Stars (VBG) (British Virgin Islands) - Haiti

Astros de Colombia (Curaçao) - Colombia

Haitian Angles (Dominica) - Haiti

Golden Star de Fort-de-France (Guadeloupe) - Martinique

Reggae Lions (Sint Maarten) - Jamaica

NAGICO Funmakers (Sint Maarten) - Suriname (Some slight preference at least)

Haitian Victory (US Virgin Islands) - Haiti

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • HurkaDurk69 changed the title to Teams that produce majority foreign newgen players(Update: an actual spreadsheet)
2 hours ago, HurkaDurk69 said:

@bold013hades has created a spreadsheet for what this thread is about +  some more! I really recommend you checking it out if you like this sort of thread

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JhcGr1klpbLLNtrmufWcIKvWhdOxLwagKpBWaMdyvYA/edit#gid=10819038

Excellent work!

2 hours ago, HurkaDurk69 said:

@bold013hades has created a spreadsheet for what this thread is about +  some more! I really recommend you checking it out if you like this sort of thread

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JhcGr1klpbLLNtrmufWcIKvWhdOxLwagKpBWaMdyvYA/edit#gid=10819038

Superb..adding the tier that they play in would be even better 

3 hours ago, the_hdk said:

great work...

one nitpick...sometimes teams are in based country and sometimes in origin (like Etoile...that was playing in Singapore league) but is listed under french.

Yeah, this is a good catch. There are a couple of other teams in the wrong place, most Filipino teams for some reason and I think another team that should be based in Singapore. This was a project I wasn't planning on sharing so it is a little sloppy. I will fix it up when I have time. If you notice any others, please flag them because it would really save me some time.

2 hours ago, the_hdk said:

the Japanese Albirex team is only in Japan but should be in singapore...I'll mention them here if I find more

Thanks, mate. I had more time than I expected today, so I fixed all the incorrect teams. I also added Altinordu to the list, even though the rule for them is tied to the owner and not the club specifically (I think?). 

I'm not sure if this has been discussed anywhere else on this forum, but I found a way to make a club produce dual nationals without changing the club's based nation. If you move the club's city into a different local region, the club will produce players who are dual nationals of the club's based nation and the nation of the city's local region. It is kind of hard to explain without an example, so I will provide one. Here is a club from @animal31's Canadian database that I was working with called FC Romania. 

image.thumb.png.1a9edef6a4742601006f32769f214038.png

All regens Canadian/Romanian dual nationals because I created a copy of Vancouver (BC) and moved it to the Romanian region of Olt. Then I put the club in that new city. I did not change the city of the club's stadium and training center. Players who join the club will still be eligible to gain Canadian citizenship after staying with the club for long enough. I have tested this method and it seems to always work for producing foreign regens, but I'd love to hear if anyone else has any other experience trying this and if it worked for them. 

image.thumb.png.c3f96d95daeba4e335d29207eacd9487.png

image.thumb.png.d867781dbff5fa6d117c4d18b3009894.png

great job bold013hades.

they are dual nationality.  would it be possible to do tripple? so club in nation A. based in nation B but city in nation C?

each year I play around and create my own clubs. so I made a Malta FC in italy and a Dublin club in england. tried a luxembourg club in germany but for some reason all regens ware there double nationality. I did the same steps for all 3 clubs...never figurerd out what was wrong with luxembourg.

5 minutes ago, the_hdk said:

great job bold013hades.

they are dual nationality.  would it be possible to do tripple? so club in nation A. based in nation B but city in nation C?

each year I play around and create my own clubs. so I made a Malta FC in italy and a Dublin club in england. tried a luxembourg club in germany but for some reason all regens ware there double nationality. I did the same steps for all 3 clubs...never figurerd out what was wrong with luxembourg.

Did you ask in the Editors' Hideaway forum?

2 hours ago, the_hdk said:

great job bold013hades.

I just tried to add a third nationality in a couple of ways and it doesn't work. It just defaults back to one of the nationalities. I second the other comment about posting this in the Editor's Hideaway forum. I honestly didn't even notice this wasn't Editor's Hideaway forum before haha

• 1 month later...
On 27/10/2022 at 04:19, bold013hades said:

Thanks, mate. I had more time than I expected today, so I fixed all the incorrect teams. I also added Altinordu to the list, even though the rule for them is tied to the owner and not the club specifically (I think?). 

I'm not sure if this has been discussed anywhere else on this forum, but I found a way to make a club produce dual nationals without changing the club's based nation. If you move the club's city into a different local region, the club will produce players who are dual nationals of the club's based nation and the nation of the city's local region. It is kind of hard to explain without an example, so I will provide one. Here is a club from @animal31's Canadian database that I was working with called FC Romania. 

image.thumb.png.1a9edef6a4742601006f32769f214038.png

All regens Canadian/Romanian dual nationals because I created a copy of Vancouver (BC) and moved it to the Romanian region of Olt. Then I put the club in that new city. I did not change the city of the club's stadium and training center. Players who join the club will still be eligible to gain Canadian citizenship after staying with the club for long enough. I have tested this method and it seems to always work for producing foreign regens, but I'd love to hear if anyone else has any other experience trying this and if it worked for them. 

image.thumb.png.c3f96d95daeba4e335d29207eacd9487.png

image.thumb.png.d867781dbff5fa6d117c4d18b3009894.png

Brilliant!

It still works.

Edited by Cheez3y

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 09/10/2023 at 16:29, saddinkle said:

I don't really know if anyone is interested in this topic anymore. but i found in the english lower leagues Indian Gymkhana Club and PFC Victoria London to produce players with indian and Polish second nationalities

how low? :)

7 hours ago, the_hdk said:

how low? :)

I actually investigated with the editor, there are a lot of teams like that in the DanFm English lower leagues database for FM23 (its not an actual feature on the original database it seems), the highest one is New Salamis in 8th tier, i've made a spreadsheet of all the ones i could find, ill quote it with my main account

Edited by saddinkle

hace 3 minutos, saddinkle dijo:

I actually investigated with the editor, there are a lot of teams like that in the DanFm English lower leagues database for FM23 (its not an actual feature on the original database it seems), the highest one is New Salamis in 8th tier, i've made a spreadsheet of all the ones i could find, ill quote it with my main account

Here is the Spreadsheet :cool: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JnpAh71KbsCdUqBdLu63nSX8oEm6z9VTyJVxyXUGkJE/edit?usp=sharing

23 minutes ago, nimbleshadow said:

There should be this one in Canada that's all-Serbian:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_White_Eagles_FC

Also Ibrahimović's boyhood club in Sweden that's mostly former Yugoslavian, but also other Balkan nations:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBK_Balkan

also the case in fm?

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/10/2023 at 07:29, saddinkle said:

I don't really know if anyone is interested in this topic anymore. but i found in the english lower leagues Indian Gymkhana Club and PFC Victoria London to produce players with indian and Polish second nationalities

As the person who made an entire spreadsheet about this, I'm definitely still interested! I'll add these teams the list of teams I'm going to be running some tests with soon. How many playes with Indian and Polish second nationalities would you say they produced?

Edit: I just tried looking into these teams and some of the other ones from your spreadsheet. It looks like all of those clubs with special regen rules were created by DanFm using the local region workaround, so they aren't in the base game. Still fun options though if you're using DanFm's database!

Edited by bold013hades

• 2 weeks later...

Just checked the luxembourg file

Only Mertzig and Larochette are still valid.

Hamm Benfica is being replaced with Luxembourg City - ID 2000184681

1300768 Sporting Mertzig
5340048 FC Rapid Mansfeldia Hamm Benfica
95058238 AS Luxembourgo Porto
95066418 AS Rupensia Lusitanos Fels
95067380 A.S. Rupensia Lusitanos Larochette

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/11/2023 at 12:19, OlivierL said:

Just checked the luxembourg file

Only Mertzig and Larochette are still valid.

Hamm Benfica is being replaced with Luxembourg City - ID 2000184681

1300768 Sporting Mertzig
5340048 FC Rapid Mansfeldia Hamm Benfica
95058238 AS Luxembourgo Porto
95066418 AS Rupensia Lusitanos Fels
95067380 A.S. Rupensia Lusitanos Larochette

Thank you, just to make sure, these are all portuguese producing clubs and plays in luxembourg?

PS sorry for not replying, must have missed it in the notifications

2 minutes ago, HurkaDurk69 said:

Thank you, just to make sure, these are all portuguese producing clubs and plays in luxembourg?

PS sorry for not replying, must have missed it in the notifications

No Luxembourg city (old benfica ) is not , currently playing with Luxembourg City and they produce a mix , only +-4 from portugal after three intakes

cca12887dcf22f311dd3585f6277e29b.png

46 minutes ago, OlivierL said:

No Luxembourg city (old benfica ) is not , currently playing with Luxembourg City and they produce a mix , only +-4 from portugal after three intakes

cca12887dcf22f311dd3585f6277e29b.png

Ok thank you, but the rest of the teams you mentioned do?

Edited by HurkaDurk69

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, Mystique said:

It's all very interesting.

But...

..is there any advantage to having foreign born regens?  I feel that I am missing something.

Not really, but there can be a small advantage if you play in a very minor country and get in youth players from a team that has a higher player rating. When I had a long save in Curaçao with Astros de Colombia. I got Colombian newgens and they were far better than what most other teams in Curaçao got. So there are some minor benefits, I think. Other than that is just for immersion and fun.