When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With my luck it won't come while i'm here, so i'll take one for the team and improve our chances.
I will go away and try this mentioned thing called "sleep". Don't know what it is but i'll give it a shot anyway.
I hope that it will get things going.
Stay strong. Hang in there and fight.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47pm0wx8a850cd3xtb4a

1 minute ago, zachalxnder said:

Between the updates in the change log and Miles' tweet, this was a hard one to take, boys.

It certainly was. We fought hard lads & it seemed like the tide was turning for us with the info we were getting

3 minutes ago, PhilT said:

It certainly was. We fought hard lads & it seemed like the tide was turning for us with the info we were getting

Considering I've said it wouldn't be right at midnight anyway, I guess that I should keep the faith!

6 minutes ago, zachalxnder said:

I will add that they updated at the same time yesterday. However, I don't believe the updates occurred as frequently. That being said, I would be very surprised if today/Monday isn't the day.

Feel the same, There is too much noise :D 

Lets see when they will add depots.

Just now, zachalxnder said:

Looks like it’ll be early morning then 

Hopefully... I heard that Miles don't want to overload the server so maybe a unusual release time could be the idea. As you said, tomorrow morning could be a good idea to help spread the number of downloads

The big mistake has been to spend all this time asking for the beta. Should've been asking SI for a public alpha instead or one of those steam early-release builds (except FM wouldn't be vaporware like most of those tend to be)

43 minutes ago, santy001 said:

The big mistake has been to spend all this time asking for the beta. Should've been asking SI for a public alpha instead or one of those steam early-release builds (except FM wouldn't be vaporware like most of those tend to be)

Romano FM 22, Pre Alpha Public Release here we go