When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, HurriKANE said:

I'm just grateful not to have to go through this alone

I'm on the other side of the Atlantic and am impatient to save Arsenal. The presentation definitely is crisper so the immersion factor exists. Take the agony away from my FM20 dedicated save of winning all the Champions League (OFC, AFC, CAF, UEFA, CONCACAF, COMEBOL), I'm stuck in Oceania for 5 years now :(

I have been praying to God for hours and I am spent. He has left his son adrift, alone, faith waning. What must I do to be rewarded? How must I pay for my sins? I do not wish to go forth lacking in belief and I do not wish to remain in a world without. God, do not let me down again. 

Just now, playerup01 said:

I'm on the other side of the Atlantic and am impatient to save Arsenal. The presentation definitely is crisper so the immersion factor exists. Take the agony away from my FM20 dedicated save of winning all the Champions League (OFC, AFC, CAF, UEFA, CONCACAF, COMEBOL), I'm stuck in Oceania for 5 years now :(

That Villa game made you really wanna get that Arsenal save started too, huh?

23 minutes ago, zachalxnder said:

That Villa game made you really wanna get that Arsenal save started too, huh?

Disappointed to say the least with the squad that we have. Also, do not get me started on the treatment of a certain player or rather, lack of action.

38 minutes ago, playerup01 said:

Wait, which side is which? 

Best of luck to all of you in your saves. I hope in real life, Arteta keeps on doing what he's doing 

tumblr_obfhulCUYi1u9ikt0o2_500.gif

17 minutes ago, playerup01 said:

Disappointed to say the least with the squad that we have. Also, do not get me started on the treatment of a certain player or rather, lack of action.

Needs a complete rethink over the international break ... commit to Pepe, sink-or-swim w/ Eddie, Willock, Nelson, Rowe ... Willian can play on Thursdays. I love Laca, but his chance has run out. Arteta is about to be put in the line of fire. Was massively disappointed with him today, but at least he said the right things after the game

7 minutes ago, zachalxnder said:

Needs a complete rethink over the international break ... commit to Pepe, sink-or-swim w/ Eddie, Willock, Nelson, Rowe ... Willian can play on Thursdays. I love Laca, but his chance has run out. Arteta is about to be put in the line of fire. Was massively disappointed with him today, but at least he said the right things after the game

In the beta which will carry over to the retail release, I'm planning to revert the formation to the traditional 4-2-3-1 German (2014 winning formation). The fluid 3-man to 5-man leaves no real counter-attack option except for Sarri-ball. Playing short has been risky. Never should have sold Emi Martinez either as Leno has been sus

2 minutes ago, playerup01 said:

In the beta which will carry over to the retail release, I'm planning to revert the formation to the traditional 4-2-3-1 German (2014 winning formation). The fluid 3-man to 5-man leaves no real counter-attack option except for Sarri-ball. Playing short has been risky. Never should have sold Emi Martinez either as Leno has been sus

I can’t complain about the Emi sale, partly because of the economics. The transition from defensive solidity to anything beyond that is starting to get worrying though. At some point, you have to blame the ongoing coaching for the lack of anything in the final third. It’s abject. For all that’s been instilled into the team, the attack has been stripped. 

1 hour ago, playerup01 said:

REALLY? When I do the pentagon, literally going to any team from New Zealand results in winning the OFC champs league.

Oh you can pretty much guarantee it's going to be today. Because it's the furthest point from me having free time until it's released.

Working three 12 hour days from now until Wednesday then time off and night shift. So from Thursday I can play it until my eyes bleed. But today I can't play it for 3 days.

It will be today.

2 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

REALLY? When I do the pentagon, literally going to any team from New Zealand results in winning the OFC champs league.

I started in Fiji and finally moved on to New Zealand in the 5th year taking charge of Auckland City. We lost the Final to Team Wellington the first year in charge 2-1. (we were 1W-1D-0L in the league against them). 

9 minutes ago, playerup01 said:

I started in Fiji and finally moved on to New Zealand in the 5th year taking charge of Auckland City. We lost the Final to Team Wellington the first year in charge 2-1. (we were 1W-1D-0L in the league against them). 

Ahh okay, I start low, Fiji or New Caledonia most times I do the Pentagon, but always try to do enough to get on in New Zealand just so I can tick off the OFC. Get that out the way early then it's either Africa or Asia from there. Let me know how you get on

2 minutes ago, Chris21 said:

Horrible sneaky feeling it will be a later beta this year, they say approx after all so maybe under 2 weeks before release

Nah screw that it’ll be 4pm today 

They know people are eagerly waiting for it now, so if they thought it would be more than 2 weeks I think they would have said so by now. It could be tomorrow though, but I do think it will be today. 

Was hoping to see this Thursday, was sure we would get it  friday, sad to see we all still waiting, kind of shocked but guess dropping a really buggy beta would have si trending in the wrong way especially this year, dont be hopeful expect Thursday with minimal bugs. cant wait!!! ........

need a decent facpack d/l sortitoutsi best spot??

Edited by Domathon

5 minutes ago, Domathon said:

Was hoping to see this Thursday, was sure we would get it  friday, sad to see we all still waiting, kind of shocked but guess dropping a really buggy beta would have si trending in the wrong way especially this year, dont be hopeful expect Thursday with minimal bugs. cant wait!!! ........

That's the whole point of the beta, to find bugs, they will never be able to replicate how we play the game to find every bug in it. As long as people use that handy little report bug button in the bottom corner of the screen that is

need a decent facpack d/l sortitoutsi best spot??

If you have one from last year, they'll work on FM21. But most sites have taken the facepacks down due to copy right, however you'll easily find them online, can't link you to any on these forums though