When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, zachalxnder said:

Tomorrow is just a few hours away. 

I have to level with you, Zach - I'm beginning to flag. The thought of installing at 00:01 appeals, but there's only so much caffeine a man can take.

fry.gif

Edited by Lempicka

15 minutes ago, Lempicka said:

I have to level with you, Zach - I'm beginning to flag. The thought of installing at 00:01 appeals, but there's only so much caffeine a man can take.

fry.gif

To be fair, I'm in the States ... :)

That being said, if bandwidth really is an issue, I don't think they'd drop it right after midnight anyway. I'd expect something like 03:00-04:00 to stagger downloads.

"If it be now, ’tis not to come. If it be not to come, it will be now. If it be not now, yet it will come - the readiness is all." (from "Hamlet", by William Shakespeare).

Trying to be a tad philosophical about waiting for the BETA ...

Edited by thatismetoday

9 minutes ago, zachalxnder said:

Again, if you're waiting up until midnight and it's a better idea to go to bed, I would go to bed. If it's released in the early morning hours, I think that it'll be after midnight.

Sounds like something someone who wants a quick speedy download all to himself would say!

1 minute ago, Domoboy23 said:

Sounds like something someone who wants a quick speedy download all to himself would say!

The later it gets here, the closer it gets to my provider "just happening" to alter my speed, so it won't matter how many are downloading. :(

2 minutes ago, Drunkerone said:

Come on guys, that's the worst moment to be silent.. we need 60 pages by 00:00

We're all here brother with firm hope 1hr 30 mins. Its just a footie match - without the half-time interval or extra time ;-)