When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

It's not really doing any good either though is it? All its doing is causing unnecessary speculation. Pretty embarrassing some of the comments in here on the forum in general in relation to the BETA release.

People are going to speculate regardless - best to have it all on one thread rather than a million popping up.  Just my opinion, but this probably makes things more manageable for the mods.

11 minutes ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

Literally the most pointless thread currently airing on this forum! Surprised it has not been shut down by the mods!

It will be out when its ready! Been told to expect it two weeks before official release so people should expect it then! Anything earlier is a bonus but god the amount of people stressing about getting this game released early is pretty embarrassing TBH surely you have other things in your life which can be done in the mean time no?

Have a snickers mate, you're not yourself when you're hungry

One small point. Why is it that these new lurex dancing tights go baggy at the knees after only a couple of evenings' fun. Bring back the old canvas ones I say. It is incredible, isn't it, that in these days when man can walk on the moon and work out the most complicated hire purchase agreements, I still get these terrible headaches. Well . .. I seem to have wandered a bit, but still, no harm done. Jolly good luck.

Just now, KingBuzzo15 said:

One small point. Why is it that these new lurex dancing tights go baggy at the knees after only a couple of evenings' fun. Bring back the old canvas ones I say. It is incredible, isn't it, that in these days when man can walk on the moon and work out the most complicated hire purchase agreements, I still get these terrible headaches. Well . .. I seem to have wandered a bit, but still, no harm done. Jolly good luck.

You are obviously in desperate need of sleep, staying awake for the last few days waiting for the patch can do strange things to people.

Just now, kandersson said:

Updated my nvidia drivers after a few months, just in case...

FM20 very often asked on start of the game if it should check drivers. Found it strange as I update them regulary if needed.

1 minute ago, saihtam said:

FM20 very often asked on start of the game if it should check drivers. Found it strange as I update them regulary if needed.

FM20 ASKS?!?!? Have you got it?????????????

I appreciate this is a typo before anyone gets triggered....

18 minutes ago, Pompey1978 said:

It'll be tonight. I know this because I'm working away from home and haven't brought my personal laptop with me. 

Sod's Law therefore kicks in.

If this ends up being the case indeed, then we are grateful for your sacrifice :D

18 minutes ago, Pompey1978 said:

It'll be tonight. I know this because I'm working away from home and haven't brought my personal laptop with me. 

Sod's Law therefore kicks in.

Not all heroes wear capes, we thank you for your sacrifice and we salute you sir

26 minutes ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

Literally the most pointless thread currently airing on this forum! Surprised it has not been shut down by the mods!

It will be out when its ready! Been told to expect it two weeks before official release so people should expect it then! Anything earlier is a bonus but god the amount of people stressing about getting this game released early is pretty embarrassing TBH surely you have other things in your life which can be done in the mean time no?

Pretty sure this thread is a tradition.

Bit of fun for people who all share the same passion.

3 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

giphy.gif

This reminded me I want do monty python run as I have only seen some bits and pieces.

Going to Scotland in few weeks, would suit well the theme to watch there( I am from baltics)

3 minutes ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

I take it you are a big fan of GIF's then! Seems to be your only real form of replies.

giphy.gif

But in all seriousness, I've made quite a few actual written replies as well.  

You really are a grump.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

I'll let you off as you are only 35 going on 14!

Thanks, means a lot. But as @saihtam says I've made a few replies too not just gifs, you just seem to get triggered easily, or you're in a bad mood because the Beta's not out yet, dunno which one

1 minute ago, kevhamster said:

giphy.gif

But in all seriousness, I've made quite a few actual written replies as well.  

You really are a grump.

giphy.gif

A grump to you and probably many others on here who are 14 years of age, to me im a grown up responsible adult who has the patience to wait for the release of the BETA without harping on about it on here.

42 minutes ago, andu1 said:

Why would the official twitter page of FM tease to have the notifications turned on unless something is happening pretty soon? :D

Soon™

People need to calm down. It's out when it's out. Why the meltdown every year?

Edited by WynnZeroOne

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

Thanks, means a lot. But as @saihtam says I've made a few replies too not just gifs, you just seem to get triggered easily, or you're in a bad mood because the Beta's not out yet, dunno which one

If anybody should be in a bad mood, it's me.

I woke up with a cold and I need to get my good laptop sent off for repair.  I still have my old one, but it's a bit slow for FM and if the beta does come out, I'll be playing it on a slower laptop with 1366x768 resolution.

200.webp?cid=790b7611db7d6e5068686408299

1 minute ago, kevhamster said:

If anybody should be in a bad mood, it's me.

I woke up with a cold and I need to get my good laptop sent off for repair.  I still have my old one, but it's a bit slow for FM and if the beta does come out, I'll be playing it on a slower laptop with 1366x768 resolution.

200.webp?cid=790b7611db7d6e5068686408299

I think it is not enough of a sacrifice to please the gods. If youd would not have the old laptop also, we could see beta soon.

1 hour ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

It's just a bit of fun and is building hype, if you don't like it you could always look at a different thread.

• Administrators

Well if you've got time to kill and you're spending it in this so-called 'pointless thread', feel free to listen to an interview containing my lyrical badness with the 5* Podcast guys.

Can guarantee you there's many revelations in regards to when we're releasing the Pre-Release Beta.*

*This may be a complete lie. In fact it absolutely is. 

1 hour ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

It will be out when its ready! Been told to expect it roughly two weeks before official release so people should expect it then! Anything earlier is a bonus but god the amount of people stressing about getting this game released early is pretty embarrassing TBH surely you have other things in your life which can be done in the mean time no?

It is roughly two weeks, give or take a week :brock:

2 hours ago, KingBuzzo15 said:

I'm gonna be very optimistic and say today just because Miles is missing the Watford game according to twitter. Maybe that means it launches this evening, I can live in hope.

Three weeks of Beta? Jesus Christ, stop doing this to my heart...

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

What by sending dreadful GIFs?

Welcome to the internet. Let me show you around, you see that little 'x' in the top right of the window? that's the bit you want. Click on that and enjoy being a responsible adult :brock: