Nation: any in Europe

Division: all

European Competition: not needed

Media Prediction: 10-13

Board Expectation(s): Doesnt matter

Transfer Budget: -

Wage Budget: --

Finances: ok

Other: im looking for a decent club not to big and not to small.. a former big club mayby? i dont want a to long league matches because i get bored then =)

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nation: any in Europe

Division: all

European Competition: not needed

Media Prediction: 10-13

Board Expectation(s): Doesnt matter

Transfer Budget: -

Wage Budget: --

Finances: ok

Other: im looking for a decent club not to big and not to small.. a former big club mayby? i dont want a to long league matches because i get bored then =)

Malaga perhaps?

Nation: Anywhere outside of England. I always use English teams. Although i would prefer something in Spain, Italy, France or Germany but not a deal breaker if it isnt

Division: Top

European Competition: Doesnt Matter

Media Prediction: Doesnt Matter

Board Expectation(s): Same as above

Transfer Budget: Dont care if bankrupt or not. actually if they are in huge debt might be a better challenge

Wage Budget: Any

Finances: Doesnt Matter

Other: Looking for a top youth setup. hasnt won in a while. I also dont mind if they go into Administration in year one.

Try returning AC Milan to their former glory and dethroning the monotony of Juventus winning Serie A every. Single. Year.

Nation: Any European League

Division: First or second

European Competition: Any

Media Prediction: Not relegation favourites, but otherwise I'm not bothered

Board Expectation(s): Any apart from avoid relegation

Transfer Budget: Any

Finances: Stable

Other: Good youth team/youth prospects for me to build a team

Nation: Europe

Division: Top league

European Competition: Don't mind

Media Prediction:don't mind

Board Expectation(s):don't mind

Transfer Budget:a couple of hundred grand at least but no maximum

Wage Budget:don't mind

Finances:not in debt

Other:would like a team in europe but not in the top leagues (englabd, scotland, France, Holland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Germany, Russia, Ukraine ). Would like the coaches, scouts and physios wages to not be less than 1k a week per person.

I'm looking to have a game in South America, I know the most about the Brazilian league but wonder if anyone has any advice on the other leagues there. Colo Colo, U de Chile stand out, any suggestions on which team to be & why would be appreciated. Youth will be a big feature so teams with a gd youth academy would be good. Thanks.

Finally got everything in order with tactic and other stuff, finally ready to buckle down with a long term save. So looking for help with team....

Nation: I load England, France, Germany, Spain, Argentina, Brazil, Holland, Italy, Portugal, Scotland and the Netherlands. I prefer Italy, France, Holland, Spain or Germany but any will be ok . Just not England this save

Division: Top Division please

European Competition: Doesnt matter

Media Prediction: dont want front runners.

Board Expectation(s): mid to lower table

Transfer Budget:as long as we are not in debt its fine

Wage Budget: same as above. doesnt matter

Finances:not in danger of administation

Other: Something with a good youth set up due to me planning on focusing on building my team from within, very few transfers coming in. doesnt have to be top of the line but good.

All in all im looking for a team thats not top shelf but with a little work can get there. With good youth set up.

I'm looking for a Southampton like team, one with good facilities who look to improve youth players. Preferably in Europe somewhere but willing to consider elsewhere.

borussia mönchengladbach are a good shout for a Southampton like team. Good size new stadium but not massive. Good Young Home Grown talents and not a massive budget but secure finances with good youth Facilities so very Similar to Southampton just not on a beach.

Nation: England preferably, wouldn't mind Spain, or Italy

Division: Championship and above (England), top tier (Spain/Italy)

European Competition: N/A

Media Prediction: Any

Board Expectation(s): Any

Finances: Any

Other: I would like to manage an interesting club in England (if not possible, then Spain or Italy), which have a crop of players who play similar style (say pressing, possession, counter etc) so I would just walk in the club and instill my tactic and see results as short as possible. I wanna test my tactical abilities, I have picked up many clubs trying to emulate a style of play just to find out that they lacked vital attributes for that style of play so it wasn't performed efficiently and I am not patient enough to wait a season to finish before I buy the necessary players.

Does anyone in here have any experience with St.Etienne? I've always wanted to try them, but has never gotten around to it. Big stadium and Europa League football... Plus awesome shirts. But I don't know much about their ecomomy. I'd expect it to be poor, where you have to sell to get anyone in.

Does anyone in here have any experience with St.Etienne? I've always wanted to try them, but has never gotten around to it. Big stadium and Europa League football... Plus awesome shirts. But I don't know much about their ecomomy. I'd expect it to be poor, where you have to sell to get anyone in.

I managed them for several great seasons in FM14 and always planned to make them my first French club in FM16. However, I got tempted in to Marseille instead and haven't made it there yet.

It's a great club, with a really passionate support (still the most successful club in French history) and it's easy to get hooked. Finances aren't great in the game (feel free to check out my French football thread for a write up and the transfer budgets of all Ligue 1 clubs), but you should be aiming for a Europa League finish. In the recent transfer window they did some pretty good business, spending much more than would have been expected. I'm waiting until the new update before taking them on, but if you start now I'd be very interested to see how you get on - my thread was pretty empty!

I'm looking for a team which I can build up and call my own like Alex Ferguson done at United or Klopp at Dormund, league does not matter, but would prefer an English team. Finances, youth facilities and training facilities I'm not really bothered about. Would be an added bonus if the team had a rival team in the same city.

SCO I have had a nice long term save with MK Dons who probably fit what you are looking for, had 2 hard seasons then got promoted in the 3rd season, finances are rubbish until you get promoted then your finances will get better.

Thanks for the suggestion, I have looked at MK Dons before and considered them, maybe I will just start my long term save with them.

Does anyone else have any suggestions?

No probs, if you get bored then I would recommend you doing the Sir Alex Ferguson challenge which you can find in the challenge sub forum on here.

When it comes to MK Dons just make the most of the loan markets as your squad is very thin at the start, make the most of your youth intake, sell your best players when clubs make good bids for them to keep your finances ok and also helps you invest in facilities, youth etc.

Nation: France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Russia, The Netherlands or Scotland

European Competition: Preferably not

Media Prediction: Mid table-ish (anywhere between the middle and above the relegation line)

Transfer Budget: More than 0

Wage Budget: Some room to spare

Finances: Okay or better

Other: I would like to build a club where I produce a lot of good youngsters. They don't have to have a great academy at first, but they must have the willingness to build a great youth setup.

Also, I would prefer if they haven't won anything for a while, as I like to create history.

Nation: Europe, preferrably England

Division: Lower league

Finances: Good

Other: Debt free, good facilities, good squad

Looking for a lower league team with good facilities, a good starting squad & good finances (preferrably debt free) for a long term save.

Nation: England preferably, wouldn't mind Spain, or Italy

Division: Championship and above (England), top tier (Spain/Italy)

Finances: Any

Other: I would like to manage an interesting club in England (if not possible, then Spain or Italy), which have a crop of players who play similar style (say pressing, possession, counter etc) so I would just walk in the club and instill my tactic and see results as short as possible. I wanna test my tactical abilities, I have picked up many clubs trying to emulate a style of play just to find out that they lacked vital attributes for that style of play so it wasn't performed efficiently and I am not patient enough to wait a season to finish before I buy the necessary players.

Barnsley in League 1 have decent players plus if Stones is sold get about £4m transfer budget

Can you guys suggest a good team, with young prospects or at least a decent academy I can grow - preferably with some history, love getting involved with a club on this

Nation: England

Division: Premier League ideally, or Championship

Media Prediction: N/A for prem the lower the better ;)

Board Expectation(s): Avoid relegation or mid - table (prem)

Transfer Budget: N/A

Wage Budget: N/A

Finances: N/A

Other:

go go go !

Can you guys suggest a good team, with young prospects or at least a decent academy I can grow - preferably with some history, love getting involved with a club on this

Other:

go go go !

Palace produce some good youngsters. Middlesbrough have a decent youth setup as well

Other:

go go go !

I'd say go for Sunderland or Newcastle

Nation: France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Russia, The Netherlands or Scotland

European Competition: Preferably not

Media Prediction: Mid table-ish (anywhere between the middle and above the relegation line)

Transfer Budget: More than 0

Wage Budget: Some room to spare

Finances: Okay or better

Other: I would like to build a club where I produce a lot of good youngsters. They don't have to have a great academy at first, but they must have the willingness to build a great youth setup.

Also, I would prefer if they haven't won anything for a while, as I like to create history.

FC Groningan

Nation: Europe, preferrably England

Division: Lower league

Finances: Good

Other: Debt free, good facilities, good squad

Looking for a lower league team with good facilities, a good starting squad & good finances (preferrably debt free) for a long term save.

Portsmouth or Crewe

Archived