Gerd545

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Club: Aston Villa

Game Date: 8th January 2015

Takeover Date: 5th January 2015

League Position: 18th, English Premier League

Leagues Loaded: England down to League 2, Germany down to 2.Bundesliga, Italy down to Serie B, Spain down to Liga Adelante, Brazil First Division

Database Size: Large

Download Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!RdoiWTAa!UK2E0KD_GKDMzJY5-htz_p7uHbiXjAdWFDCnyY8Q4F8

Club: Millwall

Game Date: 29th May 2015

Takeover Date: 28th May 2015

League Position: 17th, Championship

Leagues Loaded: England down to League 2, Germany down to 2.Bundesliga, Italy down to Serie B, Spain down to Liga Adelante, Brazil First Division

Download Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!MB5RnaCC!ilwpvpcRpZgvzcL_Fu3toy4w-iImphbjlUmxR03VkCY

Club: Sporting Gijon

Game Date: 30th June 2015

Takeover Date: 26th June 2015

League Position: 8th, Liga Adelante

Download Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!dUoSgIyQ!sOm73m1eunDHSS9yVSGjXFe_EDClXPWaKKfBwnq3A_E

----

Just a few other things I remembered

The Sporting Gijon tycoon occurred in the same save as the Millwall tycoon so Millwall have a tycoon in the Gijon save and Gijon may get a tycoon in the Millwall save.

The Aston Villa save is different to the others.

In all I disabled the first transfer window so only the January transfer window has occurred so far.

They are all holiday games so I have not interfered in any.

Attribute masking is disabled.

Would also love the villa one! I've been waiting for a villa tycoon for years!! Also out of a matter of interest how do you search for tycoons? What do you subscribe to in your news?

Subscribe to all active leagues, then go to your 'manage subscriptions'.

From there, 'select all' (bottom left(ish) of screen), then near the top right of the screen, select the"X". This will de-select all parts of the subscription, then tick on 'board takeovers'.

You will then have a news prompt for any and all news relating to takeovers.

Hope this makes sense....

Trofense are the only club to have had a tycoon in my save so far (13 April 2017). I'm not sure exactly when they had it because it didn't pop up, I just happened to notice their Club Valuation which puts them in 4th place in the Portuguese Value league. I wasn't sure if Trofense started the game as a tycoon, but looking back (as I keep a separate save for every month every season), they definitely didn't.

They have a regional reputation, they play in the Portuguese Second League, they boast a Stadium Capacity (all seater) of 5,076 and have Impressive Training Facilities. Media Prediction is 14th, but they are doing well this season and are currently 7th, although there isn't really enough games left to pull promotion out of the bag unless by some miracle!

Balance: £13,047,626

Transfer Budget: £4,543,796

Wages Used: £28,036

Wage Budget: £56,382

This completely dwarfs any other team in the league and puts a lot of teams in the top league to shame too! It's that interesting that I'm considering a dual team save as I'm currently manager of Manchester United.

If this interests anyone, I'll upload it :)

Do you still have this I would give it a go

Just noticed something on my career save that this group might be interested in.

It's 2021 and with a heavy heart I decided to sell one of the players who has been with me since Season 1 in the Championship, he's a class players (and has made it onto the club icon list), but he's unhappy at the lack of action and wants to leave to get some games. I love him like a son but have decided to grant him his wish...Sorry lost track then :)

Anyhow, of all clubs, Aberdeen come straight in with a £20m offer, so I take a look and they had a tycoon takeover in 2017, and since then have won 3 consecutive SPL titles, 2 Scottish Cups and 2 League Cups.

They haven't really been splashing at lot of cash around, and they keep getting their very best players taken away from them (including me who's just nicked a very promising regen for peanuts). Dortmund signed their best striker for £20m+ in the summer.

Club: Aston Villa

Game Date: 8th January 2015

Takeover Date: 5th January 2015

League Position: 18th, English Premier League

Download Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!RdoiWTAa!UK2E0KD_GKDMzJY5-htz_p7uHbiXjAdWFDCnyY8Q4F8

I get decrytion error when trying to download... :(

EDIT: Fixed. Had to install the app.

Question; RB Leipzig, are they tycoons from the start of the game? I just randomly picked them as a new save and see that they have a balance of nearly 40 million euros after some 30 million coming in after I started the game. They also have a pretty big starting budget of 4-5 mill.

32 mill shows up as "sponsorship" in the income tab. Anyone know?

Question; RB Leipzig, are they tycoons from the start of the game? I just randomly picked them as a new save and see that they have a balance of nearly 40 million euros after some 30 million coming in after I started the game. They also have a pretty big starting budget of 4-5 mill.

32 mill shows up as "sponsorship" in the income tab. Anyone know?

No, I think they get quite a lot of money from big companies.

And the chairman will continue to pump money in the club.

This annoys me... just upload the save! Don't ask people, if people want it they'll just download it after it's uploaded!

... and comments like this is annoying me. I have deleted every comment in this thread like this (there has been a few) but I'll actually say something now.

People have been kind enough to ask if someone else would like their saves, they could just keep them to themselves and resume playing. Rather than waste their time and upload it (for me, would take around 6 hours for a save to be uploaded and I know other people don't have great upload speeds either) and nobody actually want it. They're doing you a favour remember, so cut out the attitude.

Hey all,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask first of all but I normally like to play fm with a lot of players loaded normally over 300,000 but have never seen a tycoon save occur trying to either just pick a team and play the game as normal or making an unemployed user and going on hols for a while with board takeovers ticked so that I can see if a tycoon happens.

My first question would be regardless of the leagues I load if I have that many players in a database is it harder to get a tycoon happen? Or would it be better if I just had a smaller db of players loaded?

My second question is I searched if tycoons or random or if u can somehow help them along abit and found a forum which said if u go into the valid takeover file in my computer u can edit it so that the game will only look for a rich owner rather than consortiums etc but I've tried to do this but it for some reason won't let me save my edited version as an edt file so regardless of the changes it said u can do on that forum it won't show the file in preferences.

So I was just wondering if anyone would be able to tell me if I can do anything which will help me try n get a tycoon save happen

Kind regards

Hey all,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask first of all but I normally like to play fm with a lot of players loaded normally over 300,000 but have never seen a tycoon save occur trying to either just pick a team and play the game as normal or making an unemployed user and going on hols for a while with board takeovers ticked so that I can see if a tycoon happens.

My first question would be regardless of the leagues I load if I have that many players in a database is it harder to get a tycoon happen? Or would it be better if I just had a smaller db of players loaded?

My second question is I searched if tycoons or random or if u can somehow help them along abit and found a forum which said if u go into the valid takeover file in my computer u can edit it so that the game will only look for a rich owner rather than consortiums etc but I've tried to do this but it for some reason won't let me save my edited version as an edt file so regardless of the changes it said u can do on that forum it won't show the file in preferences.

So I was just wondering if anyone would be able to tell me if I can do anything which will help me try n get a tycoon save happen

Kind regards

Honestly, as far as I know it's all down to luck. In my case, I have only Spain playable with a large DB. My club was going through financial difficulties and had already undergone one board takeover in the past. My president stepped down and a tycoon stepped up; I got lucky. I'm assuming it's more likely to happen with clubs that either have a less stable board/unhappy president and/or financial troubles. I've also seen news items where some clubs were rumored to have a tycoon interested, but then it ended up not happening.

Hey all,

Kind regards

Make sure you are subscribed to board takeovers in your subscriptions so you can see about any board takeovers

Club: Millwall

Game Date: 29th May 2015

Takeover Date: 28th May 2015

League Position: 17th, Championship

Download Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!MB5RnaCC!ilwpvpcRpZgvzcL_Fu3toy4w-iImphbjlUmxR03VkCY

Definitely going to give this a go when I finish my current game, thanks William Hall

Newcastle got taken over by a tycoon in my save, will upload the file asap and edit this post for the link.

Club: Newcastle

Game date: 12/12/2018

Takeover date: 11/12/2018

League Position: 18th in the Premier Division

Leagues Loaded: Argentina down to second division, Belgium down to third division, Brazil down to second division, England down to Vanarama N/S, France down to National, German down to second division, Holland down to second division, Italy down to Serie B, Spain down to Liga Adelante, USA only MLS.

Database size: Large

Download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!0ElVDTYZ!f62e2lqrcHiMabDkVZzs9TBfQo2uSgKcm1Ytn3L2q58

Hope the link works!

January 2020 in my Ajax save an still not been a whiff of a tycoon takeover. Very disappointing... Hopefully they are like buses, could really do with a team in Holland getting taken over as its too easy to conquer everything at the moment...

Newcastle got taken over by a tycoon in my save, will upload the file asap and edit this post for the link.

Club: Newcastle

Game date: 12/12/2018

Takeover date: 11/12/2018

League Position: 18th in the Premier Division

Leagues Loaded: Argentina down to second division, Belgium down to third division, Brazil down to second division, England down to Vanarama N/S, France down to National, German down to second division, Holland down to second division, Italy down to Serie B, Spain down to Liga Adelante, USA only MLS.

Database size: Large

Download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!0ElVDTYZ!f62e2lqrcHiMabDkVZzs9TBfQo2uSgKcm1Ytn3L2q58

Hope the link works!

Thanks for the upload, Puni! This was exactly what I was looking for. Looks like they've kept a good deal of the core as well. Should be a ton of fun!

Alright- if anybody wants to give my Portugalete save a go here it is- it starts on July 9, 2020. Since I'm doing the Big Euro Challenge, only Spain is loaded with large DB; feel free to add more leagues. I retired my manager so you can take over.

Come on over to the Basque Country and bring a regional team to prominence!

Alright- if anybody wants to give my Portugalete save a go here it is- it starts on July 9, 2020. Since I'm doing the Big Euro Challenge, only Spain is loaded with large DB; feel free to add more leagues. I retired my manager so you can take over.

Come on over to the Basque Country and bring a regional team to prominence!

Holy **** man! As someone who was born and raised in Portugalete this is ****ing gold :D

Eskerrik asko!

Rennes just got takenover in my Utd save on April 10th 2016, they're currently nineth in the League after finishing season last season and just reached the knockout stage of the Champions League, haven't released any budgets yet but most likely will do once the season finishes

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5sc8146j5f0b6k4/Rennes.fm

I'm not sure if this is a tycoon takeover or not, but Tottenham just got a new chairman who took over the club for 610m euros and was looking to get it onto the stock exchange. Club is now worth 1.07B and has the rich status, so if this interests anyone, I can always put it up for grabs.

Archived