FM15: Tycoon Saves

Gerd545

I've had Bournemouth taken over by a Thai Tycoon on my West Ham save. Only recently noticed though as they bought Sahko off me for £8 million

You'll have to retire as me though unless fancy running both sides!

Club: Bournemouth

Game date: 07/10/2017

Takeover date: 05/05/2016

League Position: 18th in the Premier Division (Game in hand though)

Leagues Loaded: England down to L2, Italy Serie A only and Spain La Liga only

Database size: Large

https://mega.co.nz/#!SUNUkTyK!JonwlCNATVlk0x7pRw4qf_GVJfKCz9g5UfgjKKwjf9E

On another note I'm pretty sure Brentford have a ton of money in the Championship (got promoted to the Prem last season and spent very little before getting relegated) too and are also in Europa League as they were FA Cup Finalists

Just want to say thanks for posting this up. It's a brilliant save! Not only do you take over Bournemouth with a £37m transfer budget, they've already signed Harry Kane, Christian Benteke, Fernando, Ryan Bertrand and Diafra Sakho, and have a good selection of young midfielders (Aaron Kuhl, George Byers and Josh Vela).

I've been playing this all day and it's just a great save. Thoroughly recommended.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I'm here - and, firstly, let me apologise if this breaks any forum rules (sorry!) - but if anyone has a save where any big guns have fallen from grace (ideally a top 6 club from any of the major European leagues getting relegated) post them up here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/404842-FM-15-Fallen-Giant-Saves

That thread was a lot of fun last year but we've only had a couple go up for FM15 so far.

Just want to say thanks for posting this up. It's a brilliant save! Not only do you take over Bournemouth with a £37m transfer budget, they've already signed Harry Kane, Christian Benteke, Fernando, Ryan Bertrand and Diafra Sakho, and have a good selection of young midfielders (Aaron Kuhl, George Byers and Josh Vela).

I've been playing this all day and it's just a great save. Thoroughly recommended.

That sounds intriguing too. I quickly loaded it up to get a gander, and they do have some interesting players. Granted, they have been sort of cast off (Benteke moved to Roma, before being bought for a 1/4 of his transfer fee to Bournemouth).

May give this a go as well. Been using the Villa Tycoon as I take a break from my Man Utd save.

Just got a new tycoon, Racing have been taken over by a Dane, on the day of the save file.

I've retired my manager and I was only at Wrexham in L1 so I haven't had a big impact on the game yet.

Club: Racing Club SAD

Game Date: 19/01/2017

League Position: 4th in Segunda B1 (Predicted 1st)

DB: Large

Leagues Loaded

7db0f43f351ac73f640d2a727c65b3ac.png

Some awesome budgets! And they expect you to sign high profile players

e59bb8a6b75b8d7fc825826fa86f682d.png

Worth noting they're only spending 30k p/w at the min on wages

b9f12de8fae4506c3938e2f7ab0664b6.png

Would be good to try knock Barca/Madrid off of the top

DOWNLOAD https://mega.co.nz/#!UAJnzTiY!9_Gz3COi5Su4RK2IJt15h84UZRXZJiiXiLcljbhcKYk

Can you upload it again please?

I have a save which has Tycoons at both Genoa (Serie A) and Alcoron (Spanish Second Division).

Interesting for different reasons of course. Genoa have a Scottish tycoon (!!) and have about £150Million in the bank, Alcoron have an Israeli tycoon and have £41million in the bank.

Its Jan 2017 in game, the Genoa tycoon took over about 6 months back and the Alcoron one just happened.

I cant upload now as on a train, but will upload later if anyone wants it.

Apologies, was away for a couple of days:

Club: Genoa / Alcoron

Date of Takeover: June 2016 / Dec 2016

Game Date: 29 December 2016

Club Value: £224million (loan debt £80million) / £40million (no debt).

Balance: £154million / £42million

Budgets: £55million (based on top half finish) / £10.5million (based on mid table finish)

League Position: 3rd in Serie A / 15th LIGA adelante

Leagues Loaded - England (league 2 and above), France (National and above), Germany (Second Division and above), Italy (Series B and above), Spain (Second Division B and above)

DB size - Circa 50K players

https://mega.co.nz/#!w1ZRmYbK!7HIGwP5LxmkhzdgfHpaXNp-AhVHPjW9OVCqBE7th0aw

Club: Puertollano

Division: Segunda Divisíon B1

Date of Takeover: July 2018

Game Date: 14 August 2018

Club Value: £39.5m

League Position: n/a

Club: Huracán Valencia

Division: Segunda Divisíon B4

Date of Takeover: 22 September 2016

Game Date: 14 August 2018

Club Value: £17m

League Position: n/a

Leagues Loaded - Spain(down to Segunda B)

DB size - Large(around 15k players)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5nb4cbfpr6w655o/Socu%C3%A9llamos.fm

Just retire my manager at Socuéllamos :)

Have just had Malaga taken over in April 2017. Club is worth £107m and their most expensive player is only £1.8m. There is only 1.8m transfer budget aswell, but there is £99m in the bank so can imagine you will get a decent amount to spend. If anyone is interested let me know and i will upload.

Have just had Malaga taken over in April 2017. Club is worth £107m and their most expensive player is only £1.8m. There is only 1.8m transfer budget aswell, but there is £99m in the bank so can imagine you will get a decent amount to spend. If anyone is interested let me know and i will upload.

Feel free to upload it :)

Its a tycoon right?

Club: Sporting

Date of Takeover: 1 July 2015

Game Date: 1 July 2015

Club Value: £39 million

Budgets: Wage budget is £30k above limit and £110k budget for transfers, I think the takeover came too late for significant investment.

https://mega.co.nz/#!u4MSXLoa!RpRWFlbvB4Tvom-fv_c4vnmSmSvC-uTPoSpiDgYqkxg

The Database is Large with 325,000 players.

Leagues are England (Vanarama and above), France (National and above), Germany (Second Division and above), Italy (Serie C and above), Holland (Jupiler League and above), Scotland (Scottish League 2 and above), Spain (LIGA Adelante and above)

Wanna share it with us? :D

Club: Aston Villa

Date of Takeover: 14 April 2015

Game Date: 15 June 2015

League Position: Finished 15th in Premier League. No transfer activity.

GWBudmU.png

Club: Bolton

Date of Takeover: 13 March 2015

League Position: Finished 9th in Championship.

z4dWrCK.png

Looks good mate, i'd be interested in both.

Club: Aston Villa

Date of Takeover: 14 April 2015

League Position: Finished 15th in Premier League. No transfer activity.

GWBudmU.png

Club: Bolton

Date of Takeover: 13 March 2015

League Position: Finished 9th in Championship.

z4dWrCK.png

Do you know if these are with the latest patch/data update?

I downloaded it ok but it took like 5 minutes to start the actual download.The Villa tycoon is good and thankfully you get a fair amount to spend because their squad is poor to say the least.

Think I just spotted one in my FMC game - was looking at the landmarks of clubs and Bournemouth were taken over a few game days ago by some unknown Spaniard (listed as consortium), I checked and they're offered £29.5m to avoid relegation. Anyone fancy. It is FMC with England, Spain and Italy loaded. I have already retired my managed before I saved it so you can get straight in there. Oh and in the same game Milwall have an asian tycoon (£18m for promotion from championship), Reading has a fair whack of money too (£21m to avoid relegation)

Anti Spiral in OTF has a save where Chelsea might be facing back-to-back relegations in 2030 or something.

I asked him if he could put it up, but ultimately it's his save, and completely up to him :)

Any luck with this one mate? That would be an epic save, tycoon or not! ;-)

Think I just spotted one in my FMC game - was looking at the landmarks of clubs and Bournemouth were taken over a few game days ago by some unknown Spaniard (listed as consortium), I checked and they're offered £29.5m to avoid relegation. Anyone fancy. It is FMC with England, Spain and Italy loaded. I have already retired my managed before I saved it so you can get straight in there. Oh and in the same game Milwall have an asian tycoon (£18m for promotion from championship), Reading has a fair whack of money too (£21m to avoid relegation)

Which season?

About to start 2016-17 as I saved it. I am currently about to finish that season and Milwall are leading the Championship, bournemouth are mid table and Reading look like going down without a whimper.

Took the plunge and uploaded to https://mega.co.nz/#!g0pizKIT!QKN8aFOVjbuutJKdzBFQAgDZ2TKgVLuhqWAVDdMbIbI

Got a new one this morning - my first on the 15.3 patch.

USBCO or Union Sportive de Boulogne-sur-Mer Côte d'Opale are just about to finish the 2014/15 season. Currently in 5th place in the French National, with one game left and an outside chance to finish in the top three and achieve promotion. Their Welsh (yes Welsh!) tycoon has decided he wants to sign lots of high profile players.

Club: USBCO

Date of Takeover: 12 May 2015

Game Date: 13 May 2015

Club Value: £39.5 million

Budgets: Not yet announced but there's £38 million in the bank.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5huwetx3edj4vpz/Tycoon.fm?dl=0

The Database is Large with 325,000 players.

Leagues are England (Vanarama and above), France (National and above), Germany (Second Division and above), Italy (Serie C and above), Holland (Jupiler League and above), Scotland (Scottish League 2 and above), Spain (LIGA Adelante and above)

Enjoy!

Archived