Football Manager 2014 - Update 14.2.2 - Feedback Thread

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well they do if you set them up completely wrong, that's for sure.

Come on, it's not that. I've been more successful on this years game than any and play possession football which encourages crosses but you cannot tell the difference in player quality/intelligence if you manage Arsenal or Colwyn Bay. Many of the things the poster spoke about in the ME have been acknowledged as issues by SI, i.e. the winger stopping and waiting for the full back, corners always hitting the bar, strikers shooting straight at GK, long shots etc. SI have acknowledged all of these as problems so how can it be his tactics. I understand that you can minimise it with tactic selections in the game, but if you want to replicate certain real teams in your playing style you should be able to have a game plan where you can cross the ball on a football simulation and place 1 on 1's if you've got Lewandowski up front with 'places shots' as his preferred move.

It would be like buying FIFA and finding they'd taken off the cross button completely and replaced it with a 'buy a corner' button. That's the best way I can describe this ME at the moment as I've played less than 10% of the hours I've played on any FM in the last 4 years, and even some of that was experimenting with tactics to try and minimise problems, but then you have to turn away from the style of play you like just to avoid bugs.

I understand why people defend this game because aside from the ME it's generally fantastic and offers people hours upon hours of happiness, but the fact is certain issues in the ME only affect certain styles of play depending on what type of football each person likes to play. So to say it's your tactics to someone is irrelevant, because an implementation of their tactics is not being accurately reproduced in the engine at present.

Please SI sort the problems you've acknowledged in the ME to go with the rest of this brilliant game!

Come on, it's not that. I've been more successful on this years game than any and play possession football which encourages crosses but you cannot tell the difference in player quality/intelligence if you manage Arsenal or Colwyn Bay. !

That is frankly, utter nonsense.

Start a new save with Arsenal. Sign the entire Colwyn Bay first XI. Play them in the Premier League, and let me know how you get on.

That is frankly, utter nonsense.

Start a new save with Arsenal. Sign the entire Colwyn Bay first XI. Play them in the Premier League, and let me know how you get on.

Dave, I don't think he means that, what he's getting at is when watching the game the skill levels/goals/crossing etc seems no different no matter what team you go. There should be a noticeable difference to the two teams he mentioned but when you watch the games you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between them.

I've got top players losing the ball to the simplest of challenges, falling down all over the place, the same players with first touch of elephants and wide men who think shooting at every opportunity is better than crossing the ball. I can still win 80% of matches but watching the game is horrendous at times and pretty unrealistic.

This has nothing to do with my argument, I know they are a different quality because of attributes. I'm saying my 2 saves are with Arsenal & Stockport. When I watch the games with the current ME I can't see a difference in quality between Lewandowski & my semi pro strikers. The difference in quality is not reproduced in the animations on the screen. I don't ever think Ozil that was a world class pass or Lewandowski that was a great placed finish. It just looks like the exact same animations at the exact same level with both teams.

Has FM's ME ever been particularly "realistic"? Serious question.

Nope. Not even close.

The amount of people who think that previous versions of the game have had an ME which closely resembles real football is quite remarkable. The fact is, this version is the closest there's been, but it's still a way off.

Watch a game on FM 12. You will hardly see a single player error throughout the entire match. Please someone explain to me how that is realistic? Of course, it looks all nice and polished, players pinging one touch passes to each other, having close control and never making a single mistake, but that hardly resembles real football. This is where people are blinded to what they think is 'realistic'.

Has FM's ME ever been particularly "realistic"? Serious question.

I'd have thought after this amount of years producing the game that a better realistic ME should've been the main step for this years game and not all the wee fancy add ons in game. The role playing part of the game was already very good, where you could immerse yourself into the world of being a football manager, but watching players jog around as if they were on a skating rink, no discernible difference to their sizes that I can see, almost zero features to each player, just generic colours and shapes.............well you see where I'm coming from.

The difference in quality is not reproduced in the animations on the screen

The animations in this version are a million times better than previous versions. So, if you're not seeing the difference in quality between world class players and diddies in this version, then you never ever have.

I'd have thought after this amount of years producing the game that a better realistic ME should've been the main step for this years game and not all the wee fancy add ons in game. The role playing part of the game was already very good, where you could immerse yourself into the world of being a football manager, but watching players jog around as if they were on a skating rink, no discernible difference to their sizes that I can see, almost zero features to each player, just generic colours and shapes.............well you see where I'm coming from.

But that doesn't really hold, does it? Just because they've been working on it for a while, doesn't mean it should automatically be possible to produce a "realistic" ME. Hate to break it to you, but if anyone wants an ME which looks exactly like a real game of football, then you're going to be waiting a long old time.

The part I just don't understand is why FM14 seems to be getting pilloried for being unrealistic, when it's probably the closest there has ever been. Not saying it's particularly close, but then I don't expect it to be.

Nope. Not even close.

The amount of people who think that previous versions of the game have had an ME which closely resembles real football is quite remarkable. The fact is, this version is the closest there's been, but it's still a way off.

Watch a game on FM 12. You will hardly see a single player error throughout the entire match. Please someone explain to me how that is realistic? Of course, it looks all nice and polished, players pinging one touch passes to each other, having close control and never making a single mistake, but that hardly resembles real football. This is where people are blinded to what they think is 'realistic'.

I agree with this, but when I went back to FM13 I could at least tell the difference between a Premier League team and Welsh team in the ME animation. However, it seems that last years ME was too strong in an attacking sense & this years is too weak in an attacking sense.

But that doesn't really hold, does it? Just because they've been working on it for a while, doesn't mean it should automatically be possible to produce a "realistic" ME. Hate to break it to you, but if anyone wants an ME which looks exactly like a real game of football, then you're going to be waiting a long old time.

The part I just don't understand is why FM14 seems to be getting pilloried for being unrealistic, when it's probably the closest there has ever been. Not saying it's particularly close, but then I don't expect it to be.

I know what you're saying and I agree to an extent, it would be nice to see them do more to the animations/features/etc instead of giving us extra in game gadgets to play around with. As Dave said it has got a wee bit better but more emphasis should've been placed on this for this years game as I thought FM13 was good enough for all the background stuff we needed.

I think what we're looking for is the graphics and animation of FIFA and the in game management of FM :D

Dave, I don't think he means that, what he's getting at is when watching the game the skill levels/goals/crossing etc seems no different no matter what team you go. There should be a noticeable difference to the two teams he mentioned but when you watch the games you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between them.

I've got top players losing the ball to the simplest of challenges, falling down all over the place, the same players with first touch of elephants and wide men who think shooting at every opportunity is better than crossing the ball. I can still win 80% of matches but watching the game is horrendous at times and pretty unrealistic.

Agreed with this. The first touch/decision making I'm seeing in my Spurs save would be fantastic if they were in the Conference/below. As it is, I have 5 players in my senior squad with a FT of under 10 (one of which is a GK, all the others are 17 or younger) and two players with Decisions of under 11. I'm not expecting passing to be like glue, but the fact SI have admitted there's a flaw with first touch/decision making proves something has gone wrong. For whatever reason, this is the first ME that I've noticed a comedy of errors with. Yes, it's easier to see flaws which cost you goals and games than gluey passing, but the fact is the latter is harder to spot (is it good passing or a ME flaw?).

I do think that there are extremes on both sides - those saying it's 100% unplayable are being drama queens, and those blindly supporting it are either just that (blind) or simply bizarre.

I do think that there are extremes on both sides - those saying it's 100% unplayable are being drama queens, and those blindly supporting it are either just that (blind) or simply bizarre.

Spot on, the game is not unplayable. Some just find the errors in animation unenjoyable this year, I am one of those. The drama queens who say the game is completely unplayable are ridiculous, because the rest of the game is great. But those who defending it to the other extreme are slightly absurd too, as SI have already admitted there are many flaws in their ME (more than I can remember in previous years), again becuase they're more obvious to notice this year like you said.

Agreed, I don't see half of what people moan about, if I do it's very rarely and the rest are known issues that'll be fixed in nest update

I would agree, but i think the "blind support" is often quite imagined. The ones that are accused of it have their own problems with the game, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone completely and utterly defending the game with no exceptions.

Agreed, I don't see half of what people moan about, if I do it's very rarely and the rest are known issues that'll be fixed in nest update

Quite. I've had a moan/reported bugs in the appropriate manner, SI have responded, and we know they'll be fixed come 14.3. I just fail to see the point in banging on about things that will be fixed and have been acknowledged? If for whatever reason they aren't, I'll be the first to complain!

Also, I don't know how/why people defend the bugs when SI have admitted they're going to remove them.

Hey-ho, 14.3 should be out within the next few weeks anyway :)

- Improved balance of interview offers following manual applications

Initially, it seemed to be fixed and I wasn't having trouble getting offers from clubs as an unemployed manager, and also as a successful employed manager attracting attention from bigger clubs thanks to 14.2.2.

For whatever reason now, I cannot get any job when starting a new game with a sunday league rep and unemployed once again. It's almost like the game has reverted back to the previous patch, but I know full well it hasn't. As an English unemployed manager with sunday league starting reputation, I have been turned down by Stockport, Larne, Witbank Spurs and Jomo Cosmos after getting to the interview stage, and not even getting an interview from any other clubs. Before this issue began to surface after 14.2.0 was released, the four teams I have received interviews from all offered me a managerial role almost instantly.

I have been able to replicate this issue with 5 straight new saves, so it can't be specifically one save related either.

I am now also having difficulties getting teams interested in me while still employed. Despite achieving numerous trophies in the Welsh league with TNS, and even getting them to qualify for the proper Europa League, not even Skrill Premier teams would consider me for an interview. 4 seasons with TNS, and my name hasn't been linked with a single job. I understand TNS are the runaway team in Welsh domestic football, but I've still achieved a lot, and I'm also top of the Welsh HoF.

I'm just a bit confused as to why it seems the issue has randomly returned after it initially seemed to be fixed. As someone who plays a lot of journeyman games, this is quite an issue for me. I know it's not for many, but still.

My personal opinion is that FM14 is one of the poorest releases in recent years, but I think given the amount of feedback, if its all fixed and tidied up for 14.3, then it could be the best release in recent years.

Here's hoping.

I would agree, but i think the "blind support" is often quite imagined. The ones that are accused of it have their own problems with the game, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone completely and utterly defending the game with no exceptions.

That boy Cougar is the closest I've seen to anyone relentlessly defending it. And even then, he's admitted various issues in the game./

I get accused of this too, but people need to realise the difference between blindly defending the game, and questioning the rationale of some of the more vehement critics.

To me, the game is what it is. A computer game. I fundamentally don't care enough about it to 'defend' it. I enjoy it, I play it regularly (far too much if truth be told), but the idea of defending something I've had absolutely no input in regards to its development is quite bizarre.

Anyway, that's for another debate really...

Here is the thing until the next patch is at there still going be bugs that some people think is major and some who think it's minor. Many fm players like different parts of the game this is why there is such a diverse view on the game itself.The majority of people don't really care about certain things need to be fixed they are just happy to have a big database and a ME that has great potential.Yeah ok if you have played fm long enough you kinda expect errors to happen, this is life some things are unexpected or expected,if you seek perfection it won't happen because the age we live in the expectations are always set too high.

That boy Cougar is the closest I've seen to anyone relentlessly defending it. And even then, he's admitted various issues in the game./

I get accused of this too, but people need to realise the difference between blindly defending the game, and questioning the rationale of some of the more vehement critics.

To me, the game is what it is. A computer game. I fundamentally don't care enough about it to 'defend' it. I enjoy it, I play it regularly (far too much if truth be told), but the idea of defending something I've had absolutely no input in regards to its development is quite bizarre.

Anyway, that's for another debate really...

Agreed. It's the likes of you, me & forameuss who are actually accused with blindly defending it. :lol: Cougar just gets frustrated with eegits like the rest of us. They completely ignore that we actually report bugs and get annoyed by bits of the game too. I just get the hump with someone banging on and on and on that the game is "unplayable" simply because they can't win, and the reason they can't win is simply because they can't be bothered to work hard at the game. Then, they post that the game is "amazing" because they have a "super tactic" and have never won this much on any FM ever! The game is no longer a matter of pressing continue long enough until you get to the top league and win it, (actually it never was for me), but that's seemingly the game that people want to play.

The only thing I have even heard of that would stop me enjoying the game is the history bug. If that happens to me I will have to stop and start again or stop and do something else.

Corner bug?

1v1 bug?

ps. I'm actually having a shocking time in my game. Lost the last 5 games of the season and then the Cup Final too. (Must be a bug).

Agreed. It's the likes of you, me & forameuss who are actually accused with blindly defending it. :lol: Cougar just gets frustrated with eegits like the rest of us. They completely ignore that we actually report bugs and get annoyed by bits of the game too. I just get the hump with someone banging on and on and on that the game is "unplayable" simply because they can't win, and the reason they can't win is simply because they can't be bothered to work hard at the game. Then, they post that the game is "amazing" because they have a "super tactic" and have never won this much on any FM ever! The game is no longer a matter of pressing continue long enough until you get to the top league and win it, (actually it never was for me), but that's seemingly the game that people want to play.

The only thing I have even heard of that would stop me enjoying the game is the history bug. If that happens to me I will have to stop and start again or stop and do something else.

Corner bug?

1v1 bug?

ps. I'm actually having a shocking time in my game. Lost the last 5 games of the season and then the Cup Final too. (Must be a bug).

Personally I've come close to sacking 14 completely at times, as I've struggled to enjoy it. Since my first save dieing, I've struggled to really get into anymore with crashes and other issues spoiling them. Given that, I find it baffling the labels I seem to get painted with. Still, it's good fun at times.

And since I've just noticed HUNT3R's post, I'll provide a bit of feedback kind of related to what I said.

I've started playing FMC instead of the full game, so for the first time I'm getting an in-depth look at it, having always avoided it before. Have to say, it's most enjoyable at the moment. It's still quite a lot to get used to, given that a lot of the screens that have become habit are now gone, but it does exactly what it says it does, and does it well. The only tiny thing I would like added would be the analysis tools for tactics, but can understand why they're not included. And I would also say that the official FMC skin is hands-down the best one they've ever done.

I've started playing FMC instead of the full game, so for the first time I'm getting an in-depth look at it, having always avoided it before. Have to say, it's most enjoyable at the moment. It's still quite a lot to get used to, given that a lot of the screens that have become habit are now gone, but it does exactly what it says it does, and does it well. The only tiny thing I would like added would be the analysis tools for tactics, but can understand why they're not included. And I would also say that the official FMC skin is hands-down the best one they've ever done.

Glad to hear of another potential convert to FMC.

Please feel free to share your initial thoughts in the FMC feedback thread:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/368897-FMC2014-Official-Feedback-Thread

And any items you'd like added / changed in the FMC Wishlist thread:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/368896-FMC2014-Wishlist-Thread

Glad to hear of another potential convert to FMC.

Please feel free to share your initial thoughts in the FMC feedback thread:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/368897-FMC2014-Official-Feedback-Thread

And any items you'd like added / changed in the FMC Wishlist thread:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/368896-FMC2014-Wishlist-Thread

Good point - forgot there was a dedicated FMC forum such was my aversion to it!

Has there been any update as to when 14.2.3 is coming?

14.2.2 is completely game breaking and unplayable, I have spent 92 hours playing one save game for SI to complete mess my game up in a patch.

My team no longer remember the formation they have been playing for the last 5 seasons and doesn't improve ever and had to buy FMRTE to fix this only to find 2 weeks later it has gone back to 7% familiarity.

The worse one though is after winning the Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League, all my players handed in transfer requests as they want to play for a club who have qualified for Europe. So now all my players are unhappy.

The match engine complaints are always pretty much the same so won't really go into what is wrong with that as everyone knows the idea of FM is to exploit the match engine and most importantly exploit the corner bugs, but I wish I could get a refund for FM this year as it is truly the worst FM in history and I have been playing Championship Manager since the very beginning on Amiga.

The worse one though is after winning the Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League, all my players handed in transfer requests as they want to play for a club who have qualified for Europe. So now all my players are unhappy.

You'd really need to upload that to have it looked at. I've never seen anyone experience that before. Seems a bit strange that ALL your players have handed in transfer requests, unless you've been tinkering with the editor too much that the game has become unbalanced or corrupt in some way.

I'm in 2025 now and have never had a centre-half score more than.... [goes to check]... 7 goals in a season, (and 3 of them were in Cup games). The most league goals a centre-half has ever scored for me is 4 in a season.

It's interesting the comments about FMC. I must admit that I had completely the wrong idea about it until I saw RTH put someone straight. I will have to have a look at some point. More likely to do a challenge than play a full save, but you never know.

Having played this for quite sometime now (354 hours to be precise) i can say, wholeheartedly... that this is the best fm to date.

I do have some issues though...mainly first touch (which, i'm glad to see that this is an issue that has been recognized by SI. Source on that btw?) and players running into each other however this could be tactical (4231 deep with high def line) so will maybe post something on the tactics board for help/advice. Do see it a lot though. once or twice every match.

I still see defenders and goalies make silly mistakes but much less in this iteration than previous ones (in fact, i conceded a silly goal last night where my goalie refused to pick up the ball and i can say, with confidence that it was the first bug I've seen in 5 season with Everton)

I suppose my only other complaint would be (and i have no doubt that this most likely only exists in my head) that the ai doesn't seem to suffer from player mistakes anywhere near close to the amount my players do. But, like i say, that one is probably in my head.

Keep up the good work SI.

TA

Having played this for quite sometime now (354 hours to be precise) i can say, wholeheartedly... that this is the best fm to date.

I do have some issues though...mainly first touch (which, i'm glad to see that this is an issue that has been recognized by SI. Source on that btw?) and players running into each other however this could be tactical (4231 deep with high def line) so will maybe post something on the tactics board for help/advice. Do see it a lot though. once or twice every match.

I still see defenders and goalies make silly mistakes but much less in this iteration than previous ones (in fact, i conceded a silly goal last night where my goalie refused to pick up the ball and i can say, with confidence that it was the first bug I've seen in 5 season with Everton)

I suppose my only other complaint would be (and i have no doubt that this most likely only exists in my head) that the ai doesn't seem to suffer from player mistakes anywhere near close to the amount my players do. But, like i say, that one is probably in my head.

Keep up the good work SI.

TA

Pretty much agreed. There are a few issues, but they're a long long way from being game breaking, and overall, the game is the best and most realistic yet

I find it quite amusing that. SI decided to remove any form of legitimate criticism of their product by deleting my post. Says it all. SMH. So again I will say it. My rightmidfield player, completely unchallenged gets the ball turns runs into the penalty area and puts it out for the corner. RIDICULOUS.

I find it quite amusing that. SI decided to remove any form of legitimate criticism of their product by deleting my post. Says it all. SMH. So again I will say it. My rightmidfield player, completely unchallenged gets the ball turns runs into the penalty area and puts it out for the corner. RIDICULOUS.

Your posts are getting removed because they are not constructive in the least and you're antagonising other posters, as I've explained in your PM. This is a feedback thread. Keep it constructive, whether it's positive or negative, and it won't be deleted.

One of my Posts mentioned another forum member. To suggest that my posts aren't "constructive in the least" is utterly absurd. I always provide everything I have posted on this site backed up evidence as too why the match engine isn't working. The other was completely unrelated. Any idea when the new patch is coming out?

I really can't see how there's so many complaints with this year's FM.

Just like every game the only people unhappy will come to the forums and criticize it, the others will be playing or sharing their results. They can't please everyone, and this forum is a hell of a minority. It doesn't have that much of activity compared to other FM forums for comparison, and certainty far off from the people actually playing FM. Yes, we are happy with this game, accept that.

IMO the game is the best that Sigames have done, it's really that awesome. First seasons i had some bad results, but now it's just #winning. Some tweaks here and there that is needed, but you know what? Last year 13.3 was released in 28th February.. You know what day tomorrow is? :)

I really can't see how there's so many complaints with this year's FM.

Just like every game the only people unhappy will come to the forums and criticize it, the others will be playing or sharing their results. They can't please everyone, and this forum is a hell of a minority. It doesn't have that much of activity compared to other FM forums for comparison, and certainty far off from the people actually playing FM. Yes, we are happy with this game, accept that.

IMO the game is the best that Sigames have done, it's really that awesome. First seasons i had some bad results, but now it's just #winning. Some tweaks here and there that is needed, but you know what? Last year 13.3 was released in 28th February.. You know what day tomorrow is? :)

Great to see such constructive feedback on the ME and glad to see that your #winning has such an effect on your enjoyment of the game. Yeah it's just those soothsayers with nothing better to do who are ruining the game for anyone else. Just out of interest where are these other FM Forums with much more activity for comparison? This thread alone has almost 6000 posts, not including those deleted, since January and I would love to join one with much more activity and much better representation.

Woah, it's nearly Friday indeedy :-)

Just a statement of a preference for days :brock:

Nobody knows when the update will be out, but I've heard that it is delayed by two hours every time someone mentions it.

What happens if these people delete their posts re the update, does it take 2 hrs off the due date. :p

I have a suggetion, why don't we have a bit of a role reversal.

All those that are regularly critical of the game post their 5 favourite positive things about the game, and those that areusually positive post the 5 issues that they think are most in need of... development.

I am usually quite positive so....

Areas requiring improvement.

1. Absolutely everything related in any way to penalties. From never missing the target, to GK movement, and too many of them in the first place, never mind about only 1 pen allowed to be saved per game, and no crowd reaction when a pen is saved. (It's just a really poor area of the game in general).

2. Baldies everywhere, (except on the pitch). I've lost track of how many of my players appear as bald, but when it comes game-time they have all gone all Wayne Rooney on me and suddenly have hair. Have a word chaps! It's toupe central in my game.

3. Long Throws are too important, (especially when twinned with the relevant ppm). I don't think that something so basic should have that much weight attached to it. Seems too strong both for human managed teams and also AI teams. needs to be toned down in my opinion.

4. Labelling of Mentalities seems to be an area of confusion. "Attacking", just for example would be much better off labelled something along the lines of "Direct, quick, freedom". I know the description explains in great detail what it tries to do, but I think "attacking" is misleading to some of us eegits.

5. Planning permission red tape. Whether it's a problem with the council officers themselves, the Royal Mail not delivering their findings, or just the club for not telling the manager what the hell is going on having basic Training and Youth facilitiy developments caught up in red tape for season after season is getting a bit much and takes it's toll when your game is specifically based upon bringing through and developing your own youth players. It's got to the stage now where forget about be developing my facilities, we have actually recently taken a 2nd step back due to technological advancements. Yeah I could play in a different way to this, but i don't want to so it is having a big impact on my game.

So what have I got.

1 ME (throw-ins), 1 cosmetic (hair), penalties, (which covers a whole range of areas), and then planning permission, (not sure what area that comes under), and lastly labelling of mentalities (which is probably..... user interface maybe).

You complain about red tape, but you should've seen what happened when Colchester United applied for Category 2 Status (which would have allowed for a higher quality of youth development and training) in real life. You had to have an "audit" which sort of rated how prepared you were for youth development at that level or whatever. Anyways, Colchester missed out on Cat. 2 by a few %. The main reason why? They hadn't had enough youth players make it into the professional game over the previous 10 years (or something stupid like that). They wanted Category 2 because the plan is make the entire side home grown within 10/15 years. It's a good thing SI didn't throw this sort of stuff into FM14, we'd have people raging over bureaucrats!

You complain about red tape, but you should've seen what happened when Colchester United applied for Category 2 Status (which would have allowed for a higher quality of youth development and training) in real life. You had to have an "audit" which sort of rated how prepared you were for youth development at that level or whatever. Anyways, Colchester missed out on Cat. 2 by a few %. The main reason why? They hadn't had enough youth players make it into the professional game over the previous 10 years (or something stupid like that). They wanted Category 2 because the plan is make the entire side home grown within 10/15 years. It's a good thing SI didn't throw this sort of stuff into FM14, we'd have people raging over bureaucrats!

Brilliant post. :applause:

Actually, you can bet it's coming in future issues, (and I can't wait). I'm a Barnet fan so I know all about bureaucratic red tape. My issue isn't that it gets delayed. My big issue is that you are never told that it has been delayed, and then when you do realise it has been delayed, that you never get told why.

If they said to me, (San Marino Manager)... look, we can't upgrade the facilites because bla bla bla bla or until bla bla bla bla is met, then that tells me the score. But that just isn't happening. They have built a whole new bloomin stadium, but can't upgrade the training or youth facilities over a 6 year period while playing in Serie A?

2. Baldies everywhere, (except on the pitch). I've lost track of how many of my players appear as bald, but when it comes game-time they have all gone all Wayne Rooney on me and suddenly have hair. Have a word chaps! It's toupe central in my game.

There's a great hair pack that deals with that and includes all manner of hair styles (head and facial) - it's called OLT Expanded Hair Pack v4.0 - a search on the forums should get you a link. Very few baldie regens now.

Archived