Football Manager 2014 - Update 14.2.2 - Feedback Thread

It's not anywhere near as bad as people make out, that's for sure. The problem is that it's something that's never really been in the game before, somewhat unrealistically. So you now have a situation where poor touches happen now and again, and people are screaming blue murder.

And as far as I can remember, SI are only working on slightly improving the first touches of the better players as opposed to there being a widespread issue with them, so if you think you're not going to see any poor touches or mis-controlled balls after the next update, you're probably going to be disappointed.

I disagree with you Dave. While i can't speak for anyone else, i have found that the first touch in this game is completely bobbins with (off the top of my head) >5 instances of extrememly poor control in every match (mostly from my wingers and full backs).

So, i'm hoping this is fixed dramtically.

I am delighted with the rest of the game.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also winning 7-0 away to the leaders followed by a 4-1 home defeat with the same players and tactic to the bottom side??? "It's your tactics" is an easy cop out that I'm fed up of hearing.

Genuine question then - What caused both of those results? Are you saying your tactics had no effect on either?

For those adverse to Social Media, Miles Jacobsen has tweeted this:

#FM14 transfer update & game update going live in the next half an hour for PC, Mac & Linux. Reboot Steam then to grab it.

I'll miss this thread :D

yea but you'll have a whole new one with hundreds of moaners finding new things to complain about, thankfully now I can start my long save with all new data and final update :)

• Administrators

Archived