April fool...

It's been on the go that long? I'd never seen it until today...

Probably rare if you're not looking for it...only happens on 1 Apr RL when sim hits 1 Apr as well...I won't see this year, as I'm still playing my fall matches.

I still have my screenshot from the original when it happened tho!

What is the logic behind posting these things? And tens of people have posted them.

All you are doing it spoiling it for anyone who doesn't know about it.

When I first got it a few years ago, I had already heard about it through forums, and just found it bloody annoying.

Why not just keep it to yourself and let anyone who gets it in-game enjoy it for themselves?

What is the logic behind posting these things? And tens of people have posted them.

All you are doing it spoiling it for anyone who doesn't know about it.

When I first got it a few years ago, I had already heard about it through forums, and just found it bloody annoying.

Why not just keep it to yourself and let anyone who gets it in-game enjoy it for themselves?

buzz_killington_191x300_RE_So_troll-s191x300-152037.jpg

It's a bit of fun from SI, nothing more, nothing less. Glad to see it's still in the game and catching people out and if they want to post about it and have a bit of banter about it more power to them.

It's a bit of fun from SI, nothing more, nothing less. Glad to see it's still in the game and catching people out and if they want to post about it and have a bit of banter about it more power to them.

I'm glad it's still in, because then we can see who the idiots are who believe it as inevitably they're stupid enough to tell the rest of us. :D

Pretty childish to post your wee picture. If anything people who post are the buzz killers, as they stop anyone who reads about it enjoying seeing the in-game joke.

Why is posting about it 'banter'? That words is one of the most pathetic in the world anyway. Its like people who post lots of pictures of their progress through a newly released linear game, just spoiling it for other

Pretty childish to post your wee picture. If anything people who post are the buzz killers, as they stop anyone who reads about it enjoying seeing the in-game joke.

Why is posting about it 'banter'? That words is one of the most pathetic in the world anyway. Its like people who post lots of pictures of their progress through a newly released linear game, just spoiling it for other

The in game joke that has been in game for several years? I bet you're one of those folk who moan about spoilers about a tv show you've never watched and probably never will that has been broadcast years ago too. Sorry to break it to you but spoiler alert: Bobby wasn't dead, it was all a dream and he was just taking a shower. Also To Madeira wasn't a real player. Here, have another "childish wee picture":

down-with-this-sort-of-thing.jpg

Maybe you could start a no fun allowed forum where with the merest hint of enjoyment or fun you can ban people? Or you could relax and live a little, you never know, you might enjoy it.

Anyone ever play on pancake tuesday when it says something along the lines of "Team A get flattened on Pancake Tuesday."

Yup, there's a few little easter eggs knocking about in game. Perish the thought of actually discussing them on a forum about the game they're in though!

why not wait till they get there in the game then just change the date on their computer to april first then change back after

Or, take your laptop into your time-machine DeLorean, travel forward or backward in time to April 1st, boot up FM'13, have a larff, and return to your present day, hoping you didn't alter history in any regard.

Archived