The Official FMRTE 2012 Thread

Jinner Jamie

fmrte.png

Introduction:

Football Manager Real Time Editor is an in game editor and scout tool available for Football Manager 2012. FMRTE has been available since Football Manager 2008 and we have seen it evolve greatly since then. FMRTE was created by Raul Bravo, He goes under the username of Ruci on these forums or BraCa on the official FMRTE website and forums. In this thread there will be news on the latest release of the tool as and when they become available. I shall update this opening post with the latest releases. You can also use FMRTE's Twitter and Facebook pages for all the latest news and updates.

FMRTE allows you to edit a number of things which include: Player, Staff and Other Attributes, Personal Information, CA / PA, Positions. Club Information such as Stadium, Reputation and Finances. A full list of what is capable in FMRTE can be found at The Football Manager Wiki website.

Due to costs of hosting the website etc... and the unbelievable amount of free time that has gone into making FMRTE, Raul (BraCa) cannot afford all of this for nothing. So from this day forward there will be a Free Licence and a Premium Licence for FMRTE. First of all when you download FMRTE you will have the automatic Free Licence, this gives you access to most of the basic features but will not allow you to save your edits. Then there is the Premium Licence which will give you access to all the features of FMRTE. To obtain the a licence key all you have to do is make a donation to the Project this can be as little as €1, you will then be ask to fill in an online form and you will will receive your Key via email. If you have already donated to the Project don't fret you can obtain your Premium Licence code by filling in an online form and you will be sent a Key as soon as possible. Just download the latest update below and FMRTE will help you through the process.

Anyone having problems with doanloads, activation, payment issues etc need to take it up with them on their own site and not here in this thread. Also if people want to continue the discussion of payment and whether it is right or wrong need to post about it on FMRTE's site and not here.

****************************************************************************************************

Links:

FMRTE Website | FMRTE Forums | Bug Tracker | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

****************************************************************************************************

Latest Release:

Windows:

Date: 18/06/12

Version: FMRTE v5.2.5

Download: Click Here

Requirements: FM 12.2.2

Preview:

fmrtev5preview1.th.png

Mac:

04/01/12

Version: iFMRTE V0.8

Download: Click Here

Requirements: FM 12.0.2 | Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 Lion (OSX 10.5 is not supported)

Preview:

screenshot20110811at244.th.png

Previous Version's Threads:

FMRTE for FM08 | FMRTE for FM09 | FMRTE for FM10 | FMRTE for FM11

Using FMRTE may cause your game to crash, use it at your own risk!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Latest Release:

Windows: TBA

Mac: TBA

Does this mean it will be available on Mac? :)

Yes, but the mac version will be released a few days after the windows version because I can't work on both version at the same time ;)

I am willing to pay for a version that shows the potential ability only, I don't need anything else. The weekend is coming and in the midweek I work.. Is that possible or I ask too much? :)

EDIT: Corrected a grammar mistake

I am willing to pay for a version that shows the potential ability only, I don't need anything else. The weekend is coming and in the midweek I work.. Is that possible or I ask too much? :)

EDIT: Corrected a grammar mistake

same here! I dont mind paying for it if i can get it this weekend. im also on working schedule and have time these next 2 days to plays

Confirmation number: 99W1351776452964N.

An email with your donation details has been sent to xxx@xxxcom and you can print your donation receipt.

Donations Coordinator Contact Information

br4caxxxxxxxxxx

10 euros already sent. I used fmrte for too many years.

hmmm FMRTE site is down, wonder if that means the editor is being uploaded or major changes or the site? :eek:

Probably can't handle the traffic of everyone trying to check for the new FMRTE

hmm, I don't know what happen and the hosting live support does not work on weekends, so I don't know when the website will be up again..

This won't affect the release date of FMRTE, if the website remains down, we will use facebook/twitter and this forum to announce the new version ;)

Now i recommend my group of private testers, to read your email as you've got mail ;)

I thought I'd tease you all with a few Screenshots of the new User Interface based on FM12:

Work In Progress:

fmrtev5preview1.th.png

fmrtev5preview2.th.png

fmrtev5preview3.th.png

They look really good, can't wait for it to be released. Are there going to be any new features or its just same as the last release of FMRTE? Either way I will be happy when it is released.

I thought I'd tease you all with a few Screenshots of the new User Interface based on FM12:

Work In Progress:

fmrtev5preview1.th.png

fmrtev5preview2.th.png

fmrtev5preview3.th.png

You evil person...I was once privvy to testing FMRTE but let it lapse to testing some other things.

They look really good, can't wait for it to be released. Are there going to be any new features or its just same as the last release of FMRTE? Either way I will be happy when it is released.

There will be a full changelist out when it is released, this will have info on any new features.

Archived