The Official FMRTE 2012 Thread

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a question guys. What do you use FMRTE for mainly? I see a few guys in here are excited for it's release which is cool.

To scout and to get rid of my chairman when he sucks ( just like in my current save where he is putting my team in more and more debt each month

Just a question guys. What do you use FMRTE for mainly? I see a few guys in here are excited for it's release which is cool.

I use the mini scout that comes with it. I've been using it since FM 2008 and I have no bloody idea how to recognize a good player without it.

I use it for loads of things...mainly to keep up with current events transfers/sackings takeovers etc etc

:thup:

there are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many ''PURISTS'' who are so far up themselves who accuse anyone of using it as cheating which is pathetic they dont see the bigger picture:rolleyes:

you dont have to cheat and it allows you to be up with things rather than wait for teadiously slow updates

and at the end of the day if someone wants to pay his/her money for the game and then edit their club to have great players....or mega cash its up to them.....I'm sure something like that wouldnt happen for real...cough MAN CITY:lol:

I use it religiously and for only one purpose, to adjust player positions. It annoys me (happens a lot with newgens) when a player is for example a ML, but is absolutely incapable of playing AML. Similarly when a player is a DL but he is only right footed.

I use it for loads of things...mainly to keep up with current events transfers/sackings takeovers etc etc

:thup:

there are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many ''PURISTS'' who are so far up themselves who accuse anyone of using it as cheating which is pathetic they dont see the bigger picture:rolleyes:

you dont have to cheat and it allows you to be up with things rather than wait for teadiously slow updates

and at the end of the day if someone wants to pay his/her money for the game and then edit their club to have great players....or mega cash its up to them.....I'm sure something like that wouldnt happen for real...cough MAN CITY:lol:

I 100% agree with you, I was just interested in seeing what was the main use for it on these forums. I think it can only be a positive having a tool like this. It allows users to customize the game to their taste and as you rightly said after paying £30 for the game everyone can do as they please without anyone else having a dig.

I use it religiously and for only one purpose, to adjust player positions. It annoys me (happens a lot with newgens) when a player is for example a ML, but is absolutely incapable of playing AML.

This. I play the 442 Diamond but will move the attacking mid back to the middle when away or winning against a top team, and hate it when suddenly they show as red for that position.

my wife asked what game I was playing, after pressing f5 for the 10 Times +

Game Game oh no baby just browsing my news . argggg arggg she took me there nearly.

OK Ok I admit am an addict FMRTE

(I will sit quietly in a corner with an old keyboard and go crazy on the f5 button)

it is not quite 8am in England which means 9am for Ruci........nothing will happen until at least 3pm UK Time so people may as well got browse the rest of the forums for goo dplayer guides etc.

I went to bed early and woke up at 3 am here, hoping to be able to download FMRTE and fire up my FM 2012.

What do ya know, it's not up yet. :p

Hmm, Man UTD vs Man City today. Probably the most exciting derby of all for this month.

I am Man UTD fan, but I think City will get the 3 points today... They have been pretty much unstoppable lately at least in EPL.

This is a wild guess... but i think Ruci is watching Rugby right now.... at the end of the Game he'll give us smthg i hope! I'll just check back when the game is done too!! lol

Rugby? Who is watching rugby? Hehe. How long is a rugbygame?

FMRTE v5.0 - Released

Download:

Changelist

• Support for FM 12 (Demo is not supported)
  • Added a new skin, the old one is still there, you can change it on FMRTE Settings
  • Added Clubs/Nations Tactical Attributes
  • Added Clubs Transfer Embargo Appeal date
  • Added Clubs Average Match/Season ticket price (changing this don't seem to have any effect on game..)
  • Added Clubs Supporter Profile
  • Added Nations 'Gain Nationality Type'
  • Added Nations Transfers Preferences (Nations and Continents, regions will be added in a future version)
  • Added spoken languages to staff/humans
  • Added a new relation type, for International Football Retirement
  • Added new affiliations types (Normal, Good Relations, B Club ....)
  • Fixed Declared for Nation (it wasn't working on FMRTE v4 for FM11)

Known Issues/Notes

• This version may contain some bugs that can corrupt your savegame, so please make a backup of your savegame
  • If a player has retired from international football, FMRTE won't show it on player profile. Go to player relations screen instead!
  • Changing a player/staff name will affect all players/staff that has the same name
  • Using the swap feature may corrupt your savegame, please use it carefuly!

Archived