The Official FMRTE 2012 Thread

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ruci,can you tell me when i try to add relations to players FMRTE says it cannot,is this correct or have i got it wrong?thanks

Its not possible atm, if I have time I will see if I can make this work in time for the next release..

Is it possible to change Match Preparation with the FMRTE 2012? Couldn't seem to find it before the patch.

That feature was disable on the first version because it wasnt working...but I've fixed it ;)

Its not possible atm, if I have time I will see if I can make this work in time for the next release..

That feature was disable on the first version because it wasnt working...but I've fixed it ;)

So I can now add 2 more tactics and make it 100% learnt ?

It's rather amusing to read how some people are totally crippled without FMRTE :)

Amusing how??

Some use it to cheat, some users use it to scout and some use it to correct bugs or edit the game to their liking.

I fail to see how you can get enjoyment of others unable to play the game the way that they a: want to and b: enjoy.

who care how peoples play , if they enjoy playing with cheat and enjoy it that way, then nobody should call them cheater if they paid for the game.

The only think that **** me is the people pirating the game instead off paying the game to let dev have more money to do a better game other than that i don't care.

The same apply to fmrte if you want a better editor just support it with your money.

I use FMRTE too, from time to time. I find some comments amusing because some people act like they cant play the game without it. Like a day or two without FMRTE is the end of the world, or something like that.

an example of a post that acts like it's the end of the world?!

Jesus Christ! so many people desperate to for Ruci to release the new version :p Can't you play without it ;)

I can :p since I am running 12.02 version with Steam. But as Ruci said he's enabling back few features, so i might as well update my FM to 12.03 once the new FMRTE is out.

Archived