The Official FMRTE 2012 Thread

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Help Ruci I am getting the must shut down and report to microsoft.why

I got this after installing the latest FMRTE (used installer for 5.0 and then tried installer for new 5.01), I uninstalled it and used the compressed version instead and that worked for me.

This program does not work for me. I removed all the frameworks and tried to install the latest again but got fatal error messages. (Windows 7, 64 MB)

Not your fault, something between Microsoft and my computer. But it is still a shame that your program needs NET framework 4 to work since some (like me will have problems).

Juts signed Götze for £36M and he pulled his hamstring in a friendly my assistant manager was handling and now he is out for 3 months. FMRTE could have fixed that... Oh, well :-(

Does anyone have a problem with theirs where it doesnt load any players into it?

When you load the game into FMRTE if you look bottom right it says what it has loaded. Mine says Players: 0 - Staff Members: 0 - Teams: 74935 - Human Players: 0.

That means exactly waht it sounds like, search for a club and it brings it up, search for a player and it doesnt. Players also dont appear in the team list on club.

Any ideas how to solve this? I had this problem on a previous version last game.

FMRTE does not support your game version 12.0.3f231651 or your savegame is not loaded yet.

Supported Versions: 12.0.2 230123 STEAM.

I was under the impression it was up to date??? I have extra english division and media db edits

Download it from here. I dont think that the OP of this thread has been updated yet

Anyone else getting strange interaction between FMRTE and other programs? For example as soon as I run FMRTE, uTorrent closes (d/l'ing the megapack so don't worry). This kind of behaviour didn't occur for me on the last version of FMRTE.

The editing works fine though, so thanks Ruci.

hi Ruci I have downloaded your latest FMRTE and if I leave all the folders on the desktop it works fine,but if I put all the folders into one folder except the main FMRTE start button it throws up an error and will not work,can you tell me why?thanks.pete.

hi Ruci I have downloaded your latest FMRTE and if I leave all the folders on the desktop it works fine,but if I put all the folders into one folder except the main FMRTE start button it throws up an error and will not work,can you tell me why?thanks.pete.

Put the 'start' folder in the folder with all the others - then create a shortcut to the 'start' button - place the shortcut on your desktop.

hey lads im getting similar error.

i updated the fm 2012 demo (12.0.3 231913 Demo(m.e v984) ) and have latest fmrte 5.0.1 (i use to put myself as player in game :) )

error appears: -

FMRTE does not support your game version (12.0.3f231913), or your savegame is not loaded yet..

Supported Versions:

12.0.2 230282 RUSSIAN VERSION

12.0.3 231651 STEAM

12.0.2 230123 STEAM

12.0.3 231880 RUSSIAN VERSION

any ideas? i have the .net files installed and working too. happy managing to all

if it worked properly then people might donate
thats proper cheeky ive got to say . It works perfect for me ( you got 2 know what your doing ) which he has explained hundreds of times . Sort ya head out n bow down to ruci the maker of this awesome tool ya tool

I primarily use FMRTE to edit my kits as I get bored of them in long term games.

It looks like I've run into a problem, perhaps this is user error, but I will detail the issue. It seems like any club in the game that is assigned a non-standard kit, cannot be edited by the FMRTE kit editor. Perhaps this is a long standing issue, I am not sure. I've managed exclusively in Germany since the 3d match engine arrived and FMRTE has no problem editting those standard kits. However I am unable to edit any English clubs that have non-standard kits. This means that you can edit teams from the premiership, and maybe bluesquare north/south. However all the clubs in the Championship/League 1, League 2 and I think Bluesquare prem all have non-standard official kits. You can change them in FMRTE but the change doesn't show up in the match engine.

It seems you can't even change this kits with the official editor before you start a game. Is this a known issue?

thats proper cheeky ive got to say . It works perfect for me ( you got 2 know what your doing ) which he has explained hundreds of times . Sort ya head out n bow down to ruci the maker of this awesome tool ya tool

ok Im proper cheeky but it dont work, and you say you gotta know what you doing ? ok well what do you know that I dont ? as Ive loaded it just like other seasons, i dunno about you but i get a bad language file and no players or staff show up in mine

Guys who are having problems with FMRTE please uninstall the version you have and download the compressed version of 5.0.1. There seems to be some issues with the installer version, that are causing the editor not to work. Make sure you have WinRar installed on your PC to extract it.

Archived