The Official FMRTE 2010 Thread

Jinner Jamie

What do you use FMRTE for?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use FMRTE for?

• Editing (Names, Stats, Club Info, Newgens, Ect... )
    • Scouting (Find good newgens)
    • Cheating (Giving club loads of money, Making Super Players, Ect...)

fmrte.jpg

The Official FMRTE Website / The Official FMRTE Forums / Bug Tracker / Language Files / FMRTE YouTube Channel / Troubleshooting / Takeover guide / Clone Center Guide / Backgrounds / FMRTE 2009 SI Thread / FMRTE 2008 SI Thread

I have created this thread on behalf of the creator of FMRTE Ruci.

Football Manager Real Time Editor is an in game editor and scout tool available for Football Manager 2010. FMRTE has been available since Football Manager 2008 and we have seen it evolve greatly since then. FMRTE was created by a man named Ruci as he is known on these forums or BraCa as he is on the FMRTE website and forums. In this thread there will be news on the latest release of the tool as and when they become available. I shall update this opening post with the latest releases.

FMRTE allows you to edit a number of things which include: Player's attributes, Personal Information, CA/ PA, Positions, Club Information such as Stadium, Reputation and Finances. A full list of what is capable in FMRTE can be found at The Football Manager Wiki website.

FMRTE NOW USES .NET Framework 4.0FMRTE as it will NOT work without it.

It is recommended that you download the latest release if you do not have it.

Please note that all of the Feature may not yet work in the current release and will become available in later releases.

Make sure you back up your saved game as FMRTE can crash your game.

FMRTE is only available to PC users only it is not Mac compatible I'm afraid: Mac User try this tool it is called FM10SX

FMRTE v4 Preview Screenshoots.

32525350.th.png 58144881.th.png 82269884.th.png

Latest Release:

Date:18/09/2010: FMRTE v4.0.010 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.2/10.3 Patch)

FMRTE v4 is preview for FMRTE for FM11

Previous Releases:

Date: 03/09/2010: FMRTE v4.0.005 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.2/10.3 Patch)

Date: 14/08/2010: FMRTE v4.0.003 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.2/10.3 Patch)

Date: 03/03/2010: FMRTE v3.0.231 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.3 Patch)

Date: 26/02/2010: FMRTE v3.0.230 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.2 Patch)

Date: 09/01/2010: FMRTE v3.0.210 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.2 Patch)

Date: 24/12/2009: FMRTE v3.0.200 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.2 Patch)

Date: 20/12/2009: FMRTE v3.0.136 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.2 Patch)

Date: 20/12/2009: FMRTE v3.0.135 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.2 Patch)

Date: 20/12/2009: FMRTE v3.0.134 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.2 Patch) Supported versions: Steam/DVD 10.2 93471

Date: 30/11/2009: FMRTE v3.0.131 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.1.1 Patch)

Date: 04/11/2009: FMRTE v3.0.125 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.1 Patch) Now available to all users.

Date: 31/10/2009: FMRTE v3.0.121 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 (10.1 Patch) DVD only.

Date: 29/10/2009: FMRTE v3.0.120 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 Non-Patched / Disc Install Only

Date: 17/10/2009: FMRTE v3.0.119 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 Demo

Date: 15/10/2009: FMRTE v3.0.116 : Compatible with Football Manager 2010 Demo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Jamie tks for creating the topic once again :D

I'm here to post some good news..

FMRTE v3.0.116 for FM 2010 Demo - Released

Download link: here

Changes(3.0.115 to 3.0.116):

• Added support for FM 2010 Demo (10.0.1.80739) - The previous version of FMRTE only works with FM 2010 Demo from STEAM.
  • Added a "Stage" option in Leagues Screen
  • Fixed some bugs

Known Issues:

- Editing your own profile, some attributes are wrong, so you should not edit any attribute in your profile!

- Editing staff members profile, I didnt test this, so if you see any weird number in a staff memeber attribute, you should not edit staff members

- Swapping players its a dangerous feature, and you should not use it (as i dont know if its working right now) - you have a lot of options to have the player you want..(you can edit future transfers, change the player contract expire date, make your club affiliated with that players club and make the option "Players may move freely" on.....

NOTE: I didnt have the time to test this properly, so make a backup of your savegame as FMRTE can crash your game..

NOTE2: If you see weird values dont edit nothing in that screen, and report it to me by email or in fmrte forum

Cheers

A credit once again to you Ruci all I can say is wow this quick. Your dedication is unbelievable. Although my apparent laziness I could have gotten this a bit earlier if I checked the FMRTE forums but never mind it is here and that is the most important thing lol.

Am i being a complete plonker but when i try and load the game it gives me a message saying "FMRTE didnt detect FM/WSM 2009 running"

Any ideas?

1- Start FM 2010 DEMO

2- Load your game in FM

3- Start FMRTE

4- Press the Load Game Button

If after following this steps you keep geting the same error send me a PM

I've never been able to get one of your programs to work which is a shame because from the screen shots I've seen they always look brilliant! I have the right .net framework but I always get an error message (FMRTE has encountered a problem and needs to close) when I try to launch.

I've never been able to get one of your programs to work which is a shame because from the screen shots I've seen they always look brilliant! I have the right .net framework but I always get an error message (FMRTE has encountered a problem and needs to close) when I try to launch.

Those kind of erros are usually related to the .NET Framework, please make sure that you have the .NET 3.5 SP1 Framework and not the .NET 3.5 Framework..

I definately have sp1, I've deleted and reinstalled several times now. Is there anything else it could be?

hmm..i will see if i can find any reason for that problem.. i will send you a PM as soon as i have some clue

Ruci,

I've never had a problem with FMRTE before, but some reason, when I save my game after using it, it causes the game to crash.

Any idea why?

I had the same problem with mine. Had you edited any finances or any your manager stats as they have been the cause of my crashes.

Known Issues:

- Editing your own profile' date=' some attributes are wrong, so you should not edit any attribute in your profile!

- Editing staff members profile, I didnt test this, so if you see any weird number in a staff memeber attribute, you should not edit staff members

- Swapping players its a dangerous feature, and you should not use it (as i dont know if its working right now) - you have a lot of options to have the player you want..(you can edit future transfers, change the player contract expire date, make your club affiliated with that players club and make the option "Players may move freely" on.....[/quote']

As it states here though I should of realized.

Hi guys,

as I said in the release notes, i didnt test this version properly so those kind of problems are normal, i will take some time tonight to look at those issues, and fix them as soon as possible..

cheers

Some quick tests that i've made

Players

• Information Screen
    • Changed all player attributes (used the Legend preset) - Worked, and saved without problem
    • Changed all Personal details - Worked, and saved without problem

[*]Contract Screen

• Changed all items in "Contract Details" - Worked, and saved without problem
    • Changed all items in "Transfer Details" - Worked, and saved without problem

[*]Transfer Proposals Screen

• Changed the value of a transfer proposal - Worked, and saved without problem

[*]Positions Screen

• Change player positions - Worked. changes appeared in game, saved without problem

[*]Prefered Moves Screen

• I've selected all prefered moves - Worked. changes appeared in game, saved without problem

[*]Relations Screen and Languages Screen

• I've edited some items and it worked, once again, saved without problems

Clubs

• Information Screen
    • DO NOT EDIT nothing in here - I've tested it and it will crash your game

[*]Finances

• Edited all items* - Worked. changes appeared in game, saved without problem
    • *Not tested the "Sugar Daddy" feature..

[*]Transfer Center - Seams to be OK

[*]Teams

• Lists all players correctly
    • Heal Team, Inspire Team, Remove Team Bans, Destroy Team Presets - Worked. changes appeared in game, saved without problem

[*]Staffs List

• List with staff memeber appear to be OK
    • Renew for 4 Years, Make It Expire, -1, +1 Year Presets - Worked. changes appeared in game, saved without problem

[*]Affiliations - Should be OK

Those features that i've tested should be safe, tonight i will run more tests and i will fix some bugs

Cheers

Everytime I edit 'Finances', the game crashes when saving. I can change players stats and it'll save ok.

Top work ruci, I didn't expect anything this quick.

are you sure that you have only edited the finances? As i've used that a lot in my games in the demo and i never had a crash..

I managed to change a clubs reputation without it crashing, and the sugardaddy.

i know some features in the Clubs Information screen are working, but others arent and if you edit any thing in that screen you may have a crash, thats why i dont recomend anyone to do that..

Some quick tests that i've made

Players

Changed all items in "Contract Details" - Worked, and saved without problem

I found a problem edititing min.fee release clauses, as they didn't happen in game after changing them in FMRTE. I tried saving and loading the game and the min.fee was back as it was still the same amount as it was before I tried to edit it. And yes I pushed the save changes button. I has valuta set to pounds.

Hey guys I have changed the look of the opening post to make it look more presentable. I have added a brief description of what FMRTE is and what it is capable of. I will also keep the previous versions on the opening post unlike last time so as a new version is released I will move the older version down. What do you think of it? and could more be added to it?

I found a problem edititing min.fee release clauses, as they didn't happen in game after changing them in FMRTE. I tried saving and loading the game and the min.fee was back as it was still the same amount as it was before I tried to edit it. And yes I pushed the save changes button. I has valuta set to pounds.

Yes, i can confirm it, when you change a clausule the game changes it back to the original values.. dont know why...yet ;)

Troubleshooting

Many of you may experience bugs within FMRTE please use the Bug Tracker forum to report it.

How to report bugs / Bug Tracker

1. FMRTE keeps crashing at start up/ I keep getting a message saying FMRTE has stopped working and needs to close.

1a. Make sure you have the Microsoft .net Framework SP1 installed link provided in the opening post.

1b. If you have tried step 1a try downloading FMRTE again making sure you have extracted all the files into one place i.e a folder dedicated to FMRTE.

1c. Vista/ 7 users try running the program as administrator. Right click on FMRTE in the menu click Run as Administrator.

2. FMRTE didn't detect FM/WSM 2009/2010

2a. Vista/ 7 users try running the program as administrator. Right click on FMRTE in the menu click Run as Administrator.

2b. If you have multiple HDD then make sure that FMRTE is on the same HDD as FM. So if you have FM installed on Drive C: then have FMRTE located on Drive C:

3. I alter my player's stats and after a few games they decrease again.

3a. When editing a player try to edit his attributes that are most important for his particular role.

For example, say you want to create or modify a Box to Box Mid, look in game for what attributes matter most. Then come into the editor and modify those most. Don't waste too many points on the lesser important attributes (a value of 16 for those should work just fine). Also know that going over 19 on a key attribute increases that % number I was talking about disproportionally. Some attributes however can be maxed out with no repercussions. Experiment a bit to see what works best. (Thanks SPDtrip for this one)

PM me if you have had a problem with it and you have found a solution thanks.

well guys,

I've fixed some bugs that was causing the FMRTE to crash when you edit clubs information screen..

And i've found a nice thing..the "Sugar Daddy" offset was wrong, so when you enable it in FMRTE, you will receive a message in the game after some days, saying that..The Transfer embargo was ended.. so i've done some research, and i've found how to enable/disable transfers embargos ;)

i will release a new version(tomorrow) with some bugs fixed and probably with this new feature added

and for me that's enough for today..i'm going to the cinema

cheers

and good games ;)

Am i being a complete plonker but when i try and load the game it gives me a message saying "FMRTE didnt detect FM/WSM 2009 running"

Any ideas?

1- Start FM 2010 DEMO

2- Load your game in FM

3- Start FMRTE

4- Press the Load Game Button

If after following this steps you keep geting the same error send me a PM

Ruci, ive uninstalled FM demo, re downloaded it via torrent. Re downlaoded FMRTE. loaded the game in FM 2010 and still it says "FMRTE didnt detect FM/WSM 2009 running".

Yep, everything installed as required.

Been running FMRTE for 2009 for ages with no problems.

Really strange.

Try uninstalling the .net Framework then reinstall it see if that does the trick. I seem to remember doing something similar for the 09 and 08 versions and that worked.

I am going to reserve this spot here for Troubleshooting such as problems installing FMRTE etc....

so please PM me if you have had a problem with it and you have found a solution thanks.

1. FMRTE keeps crashing at start up/ I keep getting a message saying FMRTE has stopped working and needs to close.

1a. Make sure you have the Microsoft .net Framework SP1 installed link provided in the opening post.

1b. If you have tried step 1a try downloading FMRTE again making sure you have extracted all the files into one place i.e a folder dedicated to FMRTE.

2. FMRTE didn't detect FM/WSM 2009/2010

2.a Problem to be resolved soon hopefully.

I've tried both your suggestions to error one with no luck.

When I try to adjust the wage budget, you can't scroll down, because of the amount of 'General Sponsorship' there is on the page. What do I do?

that problem will be fixed in the next version..

OK, tried that. No dice. Sorry to be a pain.

hmm..that's weird, can you try to run FMRTE with admin rights? , if you are in Windows Vista/7 , press the right mouse button in the FMRTE executable, and choose "Run as Administrator"

see if that helps..

How do you remove General Sponsorship from FMRTE, because there's too many, that I can't get to the Wage Budget?

at this moment you cant do anything, in the next version you will have a scrollbar so that wont be a problem..

Great and very fast work with the editor.

I would like if you could add min. fee to players collums so one could sort by this. Hope this i possible.

will be in the next version

Archived