The Official FMRTE 2010 Thread

Jinner Jamie

What do you use FMRTE for?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use FMRTE for?

• Editing (Names, Stats, Club Info, Newgens, Ect... )
    • Scouting (Find good newgens)
    • Cheating (Giving club loads of money, Making Super Players, Ect...)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
send me an email support { at }fmrte.com

and tell me everything that you have edited in FMRTE, so i can find what feature have caused that..

cheers

i already tried, change player stats, finance, not crashing anymore. hmm...i think i loaded another save when using fmrte. just say i play as arsenal, save it and load fmrte. while fmrte is still on,i load my juventus save. and i edit some stuff in juventus and got crushed. i think 121 version is ok. no need for bugs fixing, except for current screen button that does not work.

thanks ruci for your response.

Ruci - or anyone else.

I've got the dvd game, and installed it via Steam. Which wont work with this version of FMRTE.

I've started a save game. No edits to the database. If I uninstall the game and reinstall - can I reinstall it from the dvd? Re-patch and play? Or is it too late because its been installed in Steam already?

Ruci - or anyone else.

I've got the dvd game, and installed it via Steam. Which wont work with this version of FMRTE.

I've started a save game. No edits to the database. If I uninstall the game and reinstall - can I reinstall it from the dvd? Re-patch and play? Or is it too late because its been installed in Steam already?

You can do that if you wish uninstall the game. After that install the game again clicking on the option to install via disk. Download the patch and your good to go.

I'm sure it's been asked but has anyone been successful in getting this to start on the Mac with anything?

fmrte will not ever be able to work on a mac.

you need the microsoft.net framework for it to work.

you are unlikely to ever have access to a working editor on the mac (there was a editor project started for fm09 but i dont think it ever got beyond search funtions)

if you are just wanting for a search tool, fm genie scout (which should be released by all accounts within the next two weeks) will work, if you use something like darwine

If you do end up trying to use genie scout - remember that for your save files to be read that must not be compressed. Compression is default so you have to go into preferences and untick this.

we want steam editor please ??????

If you took the time to actually read his posts you might find the answer. He told us that it will be a couple of days because the delivery of his game was messed up somehow. I guess he won't get it until Monday..

Waiting isn't much fun of course but there's not much he can do about it. FMRTE isn't a part of the SI product anyway so he could release it next year if he wanted to and we still wouldn't have any right to complain about it.

Keep up the good work, Ruci. The 09 version was great for me when I needed to sack useless team staff without going bankrupt. ;)

That's the price you all pay for buying or installing FM via that nasty, bloated software known as Steam.

19 megabytes of RAM currently used, and you're calling it bloated? Hahahaha

Firefox is currently using 119!

Bloody hell, he does this in his own time and is actually buying the game twice out of his own money.

Continuously posting what is practically the same thing over will not speed things up, but might infact slow it down

FMRTE v3.0.121-Rev2 Released

Official website: http://www.fmrte.com

Support Forum: http://forum.fmrte.com

Video Tutorials: http://youtube.fmrte.com

Download Link: here

Changelist:

- Current Screen Button/miniFMRTE is now working

Steam/Digital download users will have to wait a few more days :(

Nice on ruci!

Cheers for the quick fix buddy :thup:

im unable to change my transfer or wage budget. I change it in the editor and save the changes, but nothing happens in the game. I check in the editor and it still shows the changed transfer budget, but not in the game. Im using the patch and the latest version of FMRTE. Anyone else get it to work?

edit: nevermind. I got it to work

Looks like I'm gonna have to wait a few more days for this :( as I'm yet another who had to go for the digital download version via steam.

Anyway, thanks a LOT Ruci for the updates and the explanation and all the hard work as usual. Can't wait for this great tool.

Have a great weekend buddy.

I try all real time editor`s but no one work.

When unpack in some dir. and start FMRTE.exe get message:

"FMRTE 3.0 Beta has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

i try on 10.0 and 10.1 version but all same...

Anyone have solution or same problem?

I try all real time editor`s but no one work.

When unpack in some dir. and start FMRTE.exe get message:

"FMRTE 3.0 Beta has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

i try on 10.0 and 10.1 version but all same...

Anyone have solution or same problem?

DOT Net Framework 3.5 SP1, plus probably any security updates since then as well (and there have been a few)

Download Here

Have I missed something? Why can't Ruci install his version via Steam? I thought all retail versions had that capability.

Love your work though Ruci. :)

Read his post! He does'nt have the game yet, he is waiting for it to be redelievered to his address. Which I guess will probably be Monday when couriers are delievering again!

Top work Ruci, every year we would have to wait weeks for 3rd party tools and you have it out on the day of release and even avalible for the demo! But still some people cant be arsed to wait or even spend 1% of the time you spend/spent making this to read the thread. :\

Seriously lads! ruci will release the Steam version when its ready!

Easy for me to say I know cos i have the boxed copy but still...if I didnt Id wait, quietly.

Just chill out and enjoy the game until its available. If people keep moaning cos its not out yet, I'm pretty sure ruci could just say forget it and I won't bother anymore.

im unable to change my transfer or wage budget. I change it in the editor and save the changes, but nothing happens in the game. I check in the editor and it still shows the changed transfer budget, but not in the game. Im using the patch and the latest version of FMRTE. Anyone else get it to work?

edit: nevermind. I got it to work

Can you tell us how do you got it to work?? im unable to change the transfer and wages while i can change everything related to the players and i cant understand why it isnt working

Can you tell us how do you got it to work?? im unable to change the transfer and wages while i can change everything related to the players and i cant understand why it isnt working

It don't change instantly like old version or like other things you can edit in game.

Change it in the FMRTE and save, then press "continue" in game and it should change after you "continue".

It don't change instantly like old version or like other things you can edit in game.

Change it in the FMRTE and save, then press "continue" in game and it should change after you "continue".

No, it didnt work for me using that way, and i dont have the steam version, i got the dvd and installed it without steam

For everyone with steam version and want to edit edit finances until FMRTE is ready:

Download artmoney (http://www.artmoney.ru/e_download.htm)

Set currency in fm2010 to UK pound sterling

Note save the game before edit!!!

Start art money, and select fm2010 process.

Go to the finances screen from fm2010 and search with artmoney.

Select all and click right mouse -> set value.

Give value not to much otherwise you're game will crash.

Continue game and go back to finances screen in fm2010 if everything went okay you got money now.

Note save the game before edit!!!

I used this heaps with FM09 but i've promised myself and my mate that I wont go near it for FM10. makes teh game far too easy. So far so good, I've just got to make sure I have enough backups incase I get a few injuries. As of this moment, I only have 1 injured. Out for 8 weeks

Great work as ever Ruci! Unfortunately i am one of the steam gamers who shall have to wait a bit longer.

I tend to use FMRTE mostly for scouting (still not that happy with the ingame scouting), whilst i wait for the release is there any chance that one of you lucky DVD gamers could do a big favour......

1. Use the scout function of your FMRTE to search for all players with a CA of above 110, no other filters. Should return 1000's of players. Save this file as a shortlist

2. Do the same but look for CA of above 75 and PA of above 150, with age under 21. Again should return a few hundred. Save this as a seperate shortlist

3. Upload both the above

If anyone is kind enough to do so, shall be forever grateful!

Great work as ever Ruci! Unfortunately i am one of the steam gamers who shall have to wait a bit longer.

I tend to use FMRTE mostly for scouting (still not that happy with the ingame scouting), whilst i wait for the release is there any chance that one of you lucky DVD gamers could do a big favour......

1. Use the scout function of your FMRTE to search for all players with a CA of above 110, no other filters. Should return 1000's of players. Save this file as a shortlist

2. Do the same but look for CA of above 75 and PA of above 150, with age under 21. Again should return a few hundred. Save this as a seperate shortlist

3. Upload both the above

If anyone is kind enough to do so, shall be forever grateful!

Well Bednar :-) i found this at FmScout..U could try it if u jus wanna scout ... its called Mini Scout..

http://www.fmscout.com/i-691-Mini-Scout-for-FM-2010.html

theres the link...try it and let me kno ..:-)/.. i might as well test it myself....I'l let u know...

Archived