The Official FMRTE 2010 Thread

Jinner Jamie

What do you use FMRTE for?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use FMRTE for?

• Editing (Names, Stats, Club Info, Newgens, Ect... )
    • Scouting (Find good newgens)
    • Cheating (Giving club loads of money, Making Super Players, Ect...)

Does anyone know how high attributes can be edited without having them reset a few days later. Obviously if you set them all to 20 they reset but the game has a limit based on the player's position. Some attributes weight more depending if you're a defender or striker for example. As the relevant attributes go up the Current and Potential rating percentage numbers (bottom right of screen) go up as well. If you set CA/PA to 200 and you max out all the attributes I guess those two number hit 100%.

My question is at what percentage must you stop changing the attributes before they reset. I pretty sure that anything under 90% is ok and the attributes don't reset but I'm wondering if anyone knows for sure if you can go higher, Is it 92%, 95% ... ?

Thanks

Just in case anyone other than myself is interested. I think the limit is 89.32%

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Jaime and everyone for answering my question.

FMRTE already has a feature like that, is the Preset Manager, you can create a preset to change specific attributes in players (at this moment you can give +4 ou -4.., you can only set values for it..i will add an option like that..)

You can do it in another way too, you can use the Mass Edit option to affect a lot of players at the same time(you can filter those players by nationality if you want to..)

I recommend you to watch those videos:

cheers

That's awesome ruci! You're a genius as usual! Can't wait for the full game!

I would need to filter players who PLAY in France (Not nationality) but those who play in French Ligue 1, Ligue 2, I guess there is no filter option like that?! like there is 'Based' in player search in the actual game? Or is there and I've missed it? Because if not then that means I have to go to 'contract' ---> club and type each Ligue 1 club one by one and then raise "Jumping" attribute by +3 let's say (when you add that option) so they all raise whether they have 12 ---> 15, if it's 15 --> 18 which of course is a little more work but I'm thankful for having this option at all. :) Especially since like someone said, the official editor isn't likely to have a macro-functioning capability to satisfy this flaw and it'd be too much work to go through each player one by one like I did previous year.

In case anyone wondering why I'd feel the need to do something like this by the way, it's because the jumping attribute for ALL French based players is under-rated by a few points compared to rest of the database.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=153427

That thread in posts around 80-86 shows why.

Thanks Jaime and everyone for answering my question.

That's awesome ruci! You're a genius as usual! Can't wait for the full game!

I would need to filter players who PLAY in France (Not nationality) but those who play in French Ligue 1, Ligue 2, I guess there is no filter option like that?! like there is 'Based' in player search in the actual game? Or is there and I've missed it? Because if not then that means I have to go to 'contract' ---> club and type each Ligue 1 club one by one and then raise "Jumping" attribute by +3 let's say (when you add that option) so they all raise whether they have 12 ---> 15, if it's 15 --> 18 which of course is a little more work but I'm thankful for having this option at all. :) Especially since like someone said, the official editor isn't likely to have a macro-functioning capability to satisfy this flaw and it'd be too much work to go through each player one by one like I did previous year.

In case anyone wondering why I'd feel the need to do something like this by the way, it's because the jumping attribute for ALL French based players is under-rated by a few points compared to rest of the database.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=153427

That thread in posts around 80-86 shows why.

Yes, you are right, you cannot filter players that way directly, i will add more filter options in the next release ;)

I have the right .net framework but I always get an error message (FMRTE has encountered a problem and needs to close) when I try to launch.

I'm getting the same problem (using 32 bit XP Pro) with the .NET 3.5 SP1 pack installed.

I've even tried installing the 3 hotfix updates that were released after SP1 but still no success.

I'm still using FMRTE v2.0.0300 for FM09 and it's working fine which makes me suspect that the problem is with FMRTE v3 rather than my PC.

Edit - I've just tried the older FMRTE v3.0.116 release and it seems to be working ok so it seems to be an issue confined to the latest release.

I’m more interested in using this as a Scouting tool than an Editing one so can you tell me - Is it possible to use this for querying by nation and league?

e.g. Show Players who play in Scotland? And it would give a list display of all players with columns for various attributes e.g CA and PA?

e.g. Show clubs who play in Scotland? and it lists those clubs with Reputation, league, budget, etc

Kinda the searches you could do with Genie Scout?

hey ruci, love the editor, ive been a fan ever since the first fmrte came out but ive always notcied one small problem (well its not small i just didnt want to bring it up coz i thought i am "cheating" after all) alot of the time when editing a player/players to be in my eyes more realistic after a few weeks the stats seem to change drastically back down, especially when i for instance take a youth player and turn him into a potential gerrard i will always have to re-add the attributes up, is there any reason for this or am i doing something wrong and if not do you think it will be the same in your fm10 editor, cheers

hey ruci, love the editor, ive been a fan ever since the first fmrte came out but ive always notcied one small problem (well its not small i just didnt want to bring it up coz i thought i am "cheating" after all) alot of the time when editing a player/players to be in my eyes more realistic after a few weeks the stats seem to change drastically back down, especially when i for instance take a youth player and turn him into a potential gerrard i will always have to re-add the attributes up, is there any reason for this or am i doing something wrong and if not do you think it will be the same in your fm10 editor, cheers

I've written about this a little bit above. When you edit a player's attributes they come back down (based on his CA/PA numbers).

Look at the bottom right of the editor. You'll notice a number in percentages. When you edit and save the attributes (make sure you save for the % numbers to be updated, then switch to another page and come back) if these two numbers go over 89.32% (I'm pretty sure that's the limit) then your player will regress back down.

Here's a tip. When editing a player try to edit his attributes that are most important for his particular role.

For example, say you want to create or modify a Box to Box Mid, look in game for what attributes matter most. Then come into the editor and modify those most. Don't waste too many points on the lesser important attributes (a value of 16 for those should work just fine). Also know that going over 19 on a key attribute increases that % number I was talking about disproportionally. Some attributes however can be maxed out with no repercussions. Experiment a bit to see what works best.

Hope this helps.

so far as I can see, the current version *doesn't* work with the full game.

The current version of FMRTE will work with the unpatched version of the game. The release day patch will cause a problem for us guys that use it. There will be an updated version for the 10.1 within a week or so of release.

The current version of FMRTE will work with the unpatched version of the game. The release day patch will cause a problem for us guys that use it. There will be an updated version for the 10.1 within a week or so of release.

Ummm... I wasn't hypothesisting mate, I'm sitting here with the full version of the game running on my pc infront of me, and FMRTE doesn't work with it :p

Do you click save before you move off the screen you have been editing?

But I must also point out that this version of FMRTE doesnt work with the full game.

I hope they will release a new 1 soon.

Thanks! I hadn't tried the save button because the other time I was using this feature I had a savegame loaded and was afraid I would screw up the savegame. Now I'm editing the thing without a save loaded.

Do you click save before you move off the screen you have been editing?

But I must also point out that this version of FMRTE doesnt work with the full game.

I hope they will release a new 1 soon.

Thanks! I hadn't tried the save button because the other time I was using this feature I had a savegame loaded and was afraid I would screw up the savegame. Now I'm editing the thing without a save loaded.

Bah.. was editing it and, when trying to save, got some other kind of weird bug: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".

FMRTE v3.0.120 Released

Download: here

This new version works with FM2010 fullgame (DVD install only)

I will add support for Steam/Digital Download versions in a few days..

Compatible with:

- Football Manager 2010 Demo (all versions)

- Football Manager 2010 (10.0.0 80381)

Languages Included:

- Chinese

- Deutsch

- Dutch

- English

- French

- Polish

- Spanish

- Turkce

FMRTE v3.0.120 Released

Download: here

This new version works with FM2010 fullgame (DVD install only)

I will add support for Steam/Digital Download versions in a few days..

Compatible with:

- Football Manager 2010 Demo (all versions)

- Football Manager 2010 (10.0.0 80381)

Languages Included:

- Chinese

- Deutsch

- Dutch

- English

- French

- Polish

- Spanish

- Turkce

not working with FM10.1

yes i managed to download the patch when it was available for few minutes today on the official page.

Whats a "Wonder Kid Generator"?

if you press that button, the selected player will became a wonderkid...FMRTE will randomize the player attributes (giving key attributes of the player position a better chance of being good)

Archived