commentary lines you would like to see in FM

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can customize your own commentary by editing the events.cfg file in a text editor. :)

Although, this should be done with extreme caution and only done if you know what you're doing.

If you aren't sure what to do, or would prefer it done for you, there are packs available on the internet with new commentary lines.

I think FM need to add more commentary lines variation to spice up the game. After L'pool vs Man United game, personally i would like to see comments like:

"XYX goes down after a takle from XXY.

XYX stands up and complains to the referee and starts tearing!

The ref calls him to back off and now he's rolling on the ground crying.

Looks like AAA team just got a new born baby!"

"Oh, the fans is now singing happy birthday for their manager."

What do you guys think? :)

How about: Ala Harry Redknapp: My wife Sandra could have scored that! Foot like a traction engine, and the goalies got sticky pudding all over him.

Personally i'd like to see match commentary when i change my tactics or formation. When u make a sub then comm appears but i've noticed that when making tactical changes like standard to defensive/attacking the comm doesn't show up. Sry for my english but i'm belgian ;)

more lines about the manager;

pre-match boasts spot on/look foolish.

substitution tactical genius/big mistake.

pressure beginning to mount ''crowd booing'' chanting for manager to go ''don't know what you're doing'' or chanting YOUR name, not just a player's name

and throw in some established football classics: lollipops/take a bow son/keeper's got a rick in him etc

"Gervinho goes into the box cuts back and dives dramatically to the floor"

Barton is furious and heads towards Gervinho"

Whats this? Barton has grabbed Gervinho by the scruff of the neck and dragged him to his feet"

All hell has broken loose and handbags are flying everywhere. Gervinho gives Barton a brush to the face"

Disgusting as Barton falls to the floor likes he been shot while Taylor runs to ref insisting Gervinho used the elbow"

Unbelieeeevabbbleeee Scenes"

Post match conference

Key tweeter-Joey Barton after calling Gervinho a cheat

"Here come the o-lays!! from the crowd" --- Arsenal/Barca passing football

"And the tricks are coming out now!" --- With the game almost won players with high flair

"The crowd have begun the Mexican wave" --- Usually happens at World cup

"The atmospere in this ground is hostile" --- San Siro/Istanbul

"A chorus of boo's and jeers echo around the ground at half/full time" --- England

"The fans have started singing You'll Never Walk Alone" --- Liverpool

• 1 month later...

Here's a few from me:

'He's went past the defender, as if the defender wasn't there'

'No 'keeper in the world would have saved that!'

'And a brawl has started...my what is going on here?'

'He shoots...and it's a goal! No! That's his boot that went in! And the ball's in row Z!'

We have an old man i Norway called Ivar Hoff, and he has given us many laughs throughout the years.

After a goalkeeper fumbling with the ball in the area, almost leading to a goal:

"Oh my god he must have been practising with a soap in the bathtub!"

Vålerenga veteran Pascal Simpson reveals he is getting on a bit after not managing to run and recieve a through ball:

"Oh, have they given Pascal Simpson a too small shorts or has he just gotten fat?"

More:

"The best you can ever present to a good friend, is a good pass."

"That was a truly amazing shot, too bad it went straight on the goalkeeper."

"When someone pokes you in the back, you don't dive forwards. You turn around to see who it is."

On the subject of former players becoming managers after their careers have ended:

"Even if you are a tender lover, it's not given you would be a goog gynecologist."

" What a great player. One day Galatasaray will grab him up "

" Barcelona is a great club, but can never be compared to Galatasaray '

" That was a lovely attacking move from Real Madrid but no goal, if it was Galatasaray than they would definitely score "

" What a glorious day in Milano. The fans, staff and players are extremely honored to play with Galatasaray in Milano "

" And the final whistle is blown. Bayern won the German League, for the first time after Galatasaray decided to withdraw from the German League due to being too easy "

These are the ones that came to my mind.

'Hey, Tevez is playing?' for 2012:D

'One step forward, two steps back for Torres'

'THAT IS A SERIOUS INJURY TO THE BALL.' while adding in a new injury.(guesses anyone?)

'Now that's why he's the best in the world' when a reigning world player of the year scores.

Archived