New Nike World Cup advert

jmr

don't see the hyperbole of this being the best over

take it to the next level is still the #1 nike ad by far and I'd probably put the scorpion tournament #2

music doesn't really fit the ad and it seems that it's just missing something that even ads I'd say weren't quite as good had

Really should of got someone else instead of Ronaldinho :D

:D

Yeah...I wonder when this was made...because it been pretty well-known he wasn't going to be picked but I guess Nike have given Ronaldinho a ton of money and so they might as well get their fill...:D

don't see the hyperbole of this being the best over

take it to the next level is still the #1 nike ad by far and I'd probably put the scorpion tournament #2

music doesn't really fit the ad and it seems that it's just missing something that even ads I'd say weren't quite as good had

What he said. Take it to the next level was awesome

It's nicely done but it's just the same one trick pony stuff from Nike. So similar to the Next Level stuff/Joga Bonito Portugal v Brazil/Airport/NO! IT'S ROUNDER. It's all the gloss like Homer Simpson and Federer that make it.

The Ronaldo statue looks more like Ballack.

The Cannavaro section is literally amazing though.

The Brazilian part is ridiculous, it's the old ridiculous "samba boys" stereotype that has little to do with reality, and Ronaldinho isn't even part of the team. They should have used Robinho there instead of him.

Rooney's part was by far the best one IMO.

The Brazilian part is ridiculous, it's the old ridiculous "samba boys" stereotype that has little to do with reality, and Ronaldinho isn't even part of the team. They should have used Robinho there instead of him.

Rooney's part was by far the best one IMO.

Ronaldinho brings the 'samba boy's stereotype tbf, the fact he's not in this years tournament is a massive change but that stereotype will begin to fade. Plus the samba is always associated with Brazil so there's little anyone can do to get out of that mind-frame.

Ronaldinho brings the 'samba boy's stereotype tbf, the fact he's not in this years tournament is a massive change but that stereotype will begin to fade. Plus the samba is always associated with Brazil so there's little anyone can do to get out of that mind-frame.

If they didn't use Ronaldinho, they would have used someone else for the samba boy stereotype, Nike likes to sell this image of Brazil's national team as it benefits them. If Nike sold the truth (Brazil's national team as a South American version of Italy), they would probably lose money...

If they didn't use Ronaldinho, they would have used someone else for the samba boy stereotype, Nike likes to sell this image of Brazil's national team as it benefits them. If Nike sold the truth (Brazil's national team as a South American version of Italy), they would probably lose money...

But it would be toned down, thats for sure. Robinho would probably be the next one, I cant imagine them telling him to act like Ronaldinho. He'd do some tricks and flicks but thats who he is anyway, or at least was.

Archived