I did not realise how good FM07 was

d d

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One issue I'm having with 07 is the screen resolution doesn't look right. Everything looks a bit stretched. My screen res is 1280x800 if anyone tech minded can help?

Or maybe it just always looked like that, but I don't think so.

Well the only advise i can give you, is trying out the window mode.

How do you get into the window mode?

There's a 'Full Screen' tick box in the Preferences IIRC, untick it and you've got windowed mode. I always use it for every FM as it allows me to multi-task above everything else, so I can change music, etc. while playing. :D

There's a 'Full Screen' tick box in the Preferences IIRC, untick it and you've got windowed mode. I always use it for every FM as it allows me to multi-task above everything else, so I can change music, etc. while playing. :D

Thanks! This is now going to be very useful! haha

Meh. Dont get me wrong, FM07 is my favourite version and Im still playing it but it definitely had flaws. Most people are overrating it way too much. It was a great game when it was released, and while I dont think FM10 is a step backwards it really hasnt improved the series like FM07 did.

It had its bugs (some contract xml bug, red card being given to a certain player every single time he played (weird)), flaws in the ME ("mistakes" were poorly represented, sometimes keepers would go into super mode making inhuman saves (not too often but sometimes..), players with good long shots rating would score tons of wonder goals per season, etc), and the terrible loan system (got better over the years but its still pretty poor) not game breaking but there were.

Plus the 2D representation of matches in certain leagues (with a not so great league standard but not amateur level) was horrendous.

Dunno which/if these were changed.

But like I said, Im still playing it. Liked the way players developed, they could actually turn into players close to the real players level (although tbh I could find hundreds of high potential regens in it... they were either too many or too easy to find), has most of the important features FM10 has, and something that seems underrated but its speed just makes it more enjoyable for me... In FM10 after a couple of seasons if you selected more than a few nations the game starts becoming quite slow on average pcs..

PS: Agree on having an FM07 thread or forum. :D

I kinda like FM10. Big improvement over 2009, especially in terms of how 'smoothly' the 3d match engine runs. In terms of all the new features...well...i don't really use them that much. Press conferences get so repetitive that I always get the assman to take care of them - so I feel these could be easily removed in FM11 and nobody would miss them much.

I think the 3D match engine is a little over-rated - I've had FM on our high spec PC and my bog standard laptop and the £D view runs poorly on both!! Even if it were to be improved greatly it wouldn't really affect me as I'm old school and only use the retro 2D view and by doing this I've come to expect little from the yearly updates as they all seem to be aimed at how 'pretty' the game engine looks.

I agree with what you said about the press conferences, they could have been a really good addition but have been implemented rather badly - the same goes with the half time team talks as they either have no effect on the players, or demoralize them so much you go on to lose after taking a winning position at half time. The obvious solution to this would be the option to turn press conferences/ team talks off all together rather than just have your ass man controlling them (as that can make things even worse sometimes)

It is strange with team talks as I think they have gone backwards if anything. In FM07 you could truly come up with the right or wrong team talk, In Fm10 it seems you can either come up with the wrong one or just ignore it, there is no right one. One of the other annoying things is the options for team talks haven't changed at all since FM07!

As I mentioned earlier and several other people have stated there have been NO improvements of the game since 07 apart from 3D, and that doesn't seem to be goiing down too well. In my opnion 07 took the game to a level which hasn't been surpassed, FM10 is getting there but the ME is way too slow to watch and if you switch back to 07 after a good period playing 10 then you will think the players are on amphetamines or something the difference is so big.

I'm just sick of the interface being dressed up differently every year to make us think we are getting an improved product. Essentially nothing has been added since 07 and that is a shame because 07 was such a good platform to build on and make improvements from. I mean, pretty much everyone says the ME from 07 was very very good, if not the best, so what do SI do? Do they keep the ME and make the game better and more in depth? Do they improve player interaction? Do they improve team talks? No they completely revamp the ME so it resembles a Harry Enfield sketch (FM08) and leave everything else the way it was! Frustrating to say the least.

I'll keep buying it but every year since 07 it sits on the shelf. I suppose thats what SI want, for people like me to keep buying it to line their pockets even if the game isn't improving. It's poor management from people at the top though if they are happy just with the fact that people buy the game and don't really play it. Commercially that is ok in the short term but it'll come back to bite them in the end.

The main think for me is that back in the '90's and early 00's the game was so so far ahead of expectations, now it's below expectations, at least way below my expectations.

I still play it, because I love football management and there's nothing else, but tbh most of the time i'm thinking how much i wish things could be so so different and how much there is to be improved.

The main gripe I have is that still every club is exactly the same (relative to expectations) there's no difference to managing Chelsea or Barcelona, no difference that I can see in different countries leagues either. It makes it very homogenous and dull where in real life there are vast differences.

Until the game starts to reflect the huge differences between each club and president/chairmen demands (election promises etc), league, expected playing style (long ball at Barca, in FM you can!) it can only flatline.

Oh and please fix managers being automatically removed from a clubs favoured list just for resigning, when players stay there regardless-and they havent even bought the game!

FM07 was a lot of fun, I'll admit that, but I just couldn't be bothered to go back to the slider system now! I love the tactics creator on FM10 and I really couldn't imagine having to take ages making subtle changes every time I want to change formation or bring on a sub or whatever. I think the tactics creator and the touchline shouts are the best new features in the game for years.

Also, what Scoham said earlier on in this thread rings true for me. FM07 was far too reliant on physical attributes. It was Target Man Manager 2007. :D Pace, strength and jumping far outweighed technical abilities.

In my view, FM10 is the best version for a long time. Don't get me wrong, FM07 was fun, but I'm having just as much fun on FM10 right now.

. Liked the way players developed, they could actually turn into players close to the real players level (although tbh I could find hundreds of high potential regens in it... they were either too many or too easy to find)

I don’t agree that there were too many good regens. The poor allocation of CA points into attributes lead to good players with one or more important attribute being cripplingly low far too often. In FM07 the majority of newgen wingers had Off the Ball of 9 or lower and in FM10 the majority of winger have Off the ball of 9 or lower.

That’s 3 games and 8 patches and still the same problem is apparent.

FM07 was a lot of fun, I'll admit that, but I just couldn't be bothered to go back to the slider system now! I love the tactics creator on FM10 and I really couldn't imagine having to take ages making subtle changes every time I want to change formation or bring on a sub or whatever. I think the tactics creator and the touchline shouts are the best new features in the game for years.

Also, what Scoham said earlier on in this thread rings true for me. FM07 was far too reliant on physical attributes. It was Target Man Manager 2007. :D Pace, strength and jumping far outweighed technical abilities.

In my view, FM10 is the best version for a long time. Don't get me wrong, FM07 was fun, but I'm having just as much fun on FM10 right now.

I appreciate where you're coming from crouchaldinho. It's good to see you look for fun in the game too as that's what it should be....fun. I must admit FM10 survived a hell of a lot longer on my pc than 08 or 09 did put together and as I admitted earlier it has improved, slightly.

I don't agree with you about the tactics creator though. I don't like using it. I think it can make things easier for the newer users of the game but I am used to the sliders now so know how they work. After all is said and done the tactics creator is just the sliders system but with the specific settings such as 'deep lying playmaker' you are getting set parameters which move the sliders for you rather than having to set them yourself, which for me isn't flexible enough. I know you can change them if you want still but if you're going to do that why not just use the sliders all the time?

I agree with you about the physical side of FM07 though. This is true, but isn't it true of the game in England anyway? I assume you play in English leagues on the game, if you don't sorry. Look at the English game though, John Carew, Emile Heskey, Antonio Valencia, Kevin Davies etc etc all players who rely on a couple of attributes alone IMO. Either pace, strength or what was the other one? Jumping....hmmmm well you get what I mean. If a player had more than just pace, strength and jumping he stood out in FM07 I think as they do IRL. World class players could truly turn games or dominate as IRL.

So FM07 was actually pretty accurate I think. I hope FM11 will improve on FM10 but I don't hold my breath, they'll probably change the interface yet again and leave it at that.

the ME is way too slow to watch and if you switch back to 07 after a good period playing 10 then you will think the players are on amphetamines or something the difference is so big.

It's funny you mention that as I feel the same but see it as the exact opposite. I remember on 07 it was like there was no accounting for condition hits, recovery after sprinting etc and players could close down like a swarm of wasps for 90 minutes. Didn't look realistic at all to me but that may just highlight how little i know about football from your viewpoint :D

All I know is when I watch some CL matches there is no hustle and bustle of a typical EPL match. Same on the rarer occasions I watch some South American matches. FM 07 just didn't allow for this from what I remember whereas FM10 allows for a broader range. Whether or not the range is wide enough with respect to the 'hectic' end of the scale I guess is debateable but what I will say is I do find the middle of the speed slider which I guess is upposed to represent real time seems too slow to me and when I move it up a couple of notches ball speed/player motion feels more realistic.

While it pops into my head I do agree with the slowness in relation dribbling having some issues. I do hate it when a dribbling player just seems to grind to a halt even though he has room to attack. Also when defenders chase down a ball over the top and slow down for no apparent reason as they get within 5 or so yards of the ball does look odd when it happens.

I don’t agree that there were too many good regens. The poor allocation of CA points into attributes lead to good players with one or more important attribute being cripplingly low far too often. In FM07 the majority of newgen wingers had Off the Ball of 9 or lower and in FM10 the majority of winger have Off the ball of 9 or lower.

That’s 3 games and 8 patches and still the same problem is apparent.

That also depends on your luck. But Im talking about the regens I could find. In my Iceland save I could find dozens and dozens of regens that were good enough to turn into world class. Regens that actually wanted to join an Icelandic club! And most of them turned out really good. Actually in FM07 I never fail to improve the regens lol. Its like its impossible to fail. :D

And my wingers have 15+ off the ball. ;)

But really there were plenty of amazing regens (with amazing potential) but the AI wouldnt really develop most of them. But if you bought them they would.

But DMs were a tad screwed up (like now). They all started with very low marking (4-7) and very high tackling (15-18).

I don't agree with you about the tactics creator though. I don't like using it. I think it can make things easier for the newer users of the game but I am used to the sliders now so know how they work. After all is said and done the tactics creator is just the sliders system but with the specific settings such as 'deep lying playmaker' you are getting set parameters which move the sliders for you rather than having to set them yourself, which for me isn't flexible enough. I know you can change them if you want still but if you're going to do that why not just use the sliders all the time?

I used to love using the sliders too. In fact, I was dead against the tactics creator when I first heard about it and have since had to climb down from my original position and admit that it's bloody brilliant! :o

I don't see it so much as set parameters. For me, such a view doesn't account for the complexity and the range of different things you can get out of the system.

The tactics creator and the touchline shouts have changed the game for me. It is now so much easier to change things when you need to. For me, it allows for greater variation. It has taken the focus away from building the tactics, to actually focusing on how to get the best out of your team, how to counter the opposition and how to play the way you want to.

I honestly don't think I could stand to go back to flicking through every screen and altering sliders this way and that now I've used the tactics creator. It used to drive me a little crazy as it was, especially when I was building a new tactic.

If I went back to FM07, I would go for a global approach and keep things really simple to save on time and make it simple for me to make changes, but for me it wouldn't be as fun as FM10, where I can get as complex as I want and it takes no time at all to alter things.

I guess it depends how you play the game as well. I've pretty much always played with the options the tactics creator provides, that is I have always made defensive, attacking and balanced versions of my tactics. It's just so much more simple for me to play the game the way I enjoy it now.

I agree with you about the physical side of FM07 though. This is true, but isn't it true of the game in England anyway? I assume you play in English leagues on the game, if you don't sorry. Look at the English game though, John Carew, Emile Heskey, Antonio Valencia, Kevin Davies etc etc all players who rely on a couple of attributes alone IMO. Either pace, strength or what was the other one? Jumping....hmmmm well you get what I mean. If a player had more than just pace, strength and jumping he stood out in FM07 I think as they do IRL. World class players could truly turn games or dominate as IRL.

I play in quite a few different countries.

I think it is a truism to say that the English game is very physical, and also, it's all well and good saying that it suits the English game but even if you are just playing in England what about European or International football? There is more to football than the English Premier League.

For me, the balance wasn't quite right. As I said before, I think it was almost 'Target Man Manager 2007' for me at times. :D

FM07 will be fondly remembered by me but I personally think that FM10 has really taken a big step forward. It's the first version I can remember in ages where the unpatched version was very playable. If patch 10.3 improves upon the two minor annoyances I have with the game - that is the tactics screen delay and the one-on-ones issue - then it will easily be my favourite version of the series.

It's all a matter of opinions of course. Mine is that FM07 is a very good game and I have fond memories of playing it. But FM10 is, for me, the most addictive and fun version at the moment. :)

The one on ones is very annoying isn't it. Not experienced the tactics delay thing but that is because I haven't played it that much.

One other thing that bugs me is the way morale can be so topsy turvy and very fragile. Don't get me wrong it is easy to keep your players happy, almost too easy but not very realistic. Handle your players with cotton wool and never criticise, use sympathise all the time and they're happy as pigs in muck! Again not realistic though. Other thing is press conferences, I hate them with a passion and don't feel sending assistant is a viable option as it can upset the team/single players plus we are meant to manage, not let someone else do it for you.

I will be giving the game a try after the new patch is released which is more than I did for 08 or 09 so I guess that shows I must think it has improved. I hope they get it right!

I usually set the speed to about two notches above zero by the way, seems more realistic that way! Too slow otherwise.

I still love playing FM07 every day for at least 3 hours lol. I am currently in a save with Hereford in the Conf South in 2019. Started with Farsley and took them to League one then got offered Plymouth job. Took Plymouth to the Euro Cup Final only to lose on pens but I won the League cup twice and then the FA Cup, also finished as high as 3rd in the league which I was pleased with considering every decent player I had wanted to leave after I made them a star after one season!

I'd love to be able to take Sheffield FC to the Premier with FM10, I hope the new patch will be good enough to let me!

I am happy so many people like it, because as someone said it should be gold. I wish you could not only update the database but update the year clock as well. I am currently using the 06/07 database and even the speed of the game is fantastic. FM2010 is quick but it does not compare to the speed of FM07, it absolutely flies. Love this game.

On FM07 with patch 7.0.2 did Juventus start on -9 points as that's what eventually happened when they appealed there -30 point deduction
With patch 7.0.2 did Juventus start on -9 points as that's what eventually happened when they appealed there -30 point deduction

Is this a question ? :confused:

In 7.0.2 it was -9, but I started with 7.0.0 so had -30 (thought it was -17 tho) I think. :D

That also depends on your luck. But Im talking about the regens I could find. In my Iceland save I could find dozens and dozens of regens that were good enough to turn into world class. Regens that actually wanted to join an Icelandic club! And most of them turned out really good. Actually in FM07 I never fail to improve the regens lol. Its like its impossible to fail. :D

And my wingers have 15+ off the ball. ;)

But really there were plenty of amazing regens (with amazing potential) but the AI wouldnt really develop most of them. But if you bought them they would.

But DMs were a tad screwed up (like now). They all started with very low marking (4-7) and very high tackling (15-18).

I think Finland and Iceland had something set wrong in the DB on FM07 they all produce way to much young talent.

And yes the DM marking issue is another newgen issue that wasn't addressed until the last patch, 3 games and two patches latter, and then only after a poster on this site used a save game editor to do statistical analysis and prove that it was an actual issue to a very defensive Neil Brook.

well, this is in did a really good topic.

For me, i must say...

I play de CM/FM series since de oldie CMItaly, and as many of you, i must say that FM07 was the best... but:

I tend to establish 3 big groups in terms of the CM/FM series:

1 group - THE JUST TEXT GAME

2 group - THE 2D GAME

3 group - THE 3D Game

Saying this... it's fair to say... FM07 was the best in terms of the 2D Game. But now, i must be honest with you... if i went back and play FM07 again (putting aside my FM10)... i'm sure i wouldnt like it.

Because... the difference it's huge. Let's be honest... compare the fixtures of FM07 to FM10... and theres a huge gap between them... and for the best.

i look at the 3 group of FM game as a baby. It was born with FM09... and now with FM10 is going trough puberty! It as the potencial... but sometimes it makes alot of stupid things! LOL

It will get better... as FM07 was better then FM06, and better then FM05...

The only, IMO, i think it's "wrong" is the year by year new version! I would prefer a two year gap between versions! Let's face it...

FM10 came out ok, is getting better with the patchs... in a couple of days patch 10.3 will come out... and the game will get even better (i'm sure of it)... and then we have 5/6 mouth before FM11 release.

And then the story repeats! FM11 (version 1), will be worst compare with FM10.3... but then FM11 will be patched... and my february/march of 2011 will be alot better then FM10.3... but then we only have again 5/6 mouth to play it before FM12 came out.

So why not a two year gap between the game?

just an ideia

But apart from that... serious guys... FM07 better that FM10... IMO it's like saying that Chelsea Vs City game was better/worse than Laker Vs Celtic NBA finals in the 80's. It's unfair... because... it's a different sports.... and for me... FM10 compare with FM07 it's a really really different game! FM07 "series" ended with FM08... and that you can say... FM07 was the best of that series!

Now we have a different run! it stared with FM09... went up with FM10... and i hope it keeps going up!

Salut to you all

Keyzer Soze

PS: Sorry for the ****** english

I personally think FM 10 is a step forward, where most companies are ignoring the custom content community (when before they tolerated or even embraced it) or even rejecting it, SI embrace that community and give them tools. The last time EA made a course architect tool for their tiger woods series was 2005! the 06 architect was great fun but 08 onwards the community was rejected.

Keep the editing community happy and you give the game longevity for even the non-editors because the edits/signups can be a fun place to turn to regain interest.

I certainly know that playing tons of custom courses for tiger woods 07 (the architect worked for that, the last one it did work for) and even creating many (over 700 downloads for two of them) made the game playable until 2009! I shunned 08 through to 10 because of the lack of custom courses!

I remember getting FM 2008, and being pretty disappointed. Not because it was bad, but because I was enjoying FM 2007 so much, and really had no reason to move on. And it turned out that 2008 was hardly an improvement - adding to the disappointment.

FM 2007 was a great version. I may have to follow in your footsteps and start it up again.

I prefer FM 08 {with all the patches}. It was better, faster, and smoother. I still play it now.

I've only played 09 and 10. Played a demo of 08 a bit though I think. So yeah, I can't really comment on the "best" FM. However, I don't really see the need to improve the game "that" much over what it already is. The biggest changes are the game engine (I use 2D Classic match view so I don't care about the graphics) and to the overall speed of the game.

I've seen some incredibly bizarre things happen during matches and some particularly bad AI scripting for certain things - like how players closest to the ball don't always go for it and back off letting a player that's not close go for it instead.

The speed is my biggest gripe with the game though. I've got a rubbish computer but surely load times of over 30mins are a bit much?

Oh, that and all the crashes.

Have you looked on ebay or something like that? A used disk will be as good as anything and you can usually get it for a quid.
Here:

http://gamespider.co.uk/fetchPrices.php?id=B000GHED7S

ShopTo.net is selling it for £4.89. :thup:

Thanks for that. I had a look on both but then called a mate who happened to still have it. Just installing it now - I cant wait!

To be honest I used to play 6-7 hours solid daily but admittedly I now find I can go days without FM fix. In fact I recently ignored it for three weeks.

Am I getting disalusioned, getting older or simply frustrated I think its bits of all of them. Dont get me wrong I still love the game but its just not making me zombie like to play it. Some say this version did not come with change you forget your own league setup editor that to me makes FM10 the best in features to be able to play levels and leagues you only dreamt. I know SI are business but sometimes I feel we need to just provide an update addon every other year to make that version the next season with a few features to give incentive to buy and charge £15-20 this would bolts on last full game version.

ie FM2009 the full game but FM2010 was an update and comes either by DLC steam etc or disk in shop its installed like a patch and you use the new disk as the protection disk if bought in shops. You get few feature like weather the user league Editor etc and the game has new data.

The main game should have 2 year cycle this gives Si plenty time to test features fully. I personally feel there been shift not necessery greed as someone said but certainly a shift to more economical setup to the release and updatesthan being a fan to the game and making sure its as goods as it gets minor bugs simply get ignored if they have no time.

You cant blame SI its a business and compared to big houses its small and only income is FM but its that attention to detail in the past which set them apart from other software games developers who make management I think that what you all missing the Tender loving care. I said in the past I feel SEGA has been unhealthy partnership compared to EIDOS. We will never know why SI split but I feel we been seemingly pushed into mushrooms abit. Patches significantly Decreased and move to big patches to me every 2/3 months is not good myself. Although I seem to remember people moaning they could not do career games but you cant still really especially if there bugs which would effect. So more patches in shorter periods are better. Another is release dates I know we moaned about delays I personally did not care as they used it to get the game ready. I am also sure it was never cast in stone as 12 month anual game and was more flexible.

I understand why SI doing it and they do work hard and long hours as they still love the game but wish we could turn the clock back 4 or 5 years. Sadly they need money things aint cheap and bills go up not down.

I had an edited game on FM07 where I was in 2048. I had 30+ days or real life game time. I loved my club, I loved my players, I kept records of where my youth players moved to after I released them (because to be honest they were generally pants), I checked up on any old players who had gone into management.

I still reminisce to this day about that game. I recently tried to name a starting 11 of club legends and came up with about 30 or so players whose names I could remember.

That was my favouritest game ever (excuse the grammar, I am too excited). I loved my players so much that it hurt to sell them, most of my first teamers stayed at the club for at least 7 or 8 years (in fact it was quite common for players to stay at the club for 15ish years.

So when I tried to download a new skin for 09 (foolish, greedy me) and it corrupted every game I ever had you can imagine the strop I threw. I refused to play FM for about two or three months.

As an aside, the longest save I had on 09 was about 13 years. In comparison, the longest game I had on 08 was about five. I hated the game with a vengeance.

There is one thing that is annoying me in 07. Board take overs were first time introduced in 07. But these take overs happened too often. I complained about it but SI response was that there is nothing wrong. But when Miles was talking about 08 he said that take overs are toned down.

IIIIIIIII just wanna to tell you how I'm feeling

Got to make you understand

Never gonna forgive you SI

Still Playing FM07 with a bit of FM10 occasionally. I'm too addicted to my Harrogate Town save (just notched up 20 years) on FM07 to play FM10 more regularly, although I am very tempted to start a new game in england with a club in level 11 and get them to win CL etc.

If I do start a new game though I probably won't go back to FM07

Last night I dipped back into FM09 - without the FM10 simplified tactical tweaking (the "shouts") it was very frustrating and time consuming to set up any kind of worthwhile tactic. In FM05 I did very well by minimal "logical" tweaking. FM06 was great but I had to set up a set of interchangable tactics based around wwfans thread on T+TF that year to be sucessful. Ever since then tactical tweaking for me has been a bit of a slider-fest-nightmare til this year. Sadly the recent comments about 10.3 (which I have not yet downloaded, still using 10.2) has only encouraged me to get CM0102 out again. I really feel there needs to be a simplifciation of the game in some way to keep us lightweights interested otherwise consumers will drift away. The shouts & wizard are a step in the right direction, for sure, but some of us get 2 hours play time per night and if it takes 30 mins to tweak mid-match just to save a bad result, we will probably lose a bit of interest and look for simpler options. Keep it complex for those that like that kind of thing, but please give more simple in game assitance.

So when I tried to download a new skin for 09 (foolish, greedy me) and it corrupted every game I ever had you can imagine the strop I threw. I refused to play FM for about two or three months.

As an aside, the longest save I had on 09 was about 13 years. In comparison, the longest game I had on 08 was about five. I hated the game with a vengeance.

A skin corrupted your saved games? :confused:

I started playing FM with CM03/04. It was great and I played it way too much. After a couple of years I got FM06 and then 07. I loved the improvements and played them to death (I bought 06 very late and for some unknown reason moved to 07 really quickly). New a couple of years later I'm starting with FM10. I haven't played a long career in FM10 yet but I wonder if a lot of the praise for 07 is really warranted?

So far, playing off and on for a couple of month on different save, I've found the ME refreshing. As others have said in this thread, 07 was predictable. Was this really the match engine or was it my knowledge after playing it to death? Don't know. But I do know that I feel like I am actually planning, evaluating, and thinking in 10 whereas I stopped playing 07 because I got to the point that it felt like I was playing Match Engine Manager not Football Manager.

I must admit i love playing FM10, it was really a good game. But i dug out FM07,and i forgot how good the game was. The game plays so fast and realistic, and it's so easy to pick up and play. To me in terms of speed and realism, this must rate as one of the best FM. I love playing it at the moment and it has stop me from using FM10 at the moment.
Yeah, fm07 is probably my favourite in the series as well.

Most of the stuff added since then hasn't added much to the game.

Still I would love to have a peek at the forum in late 06. I bet you that hundreds of people were on here to complain about how crap it is and that 0102 was better by miles :rolleyes:

Archived