I did not realise how good FM07 was

d d

FM07 is still my favorite (for now), but I have to say that I am enjoying my FM10 game. It is odd considering that the other "even" versions (06, 08) I didn't enjoy that much, while the "odd" ones (05 and 07, but not 09) I have enjoyed the most.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I admit I have nostalgic memories of FM05, 06 and 07. Were they really better games, or is my memory playing tricks? I was a lot less busy with work in those days.

Because I am stupid ;) , in the past I've either binned my old versions or given them away. Relatively recently, I gave one to a friend, it was either FM06 or 07. He doesn't play it (prefers FIFA for his sins) so I've just phoned him to ask him if I can have it back? I'm really interested to play these games again and see how they REALLY compare with FM10. :D

Btw for the record, I never really had problems with FM09. Wasn't perfect, but what is? I got a good long save game out of it, only problem was slow running but that was really due to the gerbil powered PC I had then, which I've now replaced and runs FM10 like a dream :)

FM07 with last patch was really good, it is still on my shelf and will remain there for quite long time still BUT I do not see myself playing it again. I may install it again to my future gaming machine just for FUN reason and maybe check database every now and then for research but I can not bother to play an old game again.

A skin corrupted your saved games? :confused:

I believe so. I downloaded it from some stodgy site I think (cannot fully remember as I have blanked that awful episode from my memory). Its the only explanation I can think of anyway. However, being a technological ****** I could be wrong. Either way, I lost EVERYTHING.:mad:

Got 07 off eBay and it arrived today : ) 99p bargain!!! Is there an official patch to download anywhere nowadays? Bit like we are on 10.3 on FM 10. Is there a .1 / .2 etc for 07?

This link is the latest patch for FM07 (v7.0.2), courtesy of our friends at SI. :D

http://www.sigames.com/downloads.php?type=view&id=381

Got 07 off eBay and it arrived today : ) 99p bargain!!! Is there an official patch to download anywhere nowadays? Bit like we are on 10.3 on FM 10. Is there a .1 / .2 etc for 07?

Try to find via google, but in case that You don't find, I still have both patches: 7.0.1 and 7.0.2

If anyone wants I can make them available for download. :D

I love FM what sets out different from the newer FM's is that the processing of the results are much faster. Once you play your game the other results come up straight away and the other results aswell. I am happy i have a new up to date database 09/10 season.

Archived