Super Bladesman's English National League System Update - Taking FM10 to Level 10

Super Bladesman

In the Opening Post, it is stated that build 103 is the latest version and due to release on 23rd March. It is now 6th of May. But when I try to download this latest version, it still shows build 097! Why is this so? Does this mean that build 103 has not been released yet? Anyone care to comment on this issue?

Anyone???? :(

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was made extended version of bladesman file all way down to level 20

but only leagues without clubs etc

but i delete that by mistake :(((

i think bladesman dont be mad because i use his file to extend

i will try again and with superbladesman premision i will upload file and others can add everything else

i will try again and with superbladesman premision i will upload file and others can add everything else

Level 20? Surely that would be about Division 5 in the Sunday leagues?

Did you notice any finance issue with clubs of lower leagues (8th level, 9th level)? I ask it because I read some post (in other threads and boards) about this possible incovenience, with clubs whose have problems to find money source. Is it a real problem in lower leagues?

I have a question about that problem of mixing FA Cup and Trophy and other Cups.

If i don't want teams from PL to play in this lower cups and regional cups if i want to play with FC United(7th league) i need to start a game with that add on that add 8 lvl and load all 8 leagues or i need 10 level add on and to load all 10 league, or what's the solution to this problem?

That is pretty impressive! I hope you succeed in this! :D

Enjoying a new game with the Lite version :)

But in the Qual rounds for the FA cup, I noticed teams like Histon Reserves and North Leigh Reserves playing there.

Will this be an issue later on?? ... like you said that if done incorrectly, Man U etc would be in the FA Trophy cup.

If you have loaded down to level eight on the lite version, you'll be fine. I think it is because there is no way to exclude reserve teams playing in senior leagues from senior cups at the moment, unless it is set up to take specific teams, which stops it from dealing with teams who have been promoted, relegated, etc..

Ah ok .. well I did load all 8 english levels, and having Histon Reserves getting knocked out in the 1st. Qualifying Round is not really a big issue :) .... just don't want to get a few seasons in and then start seeing weird behavior :)

Playing as Farnborough in the Southern league is fun, and the game is nice and stable. It's easy to ignore the cup round issues.

One thing I have noticed is that I'm getting touted as favourite for every manager job when someone get sacked. I don't think going from a few weeks in the job at Farnborough then moving onto Portsmouth is very realistic.

Also the end of season playoffs are one off matches(correct) but at a neutral venue(incorrect). They should be one off matches at the ground of the team finishing highest in the league. Maybe not inplementable and certain not a game ruiner.

Could someone point me to the non league logo pack if there is one(search wasn't my friend)

Cheers

I am using your latest database in combination with Furyg's Africa database, Chiellini's All Stars database and that big Japanese players database. I loaded all players based in England, and all players of all topleagues in Europe and South America.

It seems to work fine, except I now have the Sandy Martens bug. Is that caused by using these player databases, or is there something else that is wrong? I believed I read in your fixlist that the Sandy Martens bug was solved. (I am holidaying by the way, without a job, but the 11th division team I follow, has Sandy Martens as captain and vice captain. The only 3 things I edited where the clubs morale: 20, reputation: about 9800 and money: only € 100.)

Sandy Martens has the id number '0', which is a bit of an SI clanger tbh, since '0' is also used for when a club has no captain set. :D

Nik, are you doing this for the next FML game as well ? because if so i'll keep updating this thread with some transfers over the summer.

This won't work for me for some reason, if i leave the file as a .dbc file it tells me that i have to few teams in the Kent Premier League and not enough teams in the Northern Premier D2 and if i change it to a .xml file i cant use it at all. And yes i do have FM 2010 10.3

Help please?

This won't work for me for some reason, if i leave the file as a .dbc file it tells me that i have to few teams in the Kent Premier League and not enough teams in the Northern Premier D2 and if i change it to a .xml file i cant use it at all. And yes i do have FM 2010 10.3

Help please?

you need to load all the players from england or use a large database so that all the teams are loaded into the game.

I have just downloaded after updating the game to latest patch (10.3)

and I got this

problemxy.jpg

I have put the file where it was supposed to be in. And after that I loaded the game. Clicked new game. Enabled the change. And when i try to confirm it this comes up!!

Please help

Just an idea to those who like to expand SB's great work for their own amusement: I add the Premier Academy League and several regional youth divisions below it. The real PAL structure is too difficult to integrate in the db, so I made up my own PAL system (same teams, different system) and I expanded the Football League Youth Alliance to accomodate more youth teams than it does in real life. I also create the FA Youth Cup. All these give the U18s team more purpose than playing in a rather meaningless U18s competition.

I won't recommend mine for anyone to upload, it is careless and has too many inaccuracy which only I myself could forgive. But maybe any of you will create your own real youth league, or maybe the legendary Bladesman himself is interested to include it if he'll do it again for the next version of FM;)

Just an idea to those who like to expand SB's great work for their own amusement: I add the Premier Academy League and several regional youth divisions below it. The real PAL structure is too difficult to integrate in the db, so I made up my own PAL system (same teams, different system) and I expanded the Football League Youth Alliance to accomodate more youth teams than it does in real life. I also create the FA Youth Cup. All these give the U18s team more purpose than playing in a rather meaningless U18s competition.

I won't recommend mine for anyone to upload, it is careless and has too many inaccuracy which only I myself could forgive. But maybe any of you will create your own real youth league, or maybe the legendary Bladesman himself is interested to include it if he'll do it again for the next version of FM;)

My dear friend, if you have polished your edits, will you upload the files here? I am waiting to try them out! :)

My dear friend, if you have polished your edits, will you upload the files here? I am waiting to try them out! :)

1. To be honest with you, I was thinking that a better editor than me would do it for uploading purpose, I wish they would be tempted to do so:) I'm not even using the patch 10.3 (for a reason), so I don't have the latest build. My post is an idea more than anything, although I have included the youth league system for my own use in my much-personalized db.

2. The real PAL system involves American-style cross-conference match which will be impossible to recreate in normal editor that SB update was created with. And if it's possible to do it in the advanced editor, there will take a comprehensive rebuilding of the whole league system, and I'm not sure I can do it correctly.

3. But if nobody will do it and you insist to play it, I'm willing to recreate it with an older build (patch 10.2) as close as possible to the real thing with standard editor.

Am I right in assuming that there's no way to stop Arsenal, Chelsea et al. from entering the FA Vase on an existing save? It's not too much of a bother but in conjunction with long cup and European runs it really messes up their schedules; Man City had nine games in hand at the end of last season and had to play on consecutive days quite a few times!

Am I right in assuming that there's no way to stop Arsenal, Chelsea et al. from entering the FA Vase on an existing save? It's not too much of a bother but in conjunction with long cup and European runs it really messes up their schedules; Man City had nine games in hand at the end of last season and had to play on consecutive days quite a few times!

Afraid not, this only happens when you don't go onto the lowest possible league on starting a game

Could some one help me please. I'm trying to get rid of the revamped FA Cup and restore it to it's original settings. I went on the editor and removed the extra qualifying rounds. Then I loaded the database and got this message

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/8026/facuperror.jpg

Any advice guys?

Would appreciate it.

You'll need to go into the Nation Rules in the editor, find the FA Cup entry (I assume actually you've done this already to delete the rounds) and then make sure the numbers balance in terms of teams entering in each round. At the moment, it looks like you've just deleted the rounds, but the first qualifying round is looking for teams to come through from the previous, now-deleted, round.

It should be straightforward enough if you can do the math (or check an unedited FM10 save and just work out the numbers from there).

I have a couple questions about this update.

1) If I want to run level 11 should I wait until the next build (103)?

2) What kind of computer is needed to run the full update. I know you don't have exact specs but some kind of ballpark would be great.

I'm trying to create an Anglo-Welsh cup on your DB but closest i've come is creating an extra fa cup. Any ideas ?

Should be relatively straightforward - you create the cup, with the name etc you want. It should be based in England.

You then add it to the Nation Rules, I think by clicking in the bottom left where it says 'cup' and 'add' - bear with me, it has been a while, and my memory is hazy already.

You should then add the English divisions you want via the wizard. Then add some more divisions so that overall you get the correct number of teams in the cup, which will make life a lot easier and save you having to manually sort out draws etc.

Work through the wizard until complete, then find your cup in the nation rules and remove the additional, unwanted English sides and replace them with Welsh sides or Welsh competitions. For this to work, you need to be adding competitions which already exist in the db, i.e. competition or team id numbers which will be recognised in my file, even if the team/competition has been renamed in another Welsh file.

Follow me?

Just a quick one. The OP mentions build 103 but the latest release is 97. I am looking to start a new game this week but would rather wait for 103 if it is to be released soon. If thats not the case I will start on 97. Either way this looks great and credit and thanks to Super Bladesman for his massive effort and time.

Just a quick one. The OP mentions build 103 but the latest release is 97. I am looking to start a new game this week but would rather wait for 103 if it is to be released soon. If thats not the case I will start on 97. Either way this looks great and credit and thanks to Super Bladesman for his massive effort and time.

Super Bladesman won't be doing a 103 build for the lack of time. So just download the 97 build. He told me about this via personal message. This is sad news indeed! :(

Archived