FM15 - Who's doing what? Choose your thread!

Ty

e426862.gife426862.gife426862.gifFM15 is almost here!e426862.gife426862.gife426862.gif

------------

With FM15 soon approaching, and the pre-order beta just around the corner... it is time to get this thread up. We usually have one of these every year and it helps people making duplicate threads, or someone working a couple days on a reserved thread only for someone else to throw up a 2 minute job before them.

There is no real requirements of you to create a thread, you don't need to have been active 3 years with 1,000 posts per year to qualify. All we do is ask to try and remain active and frequent your thread, as the year goes on a lot of team threads die out and this is understandable... don't worry, keeping active in your thread (and others), updating about your game and it's only more likely to raise interest of others! Each year is getting harder and harder to get people interested in playing as Pompey! :D

I wont make decisions straight away on the bigger threads, Man Utd, Arsenal etc. This isn't first come, first serve as I assume there would be more interest in such clubs with so many different regular posters in there. So if there is interest from more than one user, I'll ask you both and see what decision we can come to.

Club

Premier League

Arsenal - JEinchy

Everton - Koki Balboa

Liverpool - cezar.sl

Manchester United -DavidBeckham

Newcastle United - col_nufc1

Southampton - Matthew Le God

Sunderland - Mackus

Tottenham - Green&Pink

West Ham - Gandy

Other English Clubs

Barnsley - lewis999

Cardiff - gaz da man 2004

Ipswich - Prongsie92

Leeds Utd - js150

Norwich City - DeadPanda

Nottingham Forest - Nottingham Forest

Peterborough - MaxeyN17

Reading - Abaddon879

Rotherham Utd - Craig_R.U.F.C

Ligue 1

-

Serie A

Genoa - webeto

Juventus - Ncfc_king

Milan - vasilli07

Roma - Romanista1994

Liga BBVA

Atletico Madrid - Maestroik

Bundesliga

Wolfsburg - DirtyJoe

Other European Clubs

Ajax - Chef Raekwon

Celtic - McGougan33

Rangers - steff91

Shakhtar - michalgottwald

Standard Liege - LilSaint

Rest of the World

A-League - Aussieliverpool

Other

Good Youngsters - Ty

Good Goalkeepers - Ty

Good Defenders - Ty

Good Midfielders - Ty

Good Forwards - Ty

Good Staff - Ty

Free Agents - Ty

International Management -

Lower League Management -

Lower League Players -

Lower League Staff -

Looking For Thread -

Should I Buy/Sell Thread -

Rate my Regen Thread - PequenoGenio

Request a Screenshot Thread -

Player Role and Duty Thread -

Rate and/or Improve my Team Thread -

What Team should I be Thread -

(These are copied from last year, I know the Tycoon thread was definitely very popular)

Tycoon Saves - Gerd545

FM15 Bargain Buys Thread -

Good Mentors -

Scandanavian Talent - Hoarau

FM15 CA/PA -Ty

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally at the moment, I only want to do the Roma thread, but I would be inclined to give it to someone else is they really want it :)

If you don't know how a club thread should look, have a browse of some of the ones from this year (I hear the Portsmouth one is amazing :brock:)... get a feel for it, and if you fancy doing one just post in here!

That is absolutely fine by me :D

I just wanted to make sure I had a thread to post in (as I will be Roma), don't mind who makes it! I'll put your name down now :thup:

I'd like to do the Arsenal thread this year, if that's okay.

I was going to see if llama wanted to do it again this year, but you're an old name I remember from the Arsenal threads back in FM10 was it? See you haven't been around the thread this year, hopefully you've been lured back to the forums. If you're happy to do a quality job on one of the more active threads every year, then go right ahead :thup:

Last year I felt kind of rushed because the guy who was supposed to start the FM15 Ajax thread was a no show for a month or two. This year I would like to start a proper Ajax thread, if at all possible.

Ajax is always a save people enjoy, and plenty of notice this year :) do a good job! It's yours.

PSV Please?

PM'd :o

Last year I felt kind of rushed because the guy who was supposed to start the FM15 Ajax thread was a no show for a month or two. This year I would like to start a proper Ajax thread, if at all possible.

Nice... Waiting for this Chef Raekwon....

I'd like to do the Liverpool thread again. Already pre-ordered so I can do it next weekend when the beta is out.

Yeah, that's fine... all yours :thup:

Wolfsburg please Ty.
Atletico Madrid please. Unless someone else wants it.
I'd like to put my name forward for the Forest Thread this year please Ty.

Yes :thup:

I could do the Tycoon save thread if no one else wants to

Edit: I've already pre-ordered the game so

Thanks, yes please :)

Dibs on Ipswich.

No problem, all yours :thup:

I am pretty sure we have a universal MLS thread usually, as the interest is never high and then all the MLS players can use the thread and talk about each others games.

You could do a general MLS thread if you like? or continue with just D.C. United?

I am pretty sure we have a universal MLS thread usually, as the interest is never high and then all the MLS players can use the thread and talk about each others games.

You could do a general MLS thread if you like? or continue with just D.C. United?

I'm game with whichever you think is best, but maybe seeing team specific thread as opposed to a general MLS one may raise interest and encourage others to follow suit

Great news, I was involved in the early pages of last years Ajax thread and can't wait to see what you do with it this time round.

**EDIT**

Last year I created the "Scandanavian Talent" thread, I'd be up for trying that again this year if possible.

I would like to write Everton or Tottenham (preferrably), since my two favorite teams were already chosen :) (Arsenal, Southampton), last time I wrote thread about Man City (for FM2013), now I have much more time again, and would like to contribute to community if you allow.

Great news, I was involved in the early pages of last years Ajax thread and can't wait to see what you do with it this time round.

**EDIT**

Last year I created the "Scandanavian Talent" thread, I'd be up for trying that again this year if possible.

You can do the Scandanavian Talent thread again if you like? Everyone loves that thread, for picking up cheap quality bargains :D Shall I put you down?

I would like to write Everton or Tottenham (preferrably), since my two favorite teams were already chosen :) (Arsenal, Southampton), last time I wrote thread about Man City (for FM2013), now I have much more time again, and would like to contribute to community if you allow.

Not a chance anyone except MLG would get Southampton :brock:... but who would you prefer out of Everton and Tottenham?

Barnsley for me please if possible. Done the last two or three. Always seems to be just me but maybe this year as there in League 1 I may get more interest.

No problems, all yours!

:thup: Approve of this!

I now disapprove of this :brock:

Not a chance anyone except MLG would get Southampton :brock:... but who would you prefer out of Everton and Tottenham?

Everton first, Tottenham second if I may choose :)

P.S. MLG really does it with flair, maybe he will appoint me as Assistant Manager in his thread one day :D

Hopefully Jogo does the Sky Bet leagues again.

Thanks for the positive words, but it was the good work of Hoarau last year and Plainlayzee the year before - I'm just a contributor.

However, if my internet allows me to download FM15 and works well enough I may put myself forward for this year if nobody else has done it by that point.

Thanks for the positive words, but it was the good work of Hoarau last year and Plainlayzee the year before - I'm just a contributor.

However, if my internet allows me to download FM15 and works well enough I may put myself forward for this year if nobody else has done it by that point.

Too kind.

Yeah I'd be interested in doing it again this year, perhaps a joint effort if you'd like Jogo? also hopefully get a long term save in the leagues going this time!

Everton first, Tottenham second if I may choose :)

P.S. MLG really does it with flair, maybe he will appoint me as Assistant Manager in his thread one day :D

Everton it is then :thup:

Everyone should pay attention to these beautiful threads.

Please tell me you are doing a thread this year good sir?

I'll be doing Conference Prem/North/South again.

Sweet, good stuff :thup:

Archived