FM15 - Who's doing what? Choose your thread!

Ty

Is anyone going to make a PSV thread? Would really like to see one :)

I did many, many pages on a PSV thread before my new laptop (at the time) messed up and I lost all my documents and stuff on it.

I couldn't bring myself to re-do everything, there was so much :( I hope someone puts one up too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it strange too, but even in the football forum itself there is only four Man City fans I think?

There use to be a lot of love when they first got their takeover was it FM08 or FM09?

• 2 weeks later...

I will start up a Hearts thread if no one else is. Our superb first half of the season and the chance to rebuild a bit of a sleeping giant (in scottish terms!) might generate a tiny bit of interest. If not then there are at least 3 or 4 jambos around the forum i think!

finally managed to get into a save and surprisingly its man city. as a supporter i usually avoid them but the ffp ruling has made it more appealing. just wondering as theirs no team thread for them (shocking) what sort of budget are you given going into the second season?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I did many, many pages on a PSV thread before my new laptop (at the time) messed up and I lost all my documents and stuff on it.

I couldn't bring myself to re-do everything, there was so much :( I hope someone puts one up too.

Since there is still no PSV thread, my question is: Could I do one on my own? Or do I have to fullfil special requirements to do so?

Archived