• 3D MATCH ANIMATIONS
    • PRESENCE OF MEDIA ( PRESSURE )
    • DISCUSSION AND INTERACTION WITH PLAYERS AND BOARD
    • MATCH ANALYSIS
    • MATCH PREPARATION AND TRAINING
    • COACHING AND TACTICS
    • SCOUTING
    • TRANSFERT

More options for loaning out youth players. Like being able to selct which leagues you would like to loan your player to. So say I want to loan my star youth striker only to Championship clubs so you dont get loads of crap offers from league one teams. Then also only offer to Championship clubs where he will be a 'valuable first team player' rather than a backup. It would save a hell of a lot of time wading through offers rejecting all the dross.

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, sorry.

What will you do with the results?

Who says anyone has to do anything with poll results?

He said "If you had to pick one thing to be in FM2012, what would it be?"

Simple...

I'd love to see the option to reject a transfer bid which is intended to be paid in installments, for example when i have 10+ offers for a player I have offered out, I don't want to have to check each offer and reject it based on payment method, i'd like to be able to make one click to accept all bids paid in a lump sum of a certain amount, and reject all offers involving installments.

I'd love to see the option to reject a transfer bid which is intended to be paid in installments, for example when i have 10+ offers for a player I have offered out, I don't want to have to check each offer and reject it based on payment method, i'd like to be able to make one click to accept all bids paid in a lump sum of a certain amount, and reject all offers involving installments.
I'd like this too.

It will just give us just a small indication, when the features will be officialy announced, if SI has listenned to the fans expectation.

Expect this it's just for fun and discussion.

Given that all the options in the poll are already in FM11 I would expect them all to be in FM12 as well ;)

Given that all the options in the poll are already in FM11 I would expect them all to be in FM12 as well ;)

Ok, the question of the poll is : what is the most important expectation for you ( to BE IMPROVED ) for FM2012.

Of course it's in FM2011, but don't expect FM2012 to be a revolution as FM series is now complete of the best features

For me for example it's training ( to be improved ) even if it's already existing in FM2011

they need to improve expectations say your a team expected to finish 18th and you finish 5th they expect you to finish like 8th with the same budget as the previous year.also fans expectation gets stupid to if go go on a good run winning a few games then you draw with a top team the fans say there slightly disappointed wtf.Making improvments like that in the game would make a huge difference.Also if you offer a player on a free a deal or even a player you already have and they reject it then wont open discussions again and you end up losing out on the player in real life you would still be able to interact with them and try to come to an agreement.

I would like to implementers

1 there is an option where you can select the policy is q reinforcements who look and give us some possible names according to the economy of the club and we let people choose, as it happens in reality.

2 Power train, practice, played ball to stop THIS IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF FM from q step to be FM.

3 Preseason

4 That allows me to build my coaching staff and when I leave a club let me take my coaching staff as it happens in reality

5 Negotiate contracts with sponsors to advertise the shirt or other (only that no hats shirts and all that crap)

6 is implemented business group or representatives as reality, and this ay q UNQ improve it a little more.

7Buy Power percent of players pass one wants q, meaning that's the point of a copper 20 euros or 2 million if dsp can not invest in anything. Buy cars and those pelotudeces Leave it to fifa manager, but it would be good to yourself to buy% of players with that or things like that.

I hope they continue making the game world more dynamic and revisit training (mostly make it easier to manage individual schedules which is kinda cumbersome at the moment). Other than that... surprise me. :D

Transfers, transfers and transfers!

1) Reasonable market values: no, not every semi-decent player is worth 15-20M, and not every potential Big Four player is worth 30-50M. This gets even worse some levels below, especially in smaller nations, where absolutely mediocre newgen are valued/sold for the price of established players.

2) AI should stop buying players basing their purchases on PA only...

* A 19yo with mental attributes <10 should NEVER end up at Real, Man Utd or even Inter... The guy is too old to be "brainwashed" into a focused hard-working pro.

* A 30yo should rarely end up at said Top Clubs, much less for ridiculous fees... Forking out 20M and 150k p/w for a guy who'll inevitably start to decline the following year is awful business... even for Man City or Juventus real-life standards ;)

3) Prevent AI from hoarding players they don't really need or can't even register/play... What's the point of signing a 6th striker who's clearly no better than the other 5 and isn't even a youngster?

Why do a manager who plays Diamond 4-4-2 spend money on some wingers?

transfers and contracts seem as they tie in together, people cost way to much, clubs buy some really good players then just throw them in the reserves and when i big for a youngster i need to pay top money but when they want mine tis no more than what there worth.

also the contracts are crazy at times every good regen thinks he deserves 100+ grand when there about 18 or 19 its daft, i got rooney as acoach at first he wanted 36 grand now 7 season on he wanted 145 grand off me

Transfers, transfers and transfers!

1) Reasonable market values: no, not every semi-decent player is worth 15-20M, and not every potential Big Four player is worth 30-50M. This gets even worse some levels below, especially in smaller nations, where absolutely mediocre newgen are valued/sold for the price of established players.

2) AI should stop buying players basing their purchases on PA only...

* A 19yo with mental attributes <10 should NEVER end up at Real, Man Utd or even Inter... The guy is too old to be "brainwashed" into a focused hard-working pro.

* A 30yo should rarely end up at said Top Clubs, much less for ridiculous fees... Forking out 20M and 150k p/w for a guy who'll inevitably start to decline the following year is awful business... even for Man City or Juventus real-life standards ;)

3) Prevent AI from hoarding players they don't really need or can't even register/play... What's the point of signing a 6th striker who's clearly no better than the other 5 and isn't even a youngster?

Why do a manager who plays Diamond 4-4-2 spend money on some wingers?

This.

Right now I'm particularly annoyed with the top clubs buying 30 year olds for 20+ million. And then selling for example a 28 year old Anderson with a 7.50 rating the previous season for 16 million to Barcelona.

For the lower leagues, the AI managers need to be MUCH more aggressive when it comes to pursuing good youths on a free. Too easy to pick them up. They also should not release such good youths in the first place, as they can instead sell them to for example Championship clubs for a fee, or keep them in the reserves or send them on loan.

Too much of AI decisions seem to be based on reputation and this PA/CA skill.

A proper manual that explains at least the basics of all the features in the game. eg 'Tutoring' (?.?.?). A manual that isn't thrown together and not even checked for omissions eg 'Wideplay' (8.2.3), and spelling mistakes that make nonsense of descriptions. eg the first sentence of 'Jumping Attribute' (11.1.1). I didn't buy FM11 so haven't read much of the manual, but it comes across as lazy at best.

I'm hoping for more realistic evolvement of the football world in long-term games..

It is simply to easy to become filthy rich and dominate CL.

Most important of all.. we need ALOT better regens in lower leage clubs.. I usually play with crap teams and I VERY rarely get players up that are anywhere near good enough to become first team players.. yet in real life lower league clubs live off their youth players

If this is improved, I'll be a happy camper and I'll gladly pay 5 times as much for the game then.. Thats how broken these things are in FM2011 (IMO)

I trust that SI will improve the game alot and add some new cool features so I'll buy FM2012 no matter what :)

FM 2011 is probably the FM I played least. I don't think I got through 10 seasons with it. The reason is the stale gameplay that's become a bigger sore with each passing year. It's not a matter of whether you'll win anything in the last few FMs but WHEN you'll win something. The AI is simply too stupid to make a difference so sooner or later they'll run world beaters into the ground (see: mediocre seasons after 2013 with Top 4s). I believe the reason for this is the VERY old code that's at the base of FM. Basically this is the same code from FM 2005 with additions need to keep the game fresh or adapt the AI, interface, transfer system, etc. to new features. As I don't believe this to be changed anytime soon and thus to see some better AI (preferably with in-game goals OTHER than to just **** players off) I think the next FM should offer variable difficulty levels for players.

I want to see a game mode in which you ONLY have the attributes most managers have in real life: you can hire staff, do all the tactical/training stuff but outright buying and negotiating for transfers is out of your reach. In most cases, football "managers" are actually just coaching the team. The director of football, as per the manager's requests, TRIES to bring in the players the manager wants. Sometimes this is successful (see most of Murinho's transfers) but sometimes other interests that are above the needs of the managers, such as marketing and profitability, take precedent (see most of Man City's transfers). Very rarely however do you actually see managers getting what they want in real life. It's mostly like managers saying: "I need a midfielder with these qualities" and then the DOF does his best to get a player to fit that role. I find the proper implementation of the DOF a crucial feature for future FMs. The reason why this game becomes so easy with the passing of time and why the AI management fails is because it's too easy for players to make a dream team. The AI is way too obtuse to counteract it, it does very poorly in using its scouting system and it generally spends way too little money in getting a player it truly needs. Human players have no such problems. If I can get a player that will cost me 3 times my transfer budget, I'll do it if he's crucial to my game because, based on my future projections of income, said player can help me greatly in winning enough money to cover his salary and subsequent salary increases many times over for the rest of eternity if need be. The AI is simply not capable of doing this, hence a DOF which has both a FINANCIAL short-term goal in mind and who can limit your purchasing ability is crucial.

Other features are, IMO, worthless to FM. This game is plenty complex and perfect as it is. However, if it's completely lacking ANY sort of challenge beyond the first 3-4 seasons (outside of taking a 19th tier team and making them champions) all of those features are for naught.

FM 2011 is probably the FM I played least. I don't think I got through 10 seasons with it. The reason is the stale gameplay that's become a bigger sore with each passing year. It's not a matter of whether you'll win anything in the last few FMs but WHEN you'll win something. The AI is simply too stupid to make a difference so sooner or later they'll run world beaters into the ground (see: mediocre seasons after 2013 with Top 4s). I believe the reason for this is the VERY old code that's at the base of FM. Basically this is the same code from FM 2005 with additions need to keep the game fresh or adapt the AI, interface, transfer system, etc. to new features. As I don't believe this to be changed anytime soon and thus to see some better AI (preferably with in-game goals OTHER than to just **** players off) I think the next FM should offer variable difficulty levels for players.

I want to see a game mode in which you ONLY have the attributes most managers have in real life: you can hire staff, do all the tactical/training stuff but outright buying and negotiating for transfers is out of your reach. In most cases, football "managers" are actually just coaching the team. The director of football, as per the manager's requests, TRIES to bring in the players the manager wants. Sometimes this is successful (see most of Murinho's transfers) but sometimes other interests that are above the needs of the managers, such as marketing and profitability, take precedent (see most of Man City's transfers). Very rarely however do you actually see managers getting what they want in real life. It's mostly like managers saying: "I need a midfielder with these qualities" and then the DOF does his best to get a player to fit that role. I find the proper implementation of the DOF a crucial feature for future FMs. The reason why this game becomes so easy with the passing of time and why the AI management fails is because it's too easy for players to make a dream team. The AI is way too obtuse to counteract it, it does very poorly in using its scouting system and it generally spends way too little money in getting a player it truly needs. Human players have no such problems. If I can get a player that will cost me 3 times my transfer budget, I'll do it if he's crucial to my game because, based on my future projections of income, said player can help me greatly in winning enough money to cover his salary and subsequent salary increases many times over for the rest of eternity if need be. The AI is simply not capable of doing this, hence a DOF which has both a FINANCIAL short-term goal in mind and who can limit your purchasing ability is crucial.

Other features are, IMO, worthless to FM. This game is plenty complex and perfect as it is. However, if it's completely lacking ANY sort of challenge beyond the first 3-4 seasons (outside of taking a 19th tier team and making them champions) all of those features are for naught.

Think SI know the AI side of fm needs improving and i'd be very surprised if its not for fm12

DISCUSSION AND INTERACTION WITH PLAYERS AND BOARD

Because the board told me we are getting a new stadium but I'm waiting for five years now (always made profits yearly, stadium current capicity is 41050 and we sell average 40200).

My best expectation for FM12 is that it keeps me hooked until FM13 :lol: FM11 has done a good job of keeping me occupied, and I can imagine FM12 will keep me just as occupied for another year. With Colwyn Bay being available from the start of the first season, and Litex and Malmo in the Champions League, I'm going to have plenty to do. So yeah, my expectation is already pretty much a certainty. Well done SI, for knowing exactly what I want! :D

AI Squad Building (Transfers).

Especially this!!! Gone are the days of FM2007 when Milan bought Fernando Torres, or Roma bought Ribery from Chelsea. We need better transfers! And what's up with the backup player from Catania not willing to come to Juve "cuz we are rivals". Ridiculous.

Yet you buy it every year even after trying the demo? Whos fault is that then i wonder...

Not every year of course (especially when it's already installed at workplace :p ), really I hope SI (and its conccurents) will wake up like EA sports with Fifa in current gen, Sega must invest more because the evolution of FM is ridiculous.

I'm hoping for better squad building from the AI, a more agressive AI when it comes to transfers, more media interaction (especially press conferences) and better more in depth scouting.

I don't ask for a lot do I? :D

Not every year of course (especially when it's already installed at workplace :p ), really I hope SI (and its conccurents) will wake up like EA sports with Fifa in current gen, Sega must invest more because the evolution of FM is ridiculous.

They cant, EA sports own the license exclusivity.

Archived