How many hours a day do you play FM2010 ?

Working days, 8 hours a day between noon and 11 PM.

Weekends, 12 hours a day or more between 7 AM and 11 PM

But still stuck in 1st season atm trying to obtain an undefeated season in tier 7 on 10.2

(twice got to within a few games b4 losing due to a dubious penalty last weekend)

he he, i love how you say on ''working'' days you are actually playing FM for 8hrs.

FM is ridiculously addictive. One more game has occasionally turned into, oops how did it get to 3 in the morning? I can't say how many hrs a day as some days i don't play it, but it's very important to live life and not be infront of football manager all day every day. A person would surely regret doing that on their death bed lol....'oh i could have been this or that, but atleast i won back to back titles in the Norwegian 1st division'....:)

he he, i love how you say on ''working'' days you are actually playing FM for 8hrs.

FM is ridiculously addictive. One more game has occasionally turned into, oops how did it get to 3 in the morning? I can't say how many hrs a day as some days i don't play it, but it's very important to live life and not be infront of football manager all day every day. A person would surely regret doing that on their death bed lol....'oh i could have been this or that, but atleast i won back to back titles in the Norwegian 1st division'....:)

I only need to work from 6.45 AM till 11.45 AM and since i can walk from work to home in 5 mins, i am on the comp by dinnertime :D

OP, make a new thread: 'How many threads do you make per day?'

On topic, I go to practice in the morning, then play FM, go to practice in the afternoon, then play FM. :D Average, I play 5-6 hours a day. I don't play it on weekends, because I have a match, and I gotta go to club to drink some Longs Islands. :p

But still stuck in 1st season atm trying to obtain an undefeated season in tier 7 on 10.2

(twice got to within a few games b4 losing due to a dubious penalty last weekend)

so you save and reload? :thdn:

just play whenever the mood takes it at the mo, i've really cut down to around 15 hours a week.

Also exactly what Fabio said above

so you save and reload? :thdn:

just play whenever the mood takes it at the mo, i've really cut down to around 15 hours a week.

Also exactly what Fabio said above

No i don't do the 'traditional' save and reload.

I saved the game before the very 1st match of the very 1st season. If I lose a lg game in the 1st season i quit and load back in from the very 1st match, so that i STILL have to play every match in the lg without defeat.

OP, make a new thread: 'How many threads do you make per day?'

On topic, I go to practice in the morning, then play FM, go to practice in the afternoon, then play FM. :D Average, I play 5-6 hours a day. I don't play it on weekends, because I have a match, and I gotta go to club to drink some Longs Islands. :p

Look Fabio, creating 100's of threads that have already been covered so therefore not searching, is allowed apparently. ;)

Look Fabio, creating 100's of threads that have already been covered so therefore not searching, is allowed apparently. ;)

Ah, my bad then. Sorry for me being uninformed. I'll try improving myself. Thanks. :thup:

;)

Amen! :D:thup:

It's not hi-jacking, I've already described how much time I spend playing FM.

Making smarmy, 'tongue in cheek' remarks about the OP is hijacking. Let the mods do the modding mate. You and Fabio have no right to tell the OP not to make threads

Making smarmy, 'tongue in cheek' remarks about the OP is hijacking. Let the mods do the modding mate. You and Fabio have no right to tell the OP not to make threads

Smarmy and as tongue in cheek as yours?

Look, I understand the point you are making but isn't it also common courtesy to search before posting? The vast majority of his 11 threads on the 1st page have been covered before and could be added to another thread. Legitimate threads that either haven't been covered before or that haven't been covered for ages are fair enough, but to regurgitate threads and start new versions when there have been ones in the past few days that cover the same things is one of the reasons why GD is going downhill now. How many threads are there now that make is past 10 comments? Not many. Countless repetitive threads give us no basis to start a conversation on that subjest as it almost immediately gets diverted to yet another thread.

How exactly was anything I said smarmy or tongue in cheek?

<Wall of stuck up text>

The point you make about repetition is a valid one, but it's one that, ironically, has been covered a million times before and the general consensus has been to leave it up to the mods to decide who is 'spamming' So unless you have been made a mod in the time it's taken me to type this, it's probs wise for you to use the nice shiny report button if you think someone is taking the mick and leave it in Neji's more than capable hands

OK, that may be smarmy and tongue in cheek ;)

How exactly was anything I said smarmy or tongue in cheek?

The point you make about repetition is a valid one, but it's one that, ironically, has been covered a million times before and the general consensus has been to leave it up to the mods to decide who is 'spamming' So unless you have been made a mod in the time it's taken me to type this, it's probs wise for you to use the nice shiny report button if you think someone is taking the mick and leave it in Neji's more than capable hands

OK, that may be smarmy and tongue in cheek ;)

Likewise with your post which, ironically, is doing the exact same thing as you are calling me for with terms like "wall of stuck up text", text that was actually properly punctuated and had no need for numerous paragraphs, besides it's a forum and not a grammatical rodeo ;)

I report many things and all that ever happens is a warning, fair do's, I'm not a mod and neither are you. So perhaps we should leave this here or continue it elsewhere?

I have no problem with anyone btw, just pointing out how I feel about things.

I remember when I was approaching my A Levels playing cm9495 I used to stick it on after school then next thing I knew my parents were getting up the next morning and I had to pretend I'd been asleep and up again before going to school after what had felt like a couple of hours or so. Fortunately my Amiga died a month or so before the exams started otherwise I'd have flunked real bad.

These days I can keep it down to a couple hours a night, but it still flies in so fast its untrue.

I remember when I was approaching my A Levels playing cm9495 I used to stick it on after school then next thing I knew my parents were getting up the next morning and I had to pretend I'd been asleep and up again before going to school after what had felt like a couple of hours or so. Fortunately my Amiga died a month or so before the exams started otherwise I'd have flunked real bad.

These days I can keep it down to a couple hours a night, but it still flies in so fast its untrue.

Same as, I think a fair few of our youth's have been spent on FM rather than in a book. Would I change it? No way man, I'm doing well enough out of life so whay should I? :D

Moving on to today, work family committments limit my time on FM although I do play a clan game for 6 hours per week every Sunday and that absolutely flies by, especially with the banter that can be had with some users on the forum. Aswell as what I said earlier, basically a when I get spare time, ie everything done, then I hit the FM.

Same as, I think a fair few of our youth's have been spent on FM rather than in a book. Would I change it? No way man, I'm doing well enough out of life so whay should I? :D

Moving on to today, work family committments limit my time on FM although I do play a clan game for 6 hours per week every Sunday and that absolutely flies by, especially with the banter that can be had with some users on the forum.

I dread to think how many hours I lost during my teens :D

University was a bit different, I barely played it at all. Now as a working, married, grown up (nearly) adult, I'm actually finding more time to play it again.

I dread to think how many hours I lost during my teens :D

University was a bit different, I barely played it at all. Now as a working, married, grown up (nearly) adult, I'm actually finding more time to play it again.

See the problem I have is fitting sleep in. At the minute I have just been promoted at work and am trying to get a decent bonus. The way I'm doing that is by saving money (obviously) but by saving money I find I'm doing my manager bits during the day and covering lorry driving for people who are sick/holiday during the night.

The rest of my time is spent sleeping and doing bit on the computer. If I can squeeze FM in then I do, but it's becoming rarer and rarer apart from the weekends.

I have a wife and I get in about 3-5 hours most week nights if I am not golfing, then another hour or two of CS:S

At weekends its on pretty much all day unless I am out golfing or shopping.

My steam rating is and has pretty much been glued to 10 for the last 5 years. apart from the weekends away and holidays of course :D

Look, I understand the point you are making but isn't it also common courtesy to search before posting? The vast majority of his 11 threads on the 1st page have been covered before and could be added to another thread. Legitimate threads that either haven't been covered before or that haven't been covered for ages are fair enough, but to regurgitate threads and start new versions when there have been ones in the past few days that cover the same things is one of the reasons why GD is going downhill now. How many threads are there now that make is past 10 comments? Not many. Countless repetitive threads give us no basis to start a conversation on that subjest as it almost immediately gets diverted to yet another thread.

You think we havent noticed then?:(

Lol your right there mate there needs to be a limit, i haven`t been on FM for 2 days now.

See it can be done

Thanks for backing me up, that guy needs to lighten up and take a joke.

I can't tell if he is being serious or not? If so, he does need to lighten up.

I play for 23 hours a day, half hour sleeping and half hour beating the sin out of my body! Ha. :D

Weekdays: 3-4 hours a night before bedtime. That's usually enough time to get through 2-3 matches in one session (I play my matches in full match mode).

Weekends: Sometimes more. It depends on what else I have going on. Lately I've been doing a lot of other things, so I haven't had as much time for FM as I used to.

I tend to leave the game running at night and save it when I get up the next morning for work. Sometimes if I can't sleep, I'll get up and play a match in the middle of the night (especially if it's an important cup or playoff match that just can't wait until tomorrow).

half hour beating the sin out of my body

If only there was a way to reclaim that half hour... there must be a way that could be shared with FM!!

The sleep one is easy, just leave FM on and rack some more hours for an addictiveness rating

:D

If I get to play on a week night (not guaranteed, due to work load) then I'll get 2-3 hrs in. Weekends can be up to 10-12 hours if nothing else doing.

There were definitely periods in my younger days were 10 hours a day every day wasn't out of the question.

If I get to play on a week night (not guaranteed, due to work load) then I'll get 2-3 hrs in. Weekends can be up to 10-12 hours if nothing else doing.

There were definitely periods in my younger days were 10 hours a day every day wasn't out of the question.

I can relate to that. I spent many a marathon all-day (or all-weekend) gaming session when I was younger, stopping only to eat and use the bathroom (Class? What's that? Sleep? Who needs it!).

Now I have adult responsibilities that get in the way of my gaming.

Archived